• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8592988, member: 579739"]Thanks guys! I really liked those photos too.

Jezusfuckingchrist! You are fuckin hot.

Definitely agree, natural is best. There are some really beautiful girls out there who spoil a decent photo opportunity by putting on a silly pout or those fake 'I think this is smouldering' looks. They could take a lesson or two from harley spencer for sure. Keep it up , Harley and thanks for keeping it real :) Harley, I wonder if you have a favourite face picture from the shoots you have done? I'm looking for a sfw wallpaper lol :)

I put a vote on my voting device and stuffed your box again this morning :sex:

This page is missing pictures. Time to fix that.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Jiminy Crickets.....You look truly amazing in these pics Harley :)

And Most Underrated votes still being sent to you

Concerning your smouldering hair which seems to be always tousled on you Harley, no babe it is not messy . I have a theory. The hair could be telling us that Harley is a very naugghhhtyyyy kitten (hhhhaaaaaa no malice intended Harley) .
Could it be possible that the reason why your hair will not conform to your direction is that the ravviishhing goddess is a rebel herself ? - with affectionate winks.

Do not even dream of doing anything to pin down your gorgeous hair Harley, it gives ..that saucy rebellious look. I lovvee it.

And I gave you Number One in the Underrated Category of FreeOnes 2014 Harley..... Thumbs up from me temptress.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you again everyone for your continued support! There is just one day left of round 2 and it looks like I've got this one in place, I will really need your support in round 3! Down to just 10 girls after that so all those voters will be smooshing their votes down much more tightly.

Definitely agree, natural is best. There are some really beautiful girls out there who spoil a decent photo opportunity by putting on a silly pout or those fake 'I think this is smouldering' looks. They could take a lesson or two from harley spencer for sure. Keep it up , Harley and thanks for keeping it real :) Harley, I wonder if you have a favourite face picture from the shoots you have done? I'm looking for a sfw wallpaper lol :)

Good lord you're asking for a miracle. My favorite face shot? There are so many good ones, though many of them are NSFW. Sorry, had to include some in here... a sneaky nipple here, a full boob there... Take your pick. And there are many more where that came from! You might find them on my site... hint hint, wink wink ;)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8596800, member: 579739"]There are so many good ones

they are all pretty great

Thank you. Choices choices ;)

Thank you again everyone for your continued support! There is just one day left of round 2 and it looks like I've got this one in place, I will really need your support in round 3! Down to just 10 girls after that so all those voters will be smooshing their votes down much more tightly.

Good lord you're asking for a miracle. My favorite face shot? There are so many good ones, though many of them are NSFW. Sorry, had to include some in here... a sneaky nipple here, a full boob there... Take your pick. And there are many more where that came from! You might find them on my site... hint hint, wink wink ;)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

wink wink LOL

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8596800, member: 579739"]Thank you again everyone for your continued support!

You deserve it. :thumbsup:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8596800, member: 579739"]There is just one day left of round 2 and it looks like I've got this one in place, I will really need your support in round 3! Down to just 10 girls after that so all those voters will be smooshing their votes down much more tightly.

Exciting, isn't it? :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8596800, member: 579739"]And there are many more where that came from! You might find them on my site... hint hint, wink wink ;)

There are indeed many, many more there. :) ... There's some personal favorites of mine in the "Dildo on the Bed" set, the "Pussy Licker" set, the "Super Bowl" set, the "Babe in the Woods" set, the "Squirt Gun" set, and pretty much anything that involves you wet since having your hair slicked back is just such a ridiculously sexy look for you... :D

I lovveee this stage of the Annual Miss FreeOnes Contests because all the super sexy Internet goddesses up the anti on the voters with posting of more sizzzling erotic works of pics and clips
And you are no exception Harley .. Your latest group of pics - hhhhhhhmmmmmmm sintalating
Deeellliiicccouuussss offering by a delicious Erotic superbabe -winks
And you got my Number 1 for the Underrated section as I bow before in reverence , Harley

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I lovveee this stage of the Annual Miss FreeOnes Contests because all the super sexy Internet goddesses up the anti on the voters with posting of more sizzzling erotic works of pics and clips
And you are no exception Harley .. Your latest group of pics - hhhhhhhmmmmmmm sintalating
Deeellliiicccouuussss offering by a delicious Erotic superbabe -winks
And you got my Number 1 for the Underrated section as I bow before in reverence , Harley

Hm yes they do all come streaming in with more pictures, but I do so year round :)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

I almost forgot how beautiful you truly are

Hm yes they do all come streaming in with more pictures, but I do so year round :)

Ha. Yeah, generally if you're not off shooting or something it's a weekly or twice weekly thing. There is a lot of naked you here year round. Thanks for all that by the way... ;)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Harleyschnegiipussyyyyy, ... your face is very , veeerryyy important to view at ...:lips: :lips: