• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I almost forgot how beautiful you truly are

Then I guess you better make more visits to my thread to keep reminding yourself!

You are in it for the long haul Harley (hhhhhhmmmm with winks) ... Onward and upppward babe

Oh I hope so.

Ha. Yeah, generally if you're not off shooting or something it's a weekly or twice weekly thing. There is a lot of naked you here year round. Thanks for all that by the way... ;)

Yep. I'd like to do it more often than that (and sometimes I do), but I run out of picture sets to choose from, despite having tens of thousands to choose from.

Harleyschnegiipussyyyyy, ... your face is very , veeerryyy important to view at ...:lips: :lips:

Thank you :)

Is it my imagination or are your eyes blue in one of those pictures?

Toward the beginning of her site she wore blue colored contacts. Then she switched to green. Now she wears clear, and you can see her gorgeous brown eyes.

Yep this ^ I used to wear colored contacts as I've always thought lighter, brighter colored eyes were more eye catching and prettier, but when I had to switch eye doctors, they gave me a new brand that's specifically designed to help correct astigmatism, which doesn't have colored contacts available :( Anyway, even if I went and got the colored ones again, I might feel weird going back from my natural color.

Yep this ^ I used to wear colored contacts as I've always thought lighter, brighter colored eyes were more eye catching and prettier, but when I had to switch eye doctors, they gave me a new brand that's specifically designed to help correct astigmatism, which doesn't have colored contacts available :( Anyway, even if I went and got the colored ones again, I might feel weird going back from my natural color.

I like your natural color better anyway. Your eyes are all dark and sexy... :drool2:

Got one last vote in before round 2 ended.

Round 3 has begun, I just voted for you Harley for Most Underrated

Thank you guys! All your votes counted, it's the board voters that are making the difference as I do not have a massive twitter following. So huge thank you to everyone who's been and keeps voting for me!

You've obviously got my support to the end. :thumbsup:

I have a general OCSM-theme going with my votes...

One more vote for Harley, you definitely deserve it

Congratulations on round 2. For everybody voting for you it's once more unto the breach until the end where hopefully you will win.

I poked your box again today with my voting device.

Out of my various category selections along the way, Harley is the only one remaining. Making my vote count again :)