• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A quick stuffing to finish the day.

This page is missing pictures. Time to fix that.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

....woowwwwwwwwwwwwww !! :lips: :lips:

This page is missing pictures. Time to fix that.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Now that is what I call a re-edit done extremelllyyy nice - well done Harley
May I say how hot you sizzzllllleeee in the colour red
I took the liberty to posting another Number 1 vote for you in the 2014 Contests

- - - Updated - - -

Well said Larss - welll said

I love it when your hair is in a semi-tousled state and you have a little bit of a wild look about like in those photos with the red lingerie.

Maybe it's from rolling around in bed so much.

If that´s the reason why your hair doesn´t stay where you put it ....I´m sure you´re veeeryy much execused my Harleyschneggi ....smile :) :angels: :)
...aannd : you have a * superbeautifull smile * ....( if you want too ) ...lol

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ha my hair is almost always tousled. I can never seem to get it to stay neat and in it's place, so messy it is! Try as I might, it's going to do what it wants in the end and never stays where I put it. Maybe it's from rolling around in bed so much.

your hair always looks beautiful to me

Thanks for the votes guys!

Ha my hair is almost always tousled. I can never seem to get it to stay neat and in it's place, so messy it is! Try as I might, it's going to do what it wants in the end and never stays where I put it. Maybe it's from rolling around in bed so much.

On the bright side if it's not going to cooperate at least it's uncooperative in a way that suits you.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
If that´s the reason why your hair doesn´t stay where you put it ....I´m sure you´re veeeryy much execused my Harleyschneggi ....smile :) :angels: :)
...aannd : you have a * superbeautifull smile * ....( if you want too ) ...lol

Ah but I like my natural sexy looks! Better than fake camera smiles. And maybe since my smiles on camera are so rare, that makes them more special :)

your hair always looks beautiful to me

Thank you :)

I really like the wild hair look. It's part of who you are I think, I couldn't imagine you with any other hair style

Yeah it kind of has become part of who I am. Other girls wish they could rock the messy look as good as me!

On the bright side if it's not going to cooperate at least it's uncooperative in a way that suits you.

Thanks, I'd like to think so.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8595280, member: 579739"]Ah but I like my natural sexy looks! Better than fake camera smiles. And maybe since my smiles on camera are so rare, that makes them more special :)

Your smiles are special because they're adorable, and when you smile you kinda light up. :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8595280, member: 579739"]Yeah it kind of has become part of who I am. Other girls wish they could rock the messy look as good as me!

It is a good look for you (though I think often your hair isn't as messy as you think it is).

I like your hair too:)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ah but I like my natural sexy looks! Better than fake camera smiles. And maybe since my smiles on camera are so rare, that makes them more special :)

theyre just like rainbows. you dont always get to see one, but when you do theyre beautiful

Your hair is perfect, i love the wild hair look :heart: