• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thanks guys for getting me there! I can't even begin to say how greatly this is going to help me. This year has been really hectic and life's thrown all sorts of nastiness my way, but maybe it can go out with a bang! Looking for a happy ending :)

Know that your friends and fans on FreeOnes and the wider community stand with you Harley . And I am one of that group of Allies babe -winks
Life can throw individuals major challenges to get over. Whatever the challenge you had to go through this year, you are over that now Harley.
You have riseen above that challenge because you have strong powerful will. I remembered you voting this afternoon. Rock on Harley

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Lol...if that was intentionally said for the metaphorical effect then well played.

Ha yes, yes it was ;)

Know that your friends and fans on FreeOnes and the wider community stand with you Harley . And I am one of that group of Allies babe -winks
Life can throw individuals major challenges to get over. Whatever the challenge you had to go through this year, you are over that now Harley.
You have riseen above that challenge because you have strong powerful will. I remembered you voting this afternoon. Rock on Harley

Thank you Cronus! The challenge is not quite over yet, it will be a good while- months, years, but will get easier over time I hope.

Ha yes, yes it was ;)

Thank you Cronus! The challenge is not quite over yet, it will be a good while- months, years, but will get easier over time I hope.

I agree with you Harley. Everything thinks time. And the other saying concerning "there is light at the end of the tunnel" ... You will be okay babe

I am thinking it probably will be, as they usually don't announce the final winners until after the big party.

Probably, it feels like forever before the results come in.

Harley Spencer

Your global rank is now well into triple digits so hopefully this does have a good impact.

Wow, I am! 971 at the moment. Means I've grown over 1,000 places more popular since the start of the contest! Must be all the clicks from being in that #1 position.

Thank you guys for all the votes! Really happy with everyone and to be doing this well so far into the contest :)

Wow, I am! 971 at the moment. Means I've grown over 1,000 places more popular since the start of the contest! Must be all the clicks from being in that #1 position.

Thank you guys for all the votes! Really happy with everyone and to be doing this well so far into the contest :)

You deserve it.

Harley Spencer

This page is missing pictures. Time to fix that.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Lucky faucet! Voted Most Underrated today.

That's the stuff i needed to see right before going to bed, there's gonna be some sweet dreams tonight.