• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Once upon a time no one had ever seen a person run a four-minute mile. Now here we are. :dunno:

Isn't two years of Harley worth celebrating? :o

id rather celebrate my two year anniversary with Harley. goddammit why didnt i buy a calendar so i could mark that day on it?

Here are my thoughts on the new sets, in as succinct a manner as I can manage :

tumblr_mqjxp6FpUl1svsahho1_1280.jpg

icon_smile_drool.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

icon_smile_drool.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

Might be understating things.

I've actually noticed that in the last several videos she's been, uh... prone to getting wetter than usual. Which, huh, well... between my drooling and, uh, other things well, Hell, I'm starting to worry about dehydration from all the fluid loss!

:D

Damn Harley is gorgeous. :)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
No worries on celebrating my FO anniversary, I didn't even know it occurred! Only two years huh? Feels like much longer.

Glad you guys like the new sets :) I feel like I'm getting better and better at doing videos. The new camera is great. Before with my old camera, I couldn't zoom in or out while recording so I had to stop the camera a lot if I wanted to change the zoom, but the new camera zooms during shooting so I don't have to stop as much. That really helps. But I'm a little worried that I might be zooming in too close sometimes. What do you guys think? Yea or nea?

I'd say that from what I have seen so far it is good :) To much zoom can be a bad thing to me anyways I enjoy the entire form of you but some zoom is good :)

I feel like I'm getting better and better at doing videos. The new camera is great. Before with my old camera, I couldn't zoom in or out while recording so I had to stop the camera a lot if I wanted to change the zoom, but the new camera zooms during shooting so I don't have to stop as much. That really helps. But I'm a little worried that I might be zooming in too close sometimes. What do you guys think? Yea or nea?

Zooming can be helpful because it provides focus. It conveniently narrows what can be ogled in a particular scene, which can be nice since you have so much worth ogling that it can often be difficult to decide what to drool over at any one time. :D

What do you mean? I don't know how it wouldn't show up, it's part of the videos. Not all of them, but most of the recent ones are pretty tight. Are you a member of my site or looking at something else like just the stuff on FO?

I thought you posted pictures in this thread. Every once in a while my browser will refuse to have a picture or video show up. (Not that I can watch videos over the internet on my computer anyhow.) I do have something that limits scrips from showing up though because I'm on a slow connection. If you didn't post anything here than that's good as it's not my computer getting funny.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I thought you posted pictures in this thread. Every once in a while my browser will refuse to have a picture or video show up. (Not that I can watch videos over the internet on my computer anyhow.) I do have something that limits scrips from showing up though because I'm on a slow connection. If you didn't post anything here than that's good as it's not my computer getting funny.

I do post photos in my thread from time to time, but I was talking about videos and I don't post any videos in this thread, they're all on my site. There's a few in my model store but those ones aren't the types of zooming I was referring to as those were with my old camera.