• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I don't think a lot of those are "bathing" per se.

im ok with that

Oh and yes, I'd love to all sorts of interesting bath shoots. I've got all these ideas in my head for different colors and how to make those colors. Like an orange juice bath, chocolate milk bath, red bath (maybe koolaid?), etc.

im for these ideas

Some of those (especially orange juice) sound kinda sticky, and last I heard you hate sticky... so... :dunno:

orange juice will be sticky

orange juice will be sticky

Yup.

On the subject of stuff to avoid, when doing red don't to ketchup. It's acidic and stinky. And kinda lumpy. That wouldn't be good. Probably shouldn't do tomato juice either... unless you've been sprayed by a skunk, because it's supposed to help get rid of the odor.

Some people bathe in beer. No idea why. So I guess that's an option. It'd be pretty expensive though. :dunno:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I could figure something out. And remember, it's not all just orange juice or whatever liquid, it's mostly water. You'd be surprised at how little of the actual stuff you need to achieve for the bath. Consider that most jacuzzi tubs are around 55-75 gallons, and the one I shot in was pretty large, so I'm guessing it was 75-100 gallons. I used roughly 50 quarts of milk, so that's only 12.5 gallons in a 75-100 gallon tub, meaning the rest was a minimum of 62.5 gallons of water. So really, it's not much, therefor the resulting mixture is extremely diluted.

jitna

I could figure something out. And remember, it's not all just orange juice or whatever liquid, it's mostly water. You'd be surprised at how little of the actual stuff you need to achieve for the bath. Consider that most jacuzzi tubs are around 55-75 gallons, and the one I shot in was pretty large, so I'm guessing it was 75-100 gallons. I used roughly 50 quarts of milk, so that's only 12.5 gallons in a 75-100 gallon tub, meaning the rest was a minimum of 62.5 gallons of water. So really, it's not much, therefor the resulting mixture is extremely diluted.

who knew you needed so much math to take a bath in milk?

jitna

Yeah, there's a lot that goes into it. It's more work than the candles shoot, it's just that the candles take so much time to light and it's a bit hazardous. Good thing they were surrounding water.

makes the popsicle shoots look even better, huh? little work, little hazard, no math. just you, your tongue, your lips and a popsicle

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
See... now I find myself wondering if Harley submersing her ladybits in orange juice is a great idea. :confused: It's all acidic and stuff...

Don't worry, it'll be ok. No harm. I think perhaps you're overanalyzing it. I've seen shoots where models are completely covered in chocolate, sea creatures (lobsters, fish, squid, octopus, shrimp), cake batters, fake blood, and other gooey substances, and none of those are much better than orange juice. And then there's the mud wrestling spin offs, like wrestling in chocolate pudding, jello, pie, all sorts of stuff, where the girls get totally drenched in the stuff. Nothing unusual.

i am also thinking about submersing in Harley's ladybits

lol

Don't worry, it'll be ok. No harm. I think perhaps you're overanalyzing it. I've seen shoots where models are completely covered in chocolate, sea creatures (lobsters, fish, squid, octopus, shrimp), cake batters, fake blood, and other gooey substances, and none of those are much better than orange juice. And then there's the mud wrestling spin offs, like wrestling in chocolate pudding, jello, pie, all sorts of stuff, where the girls get totally drenched in the stuff. Nothing unusual.

Well, I'm mostly thinking about the acidity of orange juice and the potential that might have to cause yeast infections. :dunno: I'm not thinking that you'll, like, get sepsis or anything...

EDIT

Oh, and worrying about things and people and over thinking things is what I do. I probably should get some therapy for that someday... :)

/EDIT