• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Squirrels... but... but... who would ever want to hurt a poor little squirrel!? :(

I would like to destroy the lot of them. They're rats with fluffy tails, and they're damned destructive.

Having said that, I have eaten squirrel. A friend of mine hunts them and makes them into things like gumbo. Kinda meh.

As for rabbit, it's more common than you think. Everywhere in North America that I have lived, rabbit was available at the local supermarket. Sometimes you have to ask for it. If prepared correctly, it's really quite delicious. Even better if you can trap a wild one or you can raise it yourself.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
a friend i met in college, his grandmother made squirrel dumplings. he never got me any though

I would like to destroy the lot of them.

Huh. I never knew you were evil, dirk. :dunno:

They're rats with fluffy tails, and they're damned destructive.

Rats are awesome though. Without a doubt the rodents with the best demeanor. Seriously, if your kids want a small pet, always go rat. Fuck hamsters and mice, they will bite you as soon as look at you. Guinea pigs aren't much better. Rats are the way to go. They're also one of the cleanest of animals, they self-groom more than cats do, and can't throw up (which is one of the things which made them so good at carrying the plague back in the day).

Having said that, I have eaten squirrel.

In all honesty... I'd certainly try squirrel, despite liking them. I don't think there's much in the way of meat that I wouldn't try at least once. I mean, if you're on a plane, and I'm in the seat beside you, and we hit turbulence... run. Fair warning... :D

As for rabbit, it's more common than you think. Everywhere in North America that I have lived, rabbit was available at the local supermarket.

Well of course it's available at the supermarket, but as I said I'm a lousy cook. Never really had the opportunity to learn (though I'd like to). As such me cooking something I'm entirely unfamiliar with is... probably not the best way to try something.

Huh. I never knew you were evil, dirk. :dunno:

Rats are awesome though. Without a doubt the rodents with the best demeanor. Seriously, if your kids want a small pet, always go rat. Fuck hamsters and mice, they will bite you as soon as look at you. Guinea pigs aren't much better. Rats are the way to go. They're also one of the cleanest of animals, they self-groom more than cats do, and can't throw up (which is one of the things which made them so good at carrying the plague back in the day).

In all honesty... I'd certainly try squirrel, despite liking them. I don't think there's much in the way of meat that I wouldn't try at least once. I mean, if you're on a plane, and I'm in the seat beside you, and we hit turbulence... run. Fair warning... :D

Well of course it's available at the supermarket, but as I said I'm a lousy cook. Never really had the opportunity to learn (though I'd like to). As such me cooking something I'm entirely unfamiliar with is... probably not the best way to try something.

I'm not evil, man! And I don't really want to destroy all squirrels forever. However, I do wish to destroy all those within 30 metres of my house. I live in a heavily wooded area, and the squirrels manage to get into my eaves and such. Pretty stinky.

Yeah, rats are good pets. They're noisy at night, though. My kids have had rats in the past (the rats have died since). They were cuddly, pretty smart, and all that. But think of rats in the wild. Dirty, disease infested, savaging nuisances.

Don't be scared of cooking, man! It is one of the joys of life. Let me know what you want to try, I'll find you an idiot proof recipe to make it.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Dirk's not lying. He once made me a delectable repast of coq au vin, potatoes à la dauphinoise, mesclun, and for dessert came out wearing a whipped cream bikini like Ali Larter in Varsity Blues.

I don't eat rabbit, horse, or squirrel. Not because I have anything it. It's just that they don't sell it anywhere, and to get some it's much more trouble than it's worth.

jitna

I've never seen rabbit at any supermarket. Maybe that's because I don't look hard enough, though I don't really look at all. I go in and head straight for what I want and get out.

ive got to say i dont think ive ever seen it in the market. theres rarely anything more exotic than turkey at the krogers

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7766383, member: 579739"]I've been to all sorts though and still never seen it. Walmart, Gristedes, Weis, Giant, Wegmans, Fine Fare, Whole Foods, Food Lion, local markets, etc.

how about piggly wiggly? has anyone checked there?

jitna

Piggly Wiggly? Is that really a grocery store? That's too funny.

its a southern store. i dont think ive ever been in it. i remember in college i had a friend who thought the grocery stores we had up north were funny (i dont know remember which. maybe Super Fresh?) and i go "dude, you have a store named Piggly Wiggly"

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Here's a few pics from Chincoteague. Checking out the ponies and playing scrabble.

Attachments

• 0039.jpg
    0039.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 0202.jpg
    0202.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 73