• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Speaking of pictures, here's some photos from my most recently released photo set in a jacuzzi tub surrounded by more than 200 candles.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 087.jpg
    087.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 86
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7789801, member: 579739"]Speaking of pictures, here's some photos from my most recently released photo set in a jacuzzi tub surrounded by more than 200 candles.

Excellent stuff :)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7789801, member: 579739"]Speaking of pictures, here's some photos from my most recently released photo set in a jacuzzi tub surrounded by more than 200 candles.

As said by Chopper, excellent stuff, but I am a little disappointed to see that there's no rubber ducky anywhere.

Speaking of pictures, here's some photos from my most recently released photo set in a jacuzzi tub surrounded by more than 200 candles.

How many more than 200?

Also, how incredibly odd. I'd seen the suggestion of a shoot with a lot of candles previously in the thread on your forum and I thought to myself that it would look good when done in a hot tub (and I'm pretty sure I didn't post that thought... but then I post a lot so who the Hell knows, maybe I did :dunno:). It's not exactly a hot tub, and I was thinking outdoors at night and whatnot... but still, odd that it would be so close to what leapt to mind.

Oh, also... :drool1:

Harley Spencer

Excellent stuff :)

As said by Chopper, excellent stuff, but I am a little disappointed to see that there's no rubber ducky anywhere.

Rubber duckies are more cute than sexy, and I am more partial to sexy.

How many more than 200?

Also, how incredibly odd. I'd seen the suggestion of a shoot with a lot of candles previously in the thread on your forum and I thought to myself that it would look good when done in a hot tub (and I'm pretty sure I didn't post that thought... but then I post a lot so who the Hell knows, maybe I did :dunno:). It's not exactly a hot tub, and I was thinking outdoors at night and whatnot... but still, odd that it would be so close to what leapt to mind.

Oh, also... :drool1:

Well I had the idea of doing a shoot with candles long before anyone suggested it in that thread, and my idea was to either do it in a nice jacuzzi tub or in a big empty warehouse type room. Lots of candles by a jacuzzi tub is pretty romantic and kind of a cliche, so it's only natural that it'd spring to your mind out of all the possible scenarios.

How many more than 200? Well... There were 200 tea candles, 10 or 15 scented candles, and a few other candles that were already there, so probably somewhere around 225.

It was super hot in there with the bath combined with the candles, and there wasn't much oxygen since candles use that up, and they give off carbon monoxide so it was actually kind of dangerous to do that shoot. We had to work really quickly with the lack of air and amount of poison (even the carbon monoxide detector was beeping it's alarm, and that was outside the bathroom), so we had to keep the door closed, and keep the window closed because any little movement of wind would put out the flames. I hardly breathed on one bunch of them by my head and poof, out went the flames.

I really wish we didn't have to shoot so quickly. More than half the shots we got were me trying to find a good position without dripping water on the candles or touching them, so it was difficult to find enough good shots.

Now that I know how dangerous it is to be in a room with such a large amount of candles, I don't ever want my boyfriend to try to be all romantic with hundreds of candles as a surprise when I come home. That used to be a little girly romantic fantasy I had (most girls do- tons of flowers and candles), but now... nah, it's ok. I'll settle for just flowers, otherwise those candles might be the last thing either of us see!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
yeah, let's try not to kill Harley. that would be bad. next time, only safe videos like Harley surrounded by very soft pillows

Rubber duckies are more cute than sexy, and I am more partial to sexy.

Cute can be nice too sometimes though. :)

It was super hot in there with the bath combined with the candles, and there wasn't much oxygen since candles use that up, and they give off carbon monoxide so it was actually kind of dangerous to do that shoot. We had to work really quickly with the lack of air and amount of poison (even the carbon monoxide detector was beeping it's alarm, and that was outside the bathroom), so we had to keep the door closed, and keep the window closed because any little movement of wind would put out the flames. I hardly breathed on one bunch of them by my head and poof, out went the flames.

[...]

Now that I know how dangerous it is to be in a room with such a large amount of candles, I don't ever want my boyfriend to try to be all romantic with hundreds of candles as a surprise when I come home. That used to be a little girly romantic fantasy I had (most girls do- tons of flowers and candles), but now... nah, it's ok. I'll settle for just flowers, otherwise those candles might be the last thing either of us see!

With a larger room and better ventilation it shouldn't be an issue. I've done lots of candles in the past and lived to tell the tale. Heck, didn't even get a headache. Oh, and for the issue of them blowing out, you can get glass covers that go around them (though getting 200+ in a sitting... yeah that might be difficult). I believe they're called hurricane holders. And you can get them in colored varieties too :yesyes:. A lot of bathware stores carry them. So yeah, romantic candlelight is totally doable.

I really wish we didn't have to shoot so quickly. More than half the shots we got were me trying to find a good position without dripping water on the candles or touching them, so it was difficult to find enough good shots.

Well the set (and you in it) still looks great. So, all's well that ends well, right?

Romantic candlelight is definitely doable, but I like LOTS of candles. Tons and tons of them.

Yeah, that's totally doable. Not sure how many I've had going, but boxes and boxes of them. If you have a couple of windows open (preferably at opposite sides of the house/apartment) to create airflow, and you aren't in a room that's too small then it's all good.

If you have them in glass enclosed containers, wouldn't that make them putter out since there'd be not enough oxygen for them to eat?

Hurricane holders aren't entirely enclosed, they're open at the top. They keep air currents off the candle, but still allow oxygen in.

Also, since you didn't have any airflow going on in the bathroom, the candles would have been eating all of the oxygen around them, so they'd probably be easier to put out. In a larger, better ventilated room it might be tougher to put them out anyway. I've never covered all of the candles I've used (just the ones likely to see stronger breezes, or sometimes ones with colored holders for the effect of it) and their flames tend to survive random breezes. So I'm thinking if they were going out that easy it was probably the situation... or maybe just bad candles?

That candlelight seems like a lot of work, but I suppose you would be worth it. Plus it might be fun to try and blow them out at the end.

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7791482, member: 579739"]The blowing out was super easy, it only took like 10 seconds.

Oh and it wasn't nearly as much work as next week's photo set! I did a milk bath.

and the week after that...milkshake bath!

Oh and it wasn't nearly as much work as next week's photo set! I did a milk bath.

What was so much work about a milk bath? Also... wouldn't a milk bath be kinda, uh, smelly? It seems like something that would be smelly.

Hmm, there seems to be a bathing theme all of a sudden.

jitna

Unless you wanna, like, stick Harley in oatmeal or mud there isn't really a lot of bathing options left though.

im sure there are more things i can think of. bubbles, Harley in a white t-shirt, jell-o, pudding, whipped cream, underwater camera...

Harley Spencer

I thought the milk bath would be smelly too, but surprisingly it wasn't and it was actually kinda nice.

Why was it such hard work? Simply preparing for that shoot took at least 5 hours. The day before, we had bought 4 boxes of 3 quarts dry milk (so 12 quarts total), had to mix each quart individually in a pitcher, otherwise it might not mix thoroughly if we just dumped it all in the tub at once (might sink and clump at the bottom). It turned out that those 4 boxes wasn't enough after we mixed it in the tub, so we decided to go out and get more. The place we went to originally was all sold out of it, so we went to two other places on the island, and neither of them had it. So we ended up having to drive 45 minutes away to Walmart to get it, and there we got... I forgot how much... I think it was 8 quarts per box, and we must've got... 5 boxes? Something like that?

Anyway, we go back to the rental house on the island with all our stuff (we decided to do some other shopping while there, so we were at Walmart for a while), and it takes me nearly an hour to mix all the milk and fill up the tub. What's more, since I'm running bath water at the same time, the water rushing into the milk bath is creating bubbles, and I wanted a smooth surface so I had to wait for the bubbles to settle.

We used dry milk as opposed to regular milk because it's cheaper and higher quantity. I had done a bit of research of milk baths prior to the shoot on the best options and that seemed the most promising.

All in all, I think it was worth it :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7792641, member: 579739"]I thought the milk bath would be smelly too, but surprisingly it wasn't and it was actually kinda nice.

How so? I can't picture bathing in milk. Though maybe that's because I'm slightly lactose intolerant. Gives me heartburn and makes be burp. :o

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7792648, member: 579739"]Oh and yes, I'd love to all sorts of interesting bath shoots. I've got all these ideas in my head for different colors and how to make those colors. Like an orange juice bath, chocolate milk bath, red bath (maybe koolaid?), etc.

Some of those (especially orange juice) sound kinda sticky, and last I heard you hate sticky... so... :dunno: