• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7692644, member: 579739"]What's a coroner?

Someone drinking corona in a corner?

theyre government officials that deal with dead bodies

I think I have a fetish for fetishes, I am into so many different things i cant be pigeon holed into any one category so i defenitly appreciate the variety

I think I have a fetish for fetishes, I am into so many different things i cant be pigeon holed into any one category so i defenitly appreciate the variety

Are you sure those are fetishes? When you're into a tonne of different things... doesn't that just mean you're horny?

I'm actually curious here (if you don't mind addressing it, I know some people are uncomfortable talking about sex), not trying to be obtuse. Not having any fetishes myself I'm not sure how multiple fetishes would work. I was under the impression that they were mandatory. You're saying that you have several and can simply engage in some while ignoring others? Huh.

I'm actually curious here (if you don't mind addressing it, I know some people are uncomfortable talking about sex), not trying to be obtuse. Not having any fetishes myself I'm not sure how multiple fetishes would work. I was under the impression that they were mandatory. You're saying that you have several and can simply engage in some while ignoring others? Huh.

yes thats about right actually. I have several fetishes but i dont need all of them to get off if you will. Take for instance I have a fetish for girls in stockings and garter belts and I have a fetish for spankings (giving not receiving) so if your assuming that i would need to be spanking a girl in stockings and a garter belt to get off your wrong. A woman looks just as beautiful in nothing or a dress or jeans or whatever and i dont need to spanking one to get off with either. So basically you can have a fetish without it controlling your sex life.

yes thats about right actually. I have several fetishes but i dont need all of them to get off if you will. Take for instance I have a fetish for girls in stockings and garter belts and I have a fetish for spankings (giving not receiving) so if your assuming that i would need to be spanking a girl in stockings and a garter belt to get off your wrong. A woman looks just as beautiful in nothing or a dress or jeans or whatever and i dont need to spanking one to get off with either. So basically you can have a fetish without it controlling your sex life.

Hmm. Interesting. Thanks for the info. :) I'm always very curious about this sort of thing.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Ideas? A few off the top of my head:

Nasophilia
Impressions/accents
Videos of you posting and responding on Freeones

That's all I've got.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7705382, member: 579739"]Finally getting around to setting up my clips4sale store! This is such a long process, but it should be worth it.

There's so many categories! Gives me ideas for videos or photo sets that I wouldn't have otherwise thought of.

Hmm. I'd suggest a strip tease, but you're anti-dancing, so I'm not sure that would work. You're pro-DP though, so maybe two vibrators?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
It's all right, I wasn't really being serious when I was typing any of those. The Freeones suggestion might actually be kind of funny though.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
These things really aren't necessarily the types of things on clips4sale that I'm seeing. Have you ever visited that site? There's so many categories! Here's a short version of the list, just a fraction of the categories:

Abused shoes
Adult diaper
Aliens & Monsters
Albino Fetish
Amputee
Apron Fetish
Armpits
Arm wrestling
Ass smelling
Ass spreading
Bad breath
Balloons
Band aids
Biting
Braceletes
Bubblegum
Bubbles
Burping
Claws
Clothespins
CPR
Eating
Douching
Drinking
Ear fetish
Eye fetish
Gothic
Hair brushing
Hair color
Hair washing
Hopping
Ice fetish
Karate
Lip smelling
Makeup
Nose pinching
Quicksand sink
One shoe
Pillow fights
Pillow humping
Pyro
Robots
Shopping
Silly faces
Sneezing
Thigh fucking
Tip toe
Underwater fetish
Vampire
Wheel chairs
Yawning
Zit popping

So crazy! I don't even know how I'd go about doing some of those things.