• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
These things really aren't necessarily the types of things on clips4sale that I'm seeing. Have you ever visited that site? There's so many categories! Here's a short version of the list, just a fraction of the categories:

Abused shoes
Adult diaper
Aliens & Monsters
Albino Fetish
Amputee
Apron Fetish
Armpits
Arm wrestling
Ass smelling
Ass spreading
Bad breath
Balloons
Band aids
Biting
Braceletes
Bubblegum
Bubbles
Burping
Claws
Clothespins
CPR
Eating
Douching
Drinking
Ear fetish
Eye fetish
Gothic
Hair brushing
Hair color
Hair washing
Hopping
Ice fetish
Karate
Lip smelling
Makeup
Nose pinching
Quicksand sink
One shoe
Pillow fights
Pillow humping
Pyro
Robots
Shopping
Silly faces
Sneezing
Thigh fucking
Tip toe
Underwater fetish
Vampire
Wheel chairs
Yawning
Zit popping

So crazy! I don't even know how I'd go about doing some of those things.

Wow... that's uh, that's... I don't know what most of that is. :surprise: Though I am somewhat keen on the idea of seeing you make silly faces... :D

Ass smelling?

:wtf:

Personally, I think you should do a serious retro shoot. You'd look killer in Victorian garb.
That, and fuck a cucumber.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Ass smelling?

:wtf:

Personally, I think you should do a serious retro shoot. You'd look killer in Victorian garb.
That, and fuck a cucumber.

Retro? Victorian? Aren't those two completely different things? I picture retro as like... super bright colors, bold prints, thick rimmed glasses. Victorian is more like corsets, bustles, ruffles, stuff like that.

And Dirk! I have fucked a cucumber! See?

- - - Updated - - -

There's a photo set for that. No video though.

Ahhh you beat me to it.

I do plan on doing a video at some point with a cucumber. I might need to incorporate my green bullet vibrator as well to make sure I get off.

Attachments

• 005.jpeg
    005.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 046.jpeg
    046.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 066.jpeg
    066.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 87
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7705581, member: 579739"]Retro? Victorian? Aren't those two completely different things? I picture retro as like... super bright colors, bold prints, thick rimmed glasses. Victorian is more like corsets, bustles, ruffles, stuff like that.

Well, retro really just refers to reviving the past. There really isn't a time limit on it. It's usually used in association with the more recent past however, just as the more distant past tends to get associated with the word period instead... but that just common usage in both cases.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7705581, member: 579739"]Ahhh you beat me to it.

My ninja skills are all sharp and stuff. :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I think that cucumber looks more like a zucchini. :2 cents:

What about a video or picture set with pillow humping ass smelling one shoe pyro robots?

Harley Spencer

I think that cucumber looks more like a zucchini. :2 cents:

What about a video or picture set with pillow humping ass smelling one shoe pyro robots?

It's definitely a cucumber. A large one, but a cucumber nonetheless. I don't like zucchini.

I have done a pillow humping photo shoot. It was one of the first photo sets I ever shot for my site. Kind of done pyro, if you count sticking a lit sparkler in my ass and sticking a lit candle in my ass (two separate occasions).

Retro? Victorian? Aren't those two completely different things? I picture retro as like... super bright colors, bold prints, thick rimmed glasses. Victorian is more like corsets, bustles, ruffles, stuff like that.

And Dirk! I have fucked a cucumber! See?

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh you beat me to it.

I do plan on doing a video at some point with a cucumber. I might need to incorporate my green bullet vibrator as well to make sure I get off.

Yeah, I just meant do an old fashioned shoot. You in an elegant Victorian gown...
:drool2:

Your cucumber set is fantastic. Video would be unreal.

Fine. You want a challenge? Fuck a pineapple.
:D

You're such a good sport to humour us all.

... if you count sticking a lit sparkler in my ass and sticking a lit candle in my ass (two separate occasions).

In a photo of your butt with something on fire sticking out of it, the thing on fire is still far from the hottest thing in the photo.

Harley Spencer

Yeah, I just meant do an old fashioned shoot. You in an elegant Victorian gown...
:drool2:

Your cucumber set is fantastic. Video would be unreal.

Fine. You want a challenge? Fuck a pineapple.
:D

You're such a good sport to humour us all.

I've always liked victorian style clothing and have really wanted to do a shoot like that for as long as I can remember. I just don't know where to get the stuff. Ebay or amazon would work I suppose.

A pineapple? Ooooh my god. Can I cut it up? Those things are spikey.

In a photo of your butt with something on fire sticking out of it, the thing on fire is still far from the hottest thing in the photo.

Awww :)

Harley Spencer

My store so far:

http://www.images4sale.com/store/68721

What do you guys think of it so far? This is just the progress I've made on it today. Right now I only have the images4sale store set up. I want to get the clips4sale one set up as soon as possible, but they have all these standards for sizes and formats, so I have to wait that to all be figured out.

At the moment I'm only putting stuff up that's on my site, but at some point I want to shoot some videos exclusively for clips4sale.

Harley Spencer

I'm thinking you would look good in a period looking bustier, girdle, or corset Harley. Maybe a period looking Victorian hat or umbrella to go with it.

Thanks, I think so too. I have done some photo sets with corsets, though I'm not sure if they'd be considered victorian. There's one that's black and white, the white is lace, and there's another that's a beige suede. And wait til I do my July 4th photo set! I have some awesome plans for that one. White corset, red tutu skirt, white fishnets, white heels, blue jewelry... maybe some other stuff.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7705698, member: 579739"]I've always liked victorian style clothing and have really wanted to do a shoot like that for as long as I can remember. I just don't know where to get the stuff. Ebay or amazon would work I suppose.

There are also specialty shops, including cheaper ones. But since the clothes are pretty elaborate "cheap" is sort of a relative idea.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7705698, member: 579739"]A pineapple? Ooooh my god. Can I cut it up? Those things are spikey.

Keep in mind, dirk is the guy who wanted to fire a chestnut up your butt. Pretty sure the spiky part is what he was aiming for. ;)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7705733, member: 579739"]... but at some point I want to shoot some videos exclusively for clips4sale.

Hmm, potentially more Harley per week? This strikes me a very good thing. :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
lip smelling? quicksand sink? i dont even understand those word combinations

Harley Spencer

There are also specialty shops, including cheaper ones. But since the clothes are pretty elaborate "cheap" is sort of a relative idea.

Keep in mind, dirk is the guy who wanted to fire a chestnut up your butt. Pretty sure the spiky part is what he was aiming for. ;)

Hmm, potentially more Harley per week? This strikes me a very good thing. :D

Yeah, but ebay and amazon are faster and easier for finding things like that. I'd have to do some googling on where to find shops with that type of clothing, then who knows if I'd even find something I liked once I got there.

Some of the things that I'm thinking of shooting exclusively for that site are things that probably wouldn't be best for my site, like some of the really out-there categories and things that not everyone would enjoy watching. Like hair dying for example. Apparently it's a fetish, so it'd be good to have it for that market, but if I put it on my site, how many of my members would prefer to see that over me playing with myself like I normally do?

lip smelling? quicksand sink? i dont even understand those word combinations

Yeah, me either. I intend to look at some of the ones like that to see what it's all about.

One day - possibly tomorrow - I'm going to read this whole thread.....

Ha all 36 pages? Sounds like a bit of a long read.

Yeah, but ebay and amazon are faster and easier for finding things like that. I'd have to do some googling on where to find shops with that type of clothing, then who knows if I'd even find something I liked once I got there.

Well, I was mainly thinking online stores, like this one (don't know if it has anything of interest, since I didn't stop to browse, but just as an example).

Some of the things that I'm thinking of shooting exclusively for that site are things that probably wouldn't be best for my site, like some of the really out-there categories and things that not everyone would enjoy watching. Like hair dying for example. Apparently it's a fetish, so it'd be good to have it for that market, but if I put it on my site, how many of my members would prefer to see that over me playing with myself like I normally do?

Yeah, I figured as much. I could see some of them being of interest to me though... *cough*makingsillyfaces*cough* :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7706898, member: 579739"]Yeah, me either. I intend to look at some of the ones like that to see what it's all about.

thats brave. who knows what deviant behavior lurks behind such innocuous names

Harley Spencer

Well, I was mainly thinking online stores, like this one (don't know if it has anything of interest, since I didn't stop to browse, but just as an example).

Yeah, I figured as much. I could see some of them being of interest to me though... *cough*makingsillyfaces*cough* :D

lol I'm not so sure about the silly faces one. I would feel so weird doing that. I could do a photo set of that, but I'd feel really, well, silly doing that in a video. I do make silly faces at myself in the mirror sometimes though.

- - - Updated - - -

thats brave. who knows what deviant behavior lurks behind such innocuous names

I'm a very curious person.