• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7690557, member: 579739"]Exactly. I'm very open sexually, there's very few things that I won't try. I aim to please, and in return I expect to be pleased.

Albino midget water torture domination next weekend, then.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I assure you I am much more manly, and have had much less plastic surgery. Heck, I've only had my breasts done once!

Getting them enlarged doesn't do much for making you seem manly. :2 cents:

You really should do something about that nose though.

Getting them enlarged doesn't do much for making you seem manly. :2 cents:

Pfft! Like I'd get them enlarged. I had them moved to my back so they wouldn't get in the way! I mean, that's just common sense, isn't it? :dunno:

You really should do something about that nose though.

*looks at avatar* ... wait, what nose!? :confused:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Albino midget water torture domination next weekend, then.

Get me the midget, I'll make it happen. I've always been curious about water torture.

Pfft! Like I'd get them enlarged. I had them moved to my back so they wouldn't get in the way! I mean, that's just common sense, isn't it? :dunno:

*looks at avatar* ... wait, what nose!? :confused:

What nose? Exactly. That's the point. Should get that fixed.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7690735, member: 579739"]It is, but how do you smell?

that seems to be a running theme with Happy.

that seems to be a running theme with Happy.

Again, I SMELL AWESOME!

I shower twice a day, I wear anti-antiperspirant gel, and I wear a lovely aftershave! I am mother fucking immaculate!

Just to be clear, "HappyHapyJoyJoy" isn't spelled anywhere close to "assari" so there is no excuse to mistake the two. Not close. At all. I smell great.

I've never smelled Escape. I'll take your word for it.

Seriously? That's, like, the best Calvin Klein aftershave out there. It's nice and light smelling. A little sweet smelling, but not too sweet. Not musky. And it doesn't leave a bitter or sour taste on the skin, which is important. :yesyes:

It's a mix of eucalyptus, melon, juniper, grapefruit, mango, bergamot, rosemary, cypress, fir, sage, birch, sea notes, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver. Emphasis seems to be on the melon, grapefruit, sea and sandalwood.

Escape%20for%20Men.JPG

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Seriously? That's, like, the best Calvin Klein aftershave out there. It's nice and light smelling. A little sweet smelling, but not too sweet. Not musky. And it doesn't leave a bitter or sour taste on the skin, which is important. :yesyes:

It's a mix of eucalyptus, melon, juniper, grapefruit, mango, bergamot, rosemary, cypress, fir, sage, birch, sea notes, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver. Emphasis seems to be on the melon, grapefruit, sea and sandalwood.

Escape%20for%20Men.JPG

Holy freakin mixture of scents in one bottle! That's so many. And here I thought my one perfume that was a mix of coconut, pineapple, peach, and some Hawaiian flower was a lot in one fragrance.
The eucalyptus is great to have in there. That's really helpful for breathing.

Holy freakin mixture of scents in one bottle! That's so many. And here I thought my one perfume that was a mix of coconut, pineapple, peach, and some Hawaiian flower was a lot in one fragrance.
The eucalyptus is great to have in there. That's really helpful for breathing.

I think even most of the mid-range designer colognes use a lot of different scents. And often there's more there than is listed on the bottle.

Sadly Escape has been discontinued, well the original version anyway. You can still find it places, but apparently it's a new version that's different. So I tend to try and save what I have of the original for special occasions. Gone back to it at the moment though because I've been getting a lot of spider bites lately and I'm hoping changing my aftershave might help. :dunno: