• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Freeones Weather Thread

Somewhere in California.

Attachments

• baked potatoes.jpg
    baked potatoes.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 20

maildude99

Closed Account
The weather is fucking crazy. And that's my two cents...whether you like it or not. 🤪🤪

February 21, 2014, Michigan. The coil spring thermometer on my wood stove indicated 600 degrees (F). The thermometer inside our cabin indicated 70 degrees (F). The outside thermometer indicated - 21 degrees (F).

Here's a question for you all: Do you have Centralized Air Conditioning? Or do you have fans/individual AirCon units for each room?

Window A/C units for upstairs office and Master BR. Downstairs has an in-wall unit - but I rarely use it.. It doesn't blow far enough .. left, vs. my prior one. Also, my prior one cooled much better.

A box fan and two window units, one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen.

Just another boring day in Reno. It did rain a couple of days ago and I miss it.

Screenshot from 2024-07-16 18-53-32.png

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Here's a question for you all: Do you have Centralized Air Conditioning? Or do you have fans/individual AirCon units for each room?
central air, and I have a couple of fans moving air around, because I live in a split level, and it's hard to keep the upstairs as cool as the main floor. You could store meat in my basement, it's so cold.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Central Air with the same as @Mr. Daystar - a ceiling fan upstairs. My split level built in the '70s doesn't circulate air very well.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Screenshot-2024-09-04-at-07-36-26-weather-germany-english-kiel-Google-Search.png

It's going into fall now, and there are christmas specialties in the ALDI shops, along Oktoberfest specialties, of course.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Untitled.png

Still hot during the day, but the garden only has about a week left. Nights put too much frost on it.

Today it hailed and there will be heavy rain in about an hour.
I still keep the fan on, I rather prefer sleeping with a chilly breeze. :)

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
It's 86 degrees in my apartment with a lousy wall A/C and two fans
sweating my ass off
it was 122 degrees in my car
enjoy your "coolness", bastards 😦