• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Freeones Weather Thread

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Sunshine (not a cloud in the sky) and 33 F (1C) with a fresh coat of snow overnight. I call it shorts weather whilst scraping off the driveway's top layer.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sunny, 32 gradeez, and snow thick snow on lawns and un-shoveled drives. Streets are dry.

Mr. Daystar

-it was sunny and in the low 60's today.

Mr. Daystar

It's been pretty consistent and decent around Cleveland- High 70's/low 80's. Mostly sunny, a rain will pop up here and there, but nice all around.

Mr. Daystar

Hawaii has a blizzard warning and Denver has gone 225 days without snow. The record of 235 was set in the late 1880s.
https://kdvr.com/weather/blizzard-w...-hawaii-as-denver-hits-225-days-without-snow/

It was a pleasant mid-50s this afternoon.
I was looking a\t that on Yahoo. I can't believe Hawaii is not only getting snow, but a freakin blizzard?!?! I figured if any place on earth was immune to that kind of weather, it would be a tropical island. I just skimmed the the article, is this a first for them? I can't imagine they have very much in the way of snow removal equipment. Worse, I can't imagine they residents are used to driving in that kind of weather either. I think I would pissed if I went there for a life of tropical breezes, and thonged ladies on the beach, and now I'm firing up a furnace, and putting snow tires on my ride, while the girls put on parkas.

Cleveland was around 40 degrees, and a little drizzly. Just shitty enough to make your arthritic joints ache.

Mr. Daystar

I do not miss those conditions one bit.
Because of your location, or did you get replacement surgeries on your bad joints? By the way, that sad face was for me and my pain, not yours. I'm glad you aren't in pain anymore.

Reactions: sj1

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
M
Because of your location, or did you get replacement surgeries on your bad joints? By the way, that sad face was for me and my pain, not yours. I'm glad you aren't in pain anymore.
My location. I do not miss the humid ugliness of Erie and Pittsburgh.

Mr. Daystar

M
My location. I do not miss the humid ugliness of Erie and Pittsburgh.
Yeah, Cleveland is a killer for that, I guess probably all of the great lake states are like that. It can be 90 degrees outside, but if it's humid, I'm doomed. The worst is when it's like it is now, not cold enough to snow, but close, and it's rainy. The humidity here is 85%.There have been nights when my wife had to tie ice packs to my knees, with bandanas, just so I could fall asleep.

Raleigh, North Carolina - 73 degrees (about 22.7 Celsius) today. People Christmas shopping in shorts and t-shirts. The record high temperature for this date is 79 set in 1978.

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

Windy, cold, damp, and humid. Or in other words, sweatshirt and an extra pain killer weather.

Capture.PNG

A record setting day here in Raleigh. 104F is 40C for the international readers.

Edit: Made it to 106F with heat index of 118F, both of which are the highest readings ever recorded in their respective categories.

Last edited:
I visited here on June 3rd, 2016. Just my luck - during a heat wave.. 122 degrees (2nd pic), with a Travel Journal note, afterwards.

weather-1b-DV-nds CRPD.JPG

DSC_0750_resized-122 degrees.jpg

"I ate lunch in the alcove by the Visitor Center again. The aluminum table was so hot - by the time I ate the last corner of my sandwich, it had the texture of being in a toaster oven! And it was windy, today - when the wind would gust, I felt like I was inside a rotisserie chicken oven..".

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Good to see people are back! :)

I miss @bobjustbob - he always had a way of expressing himself. :p

You are absolutely correct. Go look out your window and seek weather reports as your needs desire and don't share them here. We can now have one more thread without your stupid fucking useless comments clogging the boards. Take this time to get some change for a bus to the mall. Trip on the escalator and fall into a coma.
This is a stupid thread as its diff in diff areas- look out your window. Foreign details are available online like freeones.