• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Blue Wave thread

x6ovi2caosx11.png

#FuckPelosi

Sinema flips Arizona seat. If my numbers are correct means the GOP scored a gain of +2 in the Senate (I'm including Scott in FLA, he's gonna win). That brings their overall majority in the Senate to +4. That's not great but considering the map the Democrats had they dodged a bullet because it could've been a bloodbath It's not easy to flip 4 seats but it gives the Democrats a fighting chance in 2020 when the map is going to better for them. The Democrats are going to have a hard time winning back the Senate regardless but with 10 seats up in states that voted for Trump the GOP could've run up the score here and put the Senate of reach for Democrats for a generation. They failed to do that leaving a glimmer of hope for the Democrats in 2020. Just a few thoughts

#StraightShooter

Sinema flips Arizona seat. If my numbers are correct means the GOP scored a gain of +2 in the Senate (I'm including Scott in FLA, he's gonna win). That brings their overall majority in the Senate to +4. That's not great but considering the map the Democrats had they dodged a bullet because it could've been a bloodbath It's not easy to flip 4 seats but it gives the Democrats a fighting chance in 2020 when the map is going to better for them. The Democrats are going to have a hard time winning back the Senate regardless but with 10 seats up in states that voted for Trump the GOP could've run up the score here and put the Senate of reach for Democrats for a generation. They failed to do that leaving a glimmer of hope for the Democrats in 2020. Just a few thoughts

#StraightShooter

#AbolishTheHouse

who are the governors of key swing states in 2020? Ohio and Florida are must-haves.

If it was a blue wave then Republicans handle losing a lot better than snowflake libtards.
Democrats have hoopty blue waves.
Oh and 2020 is a presidential election year. Trump’s coattails will carry many Republicans along with him on his way to reelection.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Oh, yes, it really, "triggered" "Snowflake" "libtards" so much that they called people names.

Trump, "reelected", :1orglaugh from prison.

Oh, yes, it really, "triggered" "snowflake" "libtards" so much that they called people names.

Trump, "reelected", :1orglaugh from prison.

As many times as liberals call Trump supporters Trumpards or conservaturds around here on a daily basis and now you are all butthurt.

Snowflakes indeed.

xfire

"Butthurt" "Snowflakes" :1orglaugh I recall you accusing me of being, "Bart Simpson" a few times for using that sort of language.

xfire

The map favored Republicans to pick up 6+ seats. Instead they lost Heller's seat & Flake's seat. Just wait till 2020 when Republicans have to defend 20 seats. How you like those shiny new Democratic controlled seats in The House of Representatives?

rsz_img_3980.jpg

This is why I don't regret not voting for HRC. Instead of 316 state legislature seats won, it would've been 316 seats lost. Instead of 40 House seats won, it would've been 40 (or more) seats lost. And for sure they would've lost more than 4 Senate seats. That would've been on top of the 1,000 seats the Democrats lost during Obama's tenure. The Democrats would've been irrelevant for a generation.

#StraightShooter

View attachment 678402

This is why I don't regret not voting for HRC. Instead of 316 state legislature seats won, it would've been 316 seats lost. Instead of 40 House seats won, it would've been 40 (or more) seats lost. And for sure they would've lost more than 4 Senate seats. That would've been on top of the 1,000 seats the Democrats lost during Obama's tenure. The Democrats would've been irrelevant for a generation.

#StraightShooter

Trump will seat 3 possibly 4 SCOTUS justices. Libs would have given up any chamber of congress to have Hillary nominating justices.
We’re going to shape the landscape of the country for the next 40 years.
That’s why we’re happy and pointing and laughing at the resistance clowns.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hey Moe, 40 years from now? I'll make a bet. If either of us is alive 40 years from now, we won't give a shit.

Since when does the national popular vote total mean jack shit in individual congressional or statewide races?
Bwahahahahahahahaha

That’s your blue wave?

:rofl:

Padding vote totals in California and New York our two most populous states which also happen to be our bluest?

Stop! Can’t breath!!!

:1orglaugh

xfire

Assuming Trump is eligible to run in 2020, absent his favorite foe, what is he going to run on? The Caravan? Trump is the one-term president we're long overdue.