• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What If Mitt And Jeb Really Do Go At It, Hammer And Tongs?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
This response IS to you, since you have some difficulty in discerning what and what is not being directed at you. I think I shall present a comparative analysis of past EO's and what this president has done during his tenure. it may take some time but I am sure the results will not go in Obama's favor. Nothing about Obama's use of the pen has been distorted one iota. These teabagging assclowns just won an election. Just in case you forgot. Your president certainly has.

Democrats received two million more votes than republicans did in the midterms so you better figure that into your calculus. At any rate, you can make an analysis of anything you like, it doesn't really matter, the sheer number of executive orders fails to back your assertion. Keep hammering on the imaginary grievances against Obama, there's no question, he won both of his elections, and that's really all that matters.

I want to give a big shout out to Mayhem for causing me to go through the EO tables briefly. Just a comparison of Reagan and Obama executive orders is really all I need to show that Obama is nothing but a agenda driven pen happy president.

Seriously, drinks are on me.

Democrats received two million more votes than republicans did in the midterms so you better figure that into your calculus. At any rate, you can make an analysis of anything you like, it doesn't really matter, the sheer number of executive orders fails to back your assertion. Keep hammering on the imaginary grievances against Obama, there's no question, he won both of his elections, and that's really all that matters.

Yeah that two million vote thing really gets to you doesn't it. Move some of those votes out of Minneapolis and Austin if you are that worried about it. Until then, you are just wasting them.
Oh and xfire, I never said the number of orders, I meant that Obama was drunk on the pen because his EO's are used unlike any other president. To circumvent congress. I will speak slower for you next time.

Mayhem

Banned
I want to give a big shout out to Mayhem for causing me to go through the EO tables briefly. Just a comparison of Reagan and Obama executive orders is really all I need to show that Obama is nothing but a agenda driven pen happy president.

Seriously, drinks are on me.

Yup, a half hour's worth of research is about right for your Party. In fact, it's damn impressive.

Well, I decided to take a glance since you guys love Reagan so much. I guess you keep looking for your car keys once you find them too.

xfire

Yeah that two million vote thing really gets to you doesn't it. Move some of those votes out of Minneapolis and Austin if you are that worried about it. Until then, you are just wasting them.
Oh and xfire, I never said the number of orders, I meant that Obama was drunk on the pen because his EO's are used unlike any other president. To circumvent congress. I will speak slower for you next time.

So basically you're bitching because Obama's EO's have been more effective than his predecessors, again, it's a hollow grievance, distorted, overblown, downright fabricated. Oh and lol thanks for the personally insulting posts; Mayhem's gray matter, "speaking" slower for me, yeah, temper temper, you really shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up, it makes Mayhems post above, #80, so much easier to understand.

So basically you're bitching because Obama's EO's have been more effective than his predecessors, again, it's a hollow grievance, distorted, overblown, downright fabricated. Oh and lol thanks for the personally insulting posts; Mayhem's gray matter, "speaking" slower for me, yeah, temper temper, you really shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up, it makes Mayhems post above, #80, so much easier to understand.

Executive Orders are very effective. The only thing that makes his more effective if indeed that is the case, is that he seems to have the Washington Generals (Boehner and McConnell) on his side for him shaving points. Yeah, I have a temper when it comes to politics just like you and Mayhem have. It's why we keep coming back. Let's face it, not everyone can do what the three of us do. it's a cotdam family around here although a bit of a dysfunctional one.

xfire

Executive Orders are very effective. The only thing that makes his more effective if indeed that is the case, is that he seems to have the Washington Generals (Boehner and McConnell) on his side for him shaving points. Yeah, I have a temper when it comes to politics just like you and Mayhem have. It's why we keep coming back. Let's face it, not everyone can do what the three of us do. it's a cotdam family around here although a bit of a dysfunctional one.

I'm glad that we agree that Obama is an effective president, one of the most successful in history, probably the most successful considering the obstruction with which he's had to contend. Boehner and McConnell own the least effective congress in history, I really don't understand why you bust Obama's balls when you really should be mad at the republican controlled congress.

Yes, we all get a little too emotionally invested at times, I should probably ignore more of what pisses me off, but hey, I try not to let it show most of the time.

I'm glad that we agree that Obama is an effective president, one of the most successful in history, probably the most successful considering the obstruction with which he's had to contend. Boehner and McConnell own the least effective congress in history, I really don't understand why you bust Obama's balls when you really should be mad at the republican controlled congress.

Yes, we all get a little too emotionally invested at times, I should probably ignore more of what pisses me off, but hey, I try not to let it show most of the time.

If I ram my car into the office next door, that was effective in getting people out of the office for a few hours and being able to take a smoke break while the insurance adjusters do their thing. Obstruction, really? Well here's how it works, in 2009-2011 Obama had everything he needed to ram everything he wanted through unimpeded. Now he starts complaining that he is being obstructed and he is asking a congress that doesn't agree with him to push through his agenda. If all of those things he laid out on Tuesday night were so damn important he should have utilized his advantage back when he had the majorities in both houses. But it really isn't important to this president, he just wants to play the class warfare game or political adversary game. So now, Barry has a different congress to work with and they aren't going to give him everything that Nancy and Harry would have so because he doesn't get what he wants he throws EO temper tantrums and does it anyway. Yeah, he is real effective at that. The ACA had it not been for a democrat majority would have never happened. I'm sorry that you are butt hurt since 2010 but that's the way it works. Somebody should tell Barry that too.

xfire

If I ram my car into the office next door, that was effective in getting people out of the office for a few hours and being able to take a smoke break while the insurance adjusters do their thing. Obstruction, really? Well here's how it works, in 2009-2011 Obama had everything he needed to ram everything he wanted through unimpeded. Now he starts complaining that he is being obstructed and he is asking a congress that doesn't agree with him to push through his agenda. If all of those things he laid out on Tuesday night were so damn important he should have utilized his advantage back when he had the majorities in both houses. But it really isn't important to this president, he just wants to play the class warfare game or political adversary game. So now, Barry has a different congress to work with and they aren't going to give him everything that Nancy and Harry would have so because he doesn't get what he wants he throws EO temper tantrums and does it anyway. Yeah, he is real effective at that. The ACA had it not been for a democrat majority would have never happened. I'm sorry that you are butt hurt since 2010 but that's the way it works. Somebody should tell Barry that too.

What's even more lulzy are house and senate republicans thinking an opposition party president should cater to their will. Obama won a national election, all those clowns in the house and senate won at most state wide elections, and for the vast majority of them local gerrymandered elections, so really, who has the mandate? The president does, of course, and even with their majorities in the house and senate the GOP still can't get their shit together. Sad and funny all at the same time.

What's even more lulzy are house and senate republicans thinking an opposition party president should cater to their will. Obama won a national election, all those clowns in the house and senate won at most state wide elections, and for the vast majority of them local gerrymandered elections, so really, who has the mandate? The president does, of course, and even with their majorities in the house and senate the GOP still can't get their shit together. Sad and funny all at the same time.

Yeah, he won two elections and after getting a taste of When Harry and Barry and Nancy met power the first time around the American people decided they would rather have Gridlock The Demolisher. No Obama doesn't have to cater to their will but he needs to cater to the will of the American people something that Bill Clinton understood. I honestly think that Obama heard the words " Uphold and defend The Cross fountain pen" when being given the oath of office instead of the Constitution.

xfire

But President Obama said his policies were on the ballot last November.

And two million more people voted for them than against them, so what does that tell you?

Yeah, he won two elections and after getting a taste of When Harry and Barry and Nancy met power the first time around the American people decided they would rather have Gridlock The Demolisher. No Obama doesn't have to cater to their will but he needs to cater to the will of the American people something that Bill Clinton understood. I honestly think that Obama heard the words " Uphold and defend The Cross fountain pen" when being given the oath of office instead of the Constitution.

Obama is catering to the will of the American people, and the democrat elected in 2016 will too. That's a cute and clever line, "uphold the Cross Fountain Pen", right on par with the best of the far right punditry.

Please stop citing gerrymandering, The left has done it just as much as the right if not more. Those 2 million votes equal to about 40,000 each votes in America's 50 major metropolitan cities. Which to know ones surprise, tend to lean liberal. Hell, I bet New York City accounted for half of them.

xfire

Please stop citing gerrymandering, The left has done it just as much as the right if not more. Those 2 million votes equal to about 40,000 each votes in America's 50 major metropolitan cities. Which to know ones surprise, tend to lean liberal. Hell, I bet New York City accounted for half of them.

Please stop citing the "will" of the American people. Conservatives are outnumbered that's a fact, unless you discount those two million votes, fuck it, just discount anyone that's not conservative, oh, wait.

Please stop citing the "will" of the American people. Conservatives are outnumbered that's a fact, unless you discount those two million votes, fuck it, just discount anyone that's not conservative, oh, wait.

I am pretty certain that those 2 million votes resulted in democrats being elected. So the will of the American People is not in any danger of being trampled upon in that regard.

Jesus H. Christ! I honestly wished I hadn't delved into the details of Obama's other EO's. In comparison Reagan was issuing them for things like minority businesses and women owned businesses and federal pay raises, oil exports.. national parks etc...

Most of his EO's had a direct connection with the function of government already approved by congress. On the other hand, Obama is issuing them for traditionally black colleges, immigration, climate change, all things that should be approved by congress., Hell Obama was even issuing executive orders to back up ACA! I swear to you the next president and especially if he or she is a Republican is going to have to have a team of White House counsel work around the clock for about the first month of their presidency just to try and clean up this clusterfuck of orders. Thanks Obama!

Mayhem

Banned

I gotta say, the GOP gives the term "suicide bomber" a whole new meaning. I'll say it as many times as I have to, by the time they reach a nominee they will be so eaten up and back-asswards to what mainstream America wants, there will be no way they win.

I gotta say, the GOP gives the term "suicide bomber" a whole new meaning. I'll say it as many times as I have to, by the time they reach a nominee they will be so eaten up and back-asswards to what mainstream America wants, there will be no way they win.

$1000