• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What If Mitt And Jeb Really Do Go At It, Hammer And Tongs?

You seem hell bent on losing $1000. This is a pretty good illustration of what's wrong with your perception of American politics, you think it's a game to be bet on and that's a shame.

Then you should take the bet. Since we are doomed to lose. I will Fed Ex a certified check to you on the morning of November 9th 2016 if I lose.. You and Mayhem are so certain of winning. Put up or shut up.

By your and Mayhem's own chest pounding and bloviating, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. This is a done deal, wrap it up, I'll take it ( a little Fabulous Thunderbirds reference since you are a Texas boy) engraved in stone and all that jazz! So why wouldn't you take my money since it's a sure bet? Oh that's right, you guys only want to proclaim that the GOP won't win with nothing to back it up. Anyone that was that sure would take the bet.

As usual just more gas from the gas bags.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
By your and Mayhem's own chest pounding and bloviating, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. This is a done deal, wrap it up, I'll take it ( a little Fabulous Thunderbirds reference since you are a Texas boy) engraved in stone and all that jazz! So why wouldn't you take my money since it's a sure bet? Oh that's right, you guys only want to proclaim that the GOP won't win with nothing to back it up. Anyone that was that sure would take the bet.

As usual just more gas from the gas bags.

I've got plenty of fish already, no need to take candy from a baby. I'm sure you can practice your rookie hustle on someone, but that someone ain't me friend. Let me know if you do get any takers, I'll be highly amused when it blows up in your face.

I've got plenty of fish already, no need to take candy from a baby. I'm sure you can practice your rookie hustle on someone, but that someone ain't me friend. Let me know if you do get any takers, I'll be highly amused when it blows up in your face.

So I guess you are going to get somebody to vote for you too? Here's the deal, I am prepared to lose the bet because unlike you two, I haven't made any predictions. You guys are the ones proclaiming this thing is over 22 months before the election. [LOUIS GOSSETT JUNIOR] A lot of things can happen in 22 months sweet pea![/LOUIS GOSSETT JUNIOR] This is a sure thing! Wait the only sure thing is that I can always count on you guys to post just to see yourself post.

Mayhem

Banned
You seem hell bent on losing $1000. This is a pretty good illustration of what's wrong with your perception of American politics, you think it's a game to be bet on and that's a shame.

I would add to this that neither side even knows who is running yet. Hell, even that doofus Palin is thinking about it, or so I read on Google News. With the sole exception of Bobjustbob, I'm the experienced gambler here. Certainty is one thing, a sucker bet is another. The point that I'm making is that the GOP is going to hamstring itself, just like they did last time, with it's ridiculous battles over whose the best Conservative. A house divided does not instill confidence in the swing voters. Those who fail to heed the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it - someone other than Louis Gossett Jr.

You're the one who insisted on bringing back the memory of Sampon J. Fishnutz. As I recall, this was the sort of thing he pulled. How'd it work out for him? And as I recall, it set a whole new standard for what kind of a fool he presented himself to be. Do you also insist on following in his footsteps, all the while claiming that it's my sub-consciousness he occupies?

I would add to this that neither side even knows who is running yet. Hell, even that doofus Palin is thinking about it, or so I read on Google News. With the sole exception of Bobjustbob, I'm the experienced gambler here. Certainty is one thing, a sucker bet is another. The point that I'm making is that the GOP is going to hamstring itself, just like they did last time, with it's ridiculous battles over whose the best Conservative. A house divided does not instill confidence in the swing voters. Those who fail to heed the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it - someone other than Louis Gossett Jr.

You're the one who insisted on bringing back the memory of Sampon J. Fishnutz. As I recall, this was the sort of thing he pulled. How'd it work out for him? And as I recall, it set a whole new standard for what kind of a fool he presented himself to be. Do you also insist on following in his footsteps, all the while claiming that it's my sub-consciousness he occupies?

Now you just calm down there Archie Karas. Our dearly departed friend guaranteed victory with his mouth just as you are doing. I have made no such guarantees. I am just telling you to put your money where your mouth is,

But instead you just want to keep going on about how everyone on the GOP side will eventually cause a collapse under their own weight while the dims, the "mainstream darlings that they are, will win in a laugh'r. What is even more pathetic is how you constantly complained about others starting threads to poke and prod when that is all you do. I see Sammy taught you well, young grasshopper! So if you are going to keep going on about how the GOP cannot win then man up and accept the bet or kindly STFU.

Mayhem

Banned
Now you just calm down there Archie Karas. Our dearly departed friend guaranteed victory with his mouth just as you are doing. I have made no such guarantees. I am just telling you to put your money where your mouth is,

But instead you just want to keep going on about how everyone on the GOP side will eventually cause a collapse under their own weight while the dims, the "mainstream darlings that they are, will win in a laugh'r. What is even more pathetic is how you constantly complained about others starting threads to poke and prod when that is all you do. I see Sammy taught you well, young grasshopper! So if you are going to keep going on about how the GOP cannot win then man up and accept the bet or kindly STFU.

If you can't read what I write accurately, then stop reading what I write. Everything you accuse here is your own lamebrain interpretation of what you want to see, not what's there. I have not guaranteed victory for the Dems, I'm pointing out how the GOP is going to lose (the same way they lost the last time). I never said the independents automatically go with the Dems. I said they go with who confuses them the least (as we saw in 2012). And I never "constantly complained about others starting threads to poke and prod", I just poked and prodded back. Which got you to go completely insane, get perma-banned, and have to beg to come back. Sampon didn't teach me anything, I already knew how stoopid hillbillies are. He got banned, Philby got banned, you got banned; I'm still here (and the little 3-day weekend I got was the admins attempts to get you to calm the fuck down. I know this because they told me).

And I will start the threads I want to start, I will post what I want to post and if you can't handle words on a screen, then go back to your panic room and kindly STFU.

If you can't read what I write accurately, then stop reading what I write. Everything you accuse here is your own lamebrain interpretation of what you want to see, not what's there. I have not guaranteed victory for the Dems, I'm pointing out how the GOP is going to lose (the same way they lost the last time). I never said the independents automatically go with the Dems. I said they go with who confuses them the least (as we saw in 2012). And I never "constantly complained about others starting threads to poke and prod", I just poked and prodded back. Which got you to go completely insane, get perma-banned, and have to beg to come back. Sampon didn't teach me anything, I already knew how stoopid hillbillies are. He got banned, Philby got banned, you got banned; I'm still here (and the little 3-day weekend I got was the admins attempts to get you to calm the fuck down. I know this because they told me).

And I will start the threads I want to start, I will post what I want to post and if you can't handle words on a screen, then go back to your panic room and kindly STFU.

No they aren't going to lose the same way they lost the last time because if they lose they won't lose with a moderate from the mushy middle. Nice try, but I am not going to discuss decisions made by the PTB in the past.
Basically what this all boils down to is that you are a blow hard that is never right about anything. You proclaimed the GOP dead after the government shutdown and you were wrong. Now you are running around here saying the republicans will eat their young and won't be able to field a decent candidate. But since you brought up conversations about whispers behind the back, I have it on good authority that you are viewed by a lot of people here as some self important troll, but I won't tell you who they are because that revelation would break your little flaming heart. But it is revealing that you are starting to walk back all of your claims that the GOP are doomed in 2016.

So the offer stands if you ever grow the cojones.

$1000

xfire

I really enjoy when BC has more than one person to single out in a thread to throw the exact same accusations of "constantly" doing this or that at, constancy is certainly a theme for our Blue friend. I'm also glad that he's had a long legal career, you just can't get that sort of quality volume from an uneducated hillbilly like the banned one that's been mentioned a little too frequently in this thread or the other banned stoner clown that moved to Colorado to be with his one true love. Sage words, though, Mayhem, "certainty is one thing, a sucker bet is another", I'm no pro gambler, though I do like to play a little pool and cards from time to time, but even I recognize a cheap amateur hustle when I see one.

I really enjoy when BC has more than one person to single out in a thread to throw the exact same accusations of "constantly" doing this or that at, constancy is certainly a theme for our Blue friend. I'm also glad that he's had a long legal career, you just can't get that sort of quality volume from an uneducated hillbilly like the banned one that's been mentioned a little too frequently in this thread or the other banned stoner clown that moved to Colorado to be with his one true love. Sage words, though, Mayhem, "certainty is one thing, a sucker bet is another", I'm no pro gambler, though I do like to play a little pool and cards from time to time, but even I recognize a cheap amateur hustle when I see one.

And just like that, Frack tries to comes to the rescue of Frick. Now THAT is consistency. Let me explain to you the meaning of a hustle. That is where the potential victim of the hustle has little or no chance of ever prevailing. My offer was a friendly wager and I could very well lose, but it seems that all the proclamations that the GOP will implode are just that. You had better hope that the next president is not Republican because the butt hurt is going to be something that no doughnut cushion, Preparation H or surgery will ever cure. I hope your Obamacare policies are still up and running by that time. The whining and belly aching on here will be high hilarity.

xfire

I weathered two election cycles of Bush, I'll be ok. Watching the Obama agony you've suffered and are suffering is an immediate and ongoing source of high hilarity.

If it seems to you that "all proclamations that the GOP will implode" are proclamations then I'd say you're living up to the post I made directly above. Tip o' the hat to ya. Your the one doing the chest beating and hot air blowing trying to turn it into a "friendly wager", when what you're really trying to say is put up or shut up and that's all well and good, you can say that all you like, but there's no imperative on anyone to comply and it makes you look childish and immature to continue on that path, what's next, a double dog dare?

I weathered two election cycles of Bush, I'll be ok. Watching the Obama agony you've suffered and are suffering is an immediate and ongoing source of high hilarity.

If it seems to you that "all proclamations that the GOP will implode" are proclamations then I'd say you're living up to the post I made directly above. Tip o' the hat to ya. Your the one doing the chest beating and hot air blowing trying to turn it into a "friendly wager", when what you're really trying to say is put up or shut up and that's all well and good, you can say that all you like, but there's no imperative on anyone to comply and it makes you look childish and immature to continue on that path, what's next, a double dog dare?
The agony that is to be suffered will not be by me, but by future generations that will inherit the trillions of dollars in debt that has been put upon them by politicians in Washington and one president in particular that has all by his lonesome almost doubled the debt to 18 trillion. I bet he hits the 20 or more mark by the time his term is over.

Yep, I am saying put up or shut up and I said those exact words earlier in this thread. But because you and Mayhem don't really believe that a Democrat victory is certain, you won't take the bet. It's free money for crissakes, something dims usually jump at the chance to take.

xfire

The agony that is to be suffered will not be by me, but by future generations that will inherit the trillions of dollars in debt that has been put upon them by politicians in Washington and one president in particular that has all by his lonesome almost doubled the debt to 18 trillion. I bet he hits the 20 or more mark by the time his term is over.

Yep, I am saying put up or shut up and I said those exact words earlier in this thread. But because you and Mayhem don't really believe that a Democrat victory is certain, you won't take the bet. It's free money for crissakes, something dims usually jump at the chance to take.

Nice touch to throw in some bullshit GOP talking points, certainly adds to the humor. Well punchy, keep telling anyone you want to put up or shut up, adding not only to the humor but to the classiness of the thread, great job. I'll tell you one more time, I don't need your money, if you're so hell bent on laying out $1k, why don't you donate it to your favorite charity, hell, buy $1000 worth of Dinish D'Snouza's books, I'm sure he would be more than happy to have your cash.

Nice touch to throw in some bullshit GOP talking points, certainly adds to the humor. Well punchy, keep telling anyone you want to put up or shut up, adding not only to the humor but to the classiness of the thread, great job. I'll tell you one more time, I don't need your money, if you're so hell bent on laying out $1k, why don't you donate it to your favorite charity, hell, buy $1000 worth of Dinish D'Snouza's books, I'm sure he would be more than happy to have your cash.

Talking points? Talking points? The marketable debt of the United States has risen by almost 100 percent under Obama's tenure.He is doing a bang up job of equaling the entire debt by all of his predecessors combined! Don't even want to think about the unmarketable debt.

If that is a talking point, I am afraid that your grandchildren and great grandchildren are going to want to have a few points to talk over with you.

Remember this guy? I could vote for him, if he wasn't lying through his teeth!!!!

Mayhem

Banned
No they aren't going to lose the same way they lost the last time because if they lose they won't lose with a moderate from the mushy middle. Nice try, but I am not going to discuss decisions made by the PTB in the past.
Basically what this all boils down to is that you are a blow hard that is never right about anything. You proclaimed the GOP dead after the government shutdown and you were wrong. Now you are running around here saying the republicans will eat their young and won't be able to field a decent candidate. But since you brought up conversations about whispers behind the back, I have it on good authority that you are viewed by a lot of people here as some self important troll, but I won't tell you who they are because that revelation would break your little flaming heart. But it is revealing that you are starting to walk back all of your claims that the GOP are doomed in 2016.

$1000

I proclaimed the GOP dead? No I didn't. I never did. In fact, in all the threads about 3rd and 4th Party candidates, I said that it won't work and we're stuck with Democrat vs. Republican. And I clearly posted that if this election came down to Hillary vs. Mitt, I might just vote for Mitt. Way to pay attention Counselor.

The people who proclaim me a "self-important troll" (such as yourself) are the ones that love to post memes, cartoons, misquotes and misrepresentations. They want free reign to turn fiction into fact. They hate it when they do, and in the very next post I disprove their bullshit with unvarnished truth, facts and accredited sources. In the last couple weeks, it's been 75% of what I've posted. Misquotes, out of context, just plain wrong....BAM, solved. Effortlessly. You hate that. You and Ace and the other dimbulbs just fuckin' can't stand it when you can't spew your bullshit unchallenged.

And if I am such a huge frikkin' troll, why am I still here? After 9+ years, why am I still here? One 3-day in 2010 because of Georgy and one 3-day in 2013 because of you. You keep some terrific fuckin' company dude. Sampon (who I didn't bring up, but you do repeatedly)- gone, Philby - gone, fathomite - gone, you - gone. Again, that's a helluva crowd you run with. And you're trying to make me feel self-conscious?

Come to think of it, you "have it on good authority"? What the fuck does that even mean? A friend of a friend told you how other people feel? Were there 2nd cousins, ex-girlfriends and a trip to 31 Flavors involved in this chain of information? You also have it on "good authority" that Islam is a check against Christianity utilized by Pope-loving Leftists. Your "good authority" is what I wipe my ass with, when the market is sold out of the good stuff.

And lastly, I'm not walking back anything. I could have posted the Palin-wants-to-run article, but that was me showing untroll-like restraint. But I had a good chuckle about what it will mean. Cruz and Palin and every other yapping terrier will move the nomination process inexorably to the right, your candidates will have to move with it or get punted, a nominee will be selected, the one's who don't get the nominee they want will whine like they did with Romney, every attempt to move back to the middle will be responded to with an Etch-A-Sketch analogy.

Now, I'm not minimizing the possibility that, with 22 months to go, the Dems won't fuck the whole thing up too. Hell, Hillary is our best bet. What does that tell you? We're the Party that ran Dukakis and Kerry. To paraphrase Bill Maher, the choice comes down to us being lame or you guys being nutz.

A year from this day, there still won't be a bookie worth the name that would take an up-and-down Dem vs GOP bet. It's a foolish bet and you're a fool for offering it. And there's no way, with your psychotic history, that you'll be in a position to know my address or personal info. I'm not any more afraid of you now than I was before. But I have too many things going well for me right now to risk you winding up on my doorstep in a drug-fueled rage.

You go ahead and keep thinking with your balls. I'm going to go ahead and keep thinking with my brain.

xfire

I proclaimed the GOP dead? No I didn't. I never did. In fact, in all the threads about 3rd and 4th Party candidates, I said that it won't work and we're stuck with Democrat vs. Republican. And I clearly posted that if this election came down to Hillary vs. Mitt, I might just vote for Mitt. Way to pay attention Counselor.

The people who proclaim me a "self-important troll" (such as yourself) are the ones that love to post memes, cartoons, misquotes and misrepresentations. They want free reign to turn fiction into fact. They hate it when they do, and in the very next post I disprove their bullshit with unvarnished truth, facts and accredited sources. In the last couple weeks, it's been 75% of what I've posted. Misquotes, out of context, just plain wrong....BAM, solved. Effortlessly. You hate that. You and Ace and the other dimbulbs just fuckin' can't stand it when you can't spew your bullshit unchallenged.

And if I am such a huge frikkin' troll, why am I still here? After 9+ years, why am I still here? One 3-day in 2010 because of Georgy and one 3-day in 2013 because of you. You keep some terrific fuckin' company dude. Sampon (who I didn't bring up, but you do repeatedly)- gone, Philby - gone, fathomite - gone, you - gone. Again, that's a helluva crowd you run with. And you're trying to make me feel self-conscious?

Come to think of it, you "have it on good authority"? What the fuck does that even mean? A friend of a friend told you how other people feel? Were there 2nd cousins, ex-girlfriends and a trip to 31 Flavors involved in this chain of information? You also have it on "good authority" that Islam is a check against Christianity utilized by Pope-loving Leftists. Your "good authority" is what I wipe my ass with, when the market is sold out of the good stuff.

And lastly, I'm not walking back anything. I could have posted the Palin-wants-to-run article, but that was me showing untroll-like restraint. But I had a good chuckle about what it will mean. Cruz and Palin and every other yapping terrier will move the nomination process inexorably to the right, your candidates will have to move with it or get punted, a nominee will be selected, the one's who don't get the nominee they want will whine like they did with Romney, every attempt to move back to the middle will be responded to with an Etch-A-Sketch analogy.

Now, I'm not minimizing the possibility that, with 22 months to go, the Dems won't fuck the whole thing up too. Hell, Hillary is our best bet. What does that tell you? We're the Party that ran Dukakis and Kerry. To paraphrase Bill Maher, the choice comes down to us being lame or you guys being nutz.

A year from this day, there still won't be a bookie worth the name that would take an up-and-down Dem vs GOP bet. It's a foolish bet and you're a fool for offering it. And there's no way, with your psychotic history, that you'll be in a position to know my address or personal info. I'm not any more afraid of you now than I was before. But I have too many things going well for me right now to risk you winding up on my doorstep in a drug-fueled rage.

You go ahead and keep thinking with your balls. I'm going to go ahead and keep thinking with my brain.

Great post, I don't want to diminish any of it, but, those last two sentences sums shit up beautifully.

The funny thing is, that the ones that used to cause you to go all Randy Quaid did it because they were basically giving you a dose of your own medicine from the other side. Psychotic history lol. Yeah I saw the comment where I supposedly admitted to being a junkie. Care to produce that? I did admit to being under medication for pain after back surgery. You seem to know a lot about psychosis actually. Something you want to tell us? There has never been one instance of treatment or diagnosis of concern in regards to my faculties or substance abuse in my life. I hope that you have a long and productive career doing whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish here. Because judging by what I have seen out of you, this is a therapeutic medium for you to vent. A time out for you longer than 3 days might just put Las Vegas at about 1 minute to midnight.

As for the comments made to me about you being only by those attracted to shiny objects, don't flatter yourself. Out of respect for their confidentiality and board rules, I won't name them . But if you knew one in particular it would probably have you reaching for a pacifier.