• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Avengers

I'm pretty surprised no one has started a thread about this (or at least I did a search and couldn't find one) but have any of you seen the film? I saw it last night and it was great. I'm not too big into the Marvel universe (I prefer the DC characters) but I really liked this flick. This movie could have been a complete disaster but thanks to the genius scripting courtesy of Joss Whedon, this movie didn't suffer that fate.

Oh and Scarlett Johansson in her Black Widow outfit was simply beautiful

i was going to start one, but feared the spoiler trolls ruining things for people that hadnt seen it.

without ruining anything, i thought it was pretty good... and trust me, i was scared it would blow

my only problem is the hulk HAD to be in it. i hate that giant green retard.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I will eventually get around to viewing this film, I can't say that I am big fan of Marvel or the Avengers comics wise, but I have heard nothing but good things about this flick.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Not interested and I have a feeling it's the same recycled crap (good vs evil, huge spectacular action sequences in the third act) that's been used in previous superhero pictures. I'd rather see Batman or the first Iron Man picture.

It's basically Transformers but won't get as much hate because people suck Whedons cock. Nobody can keep up with Downey Jr and it failed at being funny, too often. 5/10

It was bad enough that I won't see Whedon's other movie, Cabin In The Woods. The guy can't do full lengths. I pray he doesn't do the sequel.

It's basically Transformers but won't get as much hate because people suck Whedons cock. Nobody can keep up with Downey Jr and it failed at being funny, too often. 5/10

It was bad enough that I won't see Whedon's other movie, Cabin In The Woods. The guy can't do full lengths. I pray he doesn't do the sequel.

they gave thor a perm.

tumblr_m37jk5h1aI1qko4x4o1_400.gif

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yeah, im not too into superhero stuff. especially these guys. iron man..hulk..and fagtain america.

i like the x-men a lot better by themselves.

on a related note, i saw the first x-men movie the other day. it was awful.

Capture the spirit of the avengers perfectly.

PS> Who next to join the roster? My money is on Ant Man.

Spoilers. Do not read past this point if you haven't seen it.

They briefly show the infinite gauntlet in Thor. Paired with Thanos, I hope that's what we get in the sequel.

I went to see the film in 3D and I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see more Marvel films such as The Amazing Spiderman and the next Iron Man film, Black Widow.. ect