• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Avengers

Spoiler alert:

The good guys win :tongue:

i was going to start one, but feared the spoiler trolls ruining things for people that hadnt seen it.

without ruining anything, i thought it was pretty good... and trust me, i was scared it would blow

my only problem is the hulk HAD to be in it. i hate that giant green retard.
:mad: :cussing::violent:

Thanos is the guy at the middle of the credits. Sorry I didn't think this was spoiler since he was asking about him.

not a spoiler to him, but to someone that may have read your answer that has yet to see the film

:mad: :cussing::violent:

you mad?

tumblr_lra191ziCi1qafrh6.png

cmon, you cant tell me he wasnt the lap dog of the team... he even moved like a dog, or brain damaged gorilla

I saw it last night in 3D and thought it kicked ass. I am not a comic book/comic book movie fan, but it hit the spot for brainless (but funny) entertainment. Hulk's treatment of Loki at the end was hysterical. First 3D flick I've ever seen, also. I recommend it.

a mass media film nothing more...

I don't get this logic "oh it sucks because it's made by a major studio", "people only liked it because of all the hype put into it", "It's got CG so that means it sucks"

It's a great movie, I didn't go into it expecting it to be the next Godfather or make me think like Moon. I went into it expecting to be entertained and since I went in with those expectations, it delivered. Making the movie a success in my opinion

I don't get this logic "oh it sucks because it's made by a major studio", "people only liked it because of all the hype put into it", "It's got CG so that means it sucks"

It's a great movie, I didn't go into it expecting it to be the next Godfather or make me think like Moon. I went into it expecting to be entertained and since I went in with those expectations, it delivered. Making the movie a success in my opinion

yes, but clearly, if it broke almost every box office record for the opening weekend... it must obviously suck, right? :dunno:

When you have a 5 year plan going into this film...you've gotta be interested on whether it's gonna pay off or not, and based on the fact that it outsold all 5 individual films 1st week openings combined, I'd say it did...

And with the Reveal of who the Big Bad Guy is at the end, I'd say Things are gonna get Real Cosmic once Thor 2 Drops...

yes, but clearly, if it broke almost every box office record for the opening weekend... it must obviously suck, right? :dunno:

I think that's true more often than not. If the masses eat it up, it's probably because it was made to cater to the lowest common denominator. I'm not saying Avengers was, but your logic of broken records = good is flawed.

It's nothing more than just mindless,shut your brain off entertainment.

The story is so fucking slow in the first half of the movie,the 3D isn't worth it,and Captain America's outfit looks downright laughable.

The action was good,but honestly isn't anything that we haven't seen before.The humor in the movie is funny in spots,but totally unnecessary and breaks the tone of the movie for me too much.Too many jokes for the kiddies or something.Wish it would've been more serious like The Incredible Hulk was.

Overall,I thought that it was an OK movie,but I'm not rushing back to see it anytime soon.I'll catching it on Bluray or something,but imo,it's probably the most overhyped movie of all time,and just didn't live up to the hype for me.The first Ironman is better and The Incredible Hulk was better,but it was better than Thor,Ironman 2 and Captain America.

3.5 out of 5 stars.Good effects,good action,but that's about it.

The Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus will be vastly superior movies.