• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Avengers

Saw it 5 times and I fucking loved it except for the part when Agent Coulson died because I loved him and I'm angry they killed him off.

I saw it two times in 3D, been a big comic book nerd this was the best comic book movie since Spider-Man 2 and Superman 2

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I haven't liked her in yrs, but i thought she looked great in this movie! That said Cobie Smolders is hotter, IMHO.

The movie was almost done when I realized that was Robyn from How I Met Your Mother.
I liked it. We are not talking brain candy, but it was entertainment.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
when i saw it, the guy next to me didnt know who thanos was, or got the joke about "courting death". i told him to put his head in an oven and go to sleep.

just 1 reason i dont go out in the public much

Ah but no one in comic's or comic based films truly die.

may i direct your attention to elektra? :1orglaugh she died like what, 6 times and counting?

when i saw it, the guy next to me didnt know who thanos was, or got the joke about "courting death". i told him to put his head in an oven and go to sleep.

just 1 reason i dont go out in the public much

may i direct your attention to elektra? :1orglaugh she died like what, 6 times and counting?

Exactly... case in point there and hollywood are all on favour of the reboot button that they can go back and bring characters from the dead ect,

The movie was great. Casting Scarlett Johannsen was a great choice on Director Joss Whedon's part. Loved Johannsen in that catsuit.

I know that this is old and probably shouldn't waste time replying to it,but I feel like something needs to be said here.Joss didn't cast Scarlett Johannsen due to the fact that she was already cast as Black Widow in Iron Man 2,directed by Jon Favreau.

I just saw the movie. Not bad. Some of the humor was cheesy, but not bad overall.

What I really wanna know is who is that brunette chick that was Fury's assistant? Hill, or whatever her name was. I swear that she's the hottest woman I've ever seen in a Hollywood movie. :drool1:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Surely you must be joking?

I just saw the movie. Not bad. Some of the humor was cheesy, but not bad overall.

What I really wanna know is who is that brunette chick that was Fury's assistant? Hill, or whatever her name was. I swear that she's the hottest woman I've ever seen in a Hollywood movie. :drool1:

Edit. NVM

Cobie Smulders who has been on "How I Met Your Mother" for 7 years.