• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Snooki Naked

I confess: when I see her in that swimsuit, I know that I would fuck her. I definitely would. But then I would drop her off a building and stab my own eyes.

It would help if you stab your eyes before you fuck her :D

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think it's a dude.
You ever notice how her name sounds like when you call pigs to the trough.

used to think she'd at least be a fun fuck...thick, tan, slutty...but after having the misfortune of actually seeing a few minutes of that horrible show... disgusting pig. Wouldn't put a broom handle in her from on top of a step ladder.

Unflattering??? LOL Is there anything that would flatter her??

Not that I wouldn't fuck her. I am a pig with no standards. Just saying, though...

So which is it?? You're obviously infatuated with her. You visit the thread enough. Quit acting like you think she's some trashbag. Nobody thinks less of you if you want to fuck her.

Me? I'd make her bite a pillow all night long. Hard. She needs to lose the "fashion" trucker hats though.

So which is it?? You're obviously infatuated with her. You visit the thread enough. Quit acting like you think she's some trashbag. Nobody thinks less of you if you want to fuck her.

Me? I'd make her bite a pillow all night long. Hard. She needs to lose the "fashion" trucker hats though.

I think I've made it quite clear that I thing she's definitely a trashbag and
that I want to fuck her. So get off your high horse. Sometimes you know you want a piece of something even when you're ashamed of it. She's like the pussy equivalent of five day old cold pizza in the back of the fridge. You know its greasy, nasty, and you'll feel like shit when you're done...but you want it.

And something tells me she wouldn't even need to be that drunk to do ass-2-mouth!!!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Sometimes you know you want a piece of something even when you're ashamed of it. She's like the pussy equivalent of five day old cold pizza in the back of the fridge. You know its greasy, nasty, and you'll feel like shit when you're done...but you want it.

And something tells me she wouldn't even need to be that drunk to do ass-2-mouth!!!

:wtf:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I think it's a dude.
You ever notice how her name sounds like when you call pigs to the trough.

I think you're onto something there! We know it's not really Italian, so why should I believe it's really a girl??? :dunno:

Hell, the Vegas odds are even money that it's even human.

Survey says! :eeew:

As soon as nobody will pay her for being the fucked up hobbit she. She will be filmed repeatedly with giant whale dick in her piggy piggy ass.

Snooki well I think everyone here kind of has to admit they came here after seeing the words Snooki and Naked meaning we all at least wanted to see what it looked like.

Now to share my shame if I had the chance I would fuck her tits and her mouth(I would enjoy that most of all) the tits because lets face it they look kind of nice(new chandelier in a haunted house kind of nice(credit for that line goes to Jeff Foxworthy). The mouth because there is something great about being allowed to use a girl's mouth when everything she says makes you want to shut her up.

I have to say that at times she looks cute. Still that lesbo makeout session with Deena, YUK! And I love bisexual girls, but that was the biggest turn off I've seen yet.