• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Snooki Naked

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So that's what a shaved Ewok looks like...

Eh. Idk get why she gets the attention. I don't think she is ugly, but the other girls on that show are waaaaaaaaay hotter. Oh, and she's really stupid and fucking annoying as hell!

Snooki reminds me of a little troll doll with frickin big boobs ..I don't think she's ugly but I would rather the other chicks get naked before she does...haha

Her fashion sense is gawdawful...but she isn't THAT BAD.

Snooki> Nicole Richie (for example)

Snooki probably has no problem swallowing on the first date...for that alone we should hold her in pretty high regard, imo :thefinger

:boobies::rubbel:

The ONLY interest I have in seeing this chick, is to see her nude...with that being said, where the fuck are the nudes?
:horse:

Snooki probably has no problem swallowing on the first date...for that alone we should hold her in pretty high regard, imo :thefinger

What gives you that impression? :dunno:

edit:
3.) Thread starters may post one picture when starting their thread. If the thread starter is trying to ID a babe in the Identify/Name the Babe section of the forum, then they can post up to 3 pictures.
Do not hotlink pictures and/or videos. Hot linking is directly linking to a picture on a different site or server and is considered band with theft. Using a service to host a picture directly for this purpose is exempt from this rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ONLY interest I have in seeing this chick, is to see her nude...with that being said, where the fuck are the nudes?
:horse:

As close as you'll get

edit:
Do not hotlink pictures and/or videos. Hot linking is directly linking to a picture on a different site or server and is considered band with theft. Using a service to host a picture directly for this purpose is exempt from this rule.

http://lifeandgossip.com/tag/snooki-beach/

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking Snooki, why the fuck did I even click this. Fucking horrible slut.