• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Snooki Naked

J woww would be much better

Know what....on second thought yeah you're right! LMAO Fake boobs discuss me but that other chick would have definitely been better than Snooki....some of the pics in here helped change my mind! Lesser of two evils! LOL

jennygirl

Banned
Now what type of grown woman would go by the name of "Snooki", sounds like a dog! "Here Snooki, Snooki, Snooki, Snooki, Snooki! Here Snooki, Snooki, Snooki, Snooki, Snooki! Nice Snooki! Snooki want a treat! Who's a good Snooki? Yes you are! Yes you are!"

She is a dog and that's the proof

used to think she'd at least be a fun fuck...thick, tan, slutty...but after having the misfortune of actually seeing a few minutes of that horrible show... disgusting pig. Wouldn't put a broom handle in her from on top of a step ladder.

Unflattering??? LOL Is there anything that would flatter her??

Not that I wouldn't fuck her. I am a pig with no standards. Just saying, though...

I thought there were rules on this forum about posting bestiality?? Fucking her would be going outside the species. I would still do it, mind you. But just wanted to point that out.

I confess: when I see her in that swimsuit, I know that I would fuck her. I definitely would. But then I would drop her off a building and stab my own eyes.