• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Snooki Naked

Fuck, didn't even look like her. I hate to say it... But she looked better... I must have a brain tumor or something.

No, if you do I do too, Its only one photo but maybe she does look batter without all the fake guidette shit. Maybe if she just had normal, not clown, make up she might be presentable. Of course she would still be a drunken slut . . . .

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Why do I get the feeling that in about five years, Snooki will be standing by the side of a street in Newark and for twenty bucks sh'll jump in your car and do whatever you want?

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/snooki-hosts-wet-republic-pool-party-in-las-vegas/

$20 bucks? That much. More like a pen-cap.

One, would you buy her book? Two would you admit that you bought it? Three Would you actually want her to sign it? Four, can she actually write?

http://www.thesuperficial.com/photos/snooki-wrote-another-book-of-course

Actually I pity the ghost writer who had to listen to her blather on and then make up half the book.

if you ask me this Bananas4bozo guy is pretty obsessed with her :2 cents:

if you ask me this Bananas4bozo guy is pretty obsessed with her :2 cents:

And you would be wrong, I just post what I find. If there is an interesting article or photos I post them, and since she's a train wreck there's a lot of stuff. I'm pretty open about who I'm obsessed with in other threads. Are you trying to get folks to stop posting? Sorry, no pics of her pumping gas.

And you would be wrong, I just post what I find. If there is an interesting article or photos I post them, and since she's a train wreck there's a lot of stuff. I'm pretty open about who I'm obsessed with in other threads. Are you trying to get folks to stop posting? Sorry, no pics of her pumping gas.

Haha nice nice, here let me help you ;)

How do you not know how to pump gas...fuckin idiots. Any 3 year old could figure it out. I really do hate idiots. Makes the rest of us work twice as hard.