• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Muslim workers receive special privileges at their places of work?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • Kick 'em all out

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters

Awsome

Closed Account
No he's correct. It is a mutilation of culture.

We don't need or want anymore multiculturalist poison spread in the U.S.

Even your P.M. has said it's a failure. What the left has cooked up is not something that brings society together, it plays identity politics by dissolving the majority then empowering disparate groups to shred the nation.

Follow multiculturalism and you will get what happened in the former Yugoslavia.

Or worse, your people being demographically conquered and destroyed by groups that your traitorous government let in en masse. Think about what will happen in the future when all those hostile Muslim countries near Europe close the technology gap and decide they want to pressure you into kowtowing to more and more demands made by Muslims.

The European left has been discredited and it's getting harder and harder for them to silence/intimidate their opposition.

I dont think you actually understood the idea i gave off in my previous comment which was - There is no such thing as conservatism! it is the biggest load of bullshit of all time! - I say this because as i said before cultures are only temporal, this is not an opinion its actually a fact every civilization will eventually change its culture into a more advanced version or form by taking out the advantageous parts from other cultures and it is completely unavoidable! Hence leaving the idea of conservatism in the gutter.
Also at the present, within the UK, the population consists of 92% Britons and 8% of minority by saying a culture will be dissolved because of the 8% is ludicrous and very uneducated like! :/ its sad that within our population we have people like you and others that agree.

Unlike the people who invented Jesus.

What kind of bullshit are you trying to pull? Now the people who call Christianity's bluff are the epitome of the physically and socially unattractive?

Your god never existed. You lord and savior was a culmination of ancient fables that precede Judaism. Abrahamic religions are nothing more than clumsy theft propped up by idiots. Get a new fucking gig. You're embarrassing the Westerners who are actually willing to think.

How do you know what I believe in? I've never said I subscribe to the God of the Bible.
I believe in a Creator that is quite impossible to know or grasp. Something that is both infinitely large and small.

However, when I see atheists bending over for Muslims, then trashing Christianity, I call bullshit and they deserve every freakin' name in the book.

Unlike the people who invented Jesus.

What kind of bullshit are you trying to pull? Now the people who call Christianity's bluff are the epitome of the physically and socially unattractive?

Your god never existed. You lord and savior was a culmination of ancient fables that precede Judaism. Abrahamic religions are nothing more than clumsy theft propped up by idiots. Get a new fucking gig. You're embarrassing the Westerners who are actually willing to think.

No one did "invent" Jesus...he actually did exist.

But that's neither here nor there.

another conspiracy! :1orglaugh

you might want to rethink that little theory about the reasons being high immigration there chief. The right wing in the country I live in do the most to demonize and vilify ethnic people while running historically high immigration programs. Why? because the business sector lobbies the fuck out of them to do it so they don't have to spend money training and educating people.

Plus, we need people to do the shit jobs that snotty white people refuse to do.

Ah, more anti-White b.s. from you. What country is it that you live in again?

Mr Glam

Closed Account
This (for me) is kind of hard to answer. Yes I believe that if one belief system is going to be respected then they all have to be respected, within reason of course. However in my opinion there has to be a way to "equalize it". By that (for example) I mean if they need to take a half hour to pray then dock them for the half hour and let them go pray. As another example if I am asked to sit through one more work christmas party listening to christian pop then I would like the right to go to the secluded little room and listen to my "satanic" 80s L.A. metal until it's time to eat.

It's only fair!

You are half right, the other parties are no better at politics, but they are better in the fact that they are not racist
There was a massive EDL march in London yesterday and all the media completely ignored it (did you hear of it?) yet when a few rogue muslims walk around spouting their extremist nonsense it makes all the front pages, ps check out the photos of all the EDL thugs brandishing weapons, there could be another Breivik in the making here yet the media is not interested in right wing terrorists. I guess Islamaphobia sells better :facepalm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ue-members-posing-arsenal-deadly-weapons.html

There was a massive EDL march in London yesterday and all the media completely ignored it (did you hear of it?) yet when a few rogue muslims walk around spouting their extremist nonsense it makes all the front pages, ps check out the photos of all the EDL thugs brandishing weapons, there could be another Breivik in the making here yet the media is not interested in right wing terrorists. I guess Islamaphobia sells better :facepalm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ue-members-posing-arsenal-deadly-weapons.html

I really hate the EDL and the BNP, i hate racists of that scale in general, sometimes light racism is ok is no one isf hurt by it.

I.e, there is a guy in my course at uni called sean, who is black, and in order to distinguish him from the other Sean in the course, rather than say his second name, everyone calls him black Sean, it had gotten to the point where that becomes his name.
That to me is ok, because he just laughs at it and even makes fun of black people himself, lightheartedly.

But when it comes to those who want to burn mosques and kill muslims etc, that is not on.
apparently when a country is overcrowded, it is ok for a man who has just arrived in the country (that is white) to have more right to stay than a Muslim or black man has(who had lived there all his life)

It is ridiculous

I really hate the EDL and the BNP, i hate racists of that scale in general, sometimes light racism is ok is no one isf hurt by it.

I.e, there is a guy in my course at uni called sean, who is black, and in order to distinguish him from the other Sean in the course, rather than say his second name, everyone calls him black Sean, it had gotten to the point where that becomes his name.
That to me is ok, because he just laughs at it and even makes fun of black people himself, lightheartedly.

But when it comes to those who want to burn mosques and kill muslims etc, that is not on.
apparently when a country is overcrowded, it is ok for a man who has just arrived in the country (that is white) to have more right to stay than a Muslim or black man has(who had lived there all his life)

It is ridiculous
I wouldn't even consider that racist as black is an acceptable and widely used term and you could say there's a black Sean and a white Sean, if he was called something derogatory like n*gga Sean then that would be offensive and racist. This whole concept of labelling people simply black or white is stupid anyway. You would call all the Poles and Romanians that come here 'white' as well yet they are nothing like the indiginous whites and don't share the language, customs or culture etc and many of them do more damage to this country than muslims by exploiting our benefits system, scamming our NHS, commiting crimes (many burglars are Eastern Europeans) or standing on the road drinking all day, but it's ok for them to do that because they're 'white' and Christian :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even consider that racist as black is an acceptable and widely used term and you could say there's a black Sean and a white Sean, if he was called something derogatory like n*gga Sean then that would be offensive and racist. This whole concept of labelling people simply black or white is stupid anyway. You would call all the Poles and Romanians that come here 'white' as well yet they are nothing like the indiginous whites and don't share the language, customs or culture etc and many of them do more damage to this country than muslims by exploiting our benefits system, scamming our NHS, commiting crimes (many burglars are Eastern Europeans) or standing on the road drinking all day, but it's ok for them to do that because they're 'white' and Christian :rolleyes:

You know you're going to hear from BDG on these allegations (allegations I find hard to believe), but Arab/Middle Eastern crime in Europe IS an epidemic:

That's pretty kosher, eh U?

You know you're going to hear from BDG on these allegations (allegations I find hard to believe), but Arab/Middle Eastern crime in Europe IS an epidemic:

That's pretty kosher, eh U?

Shhhhhhhhhh! Look the other way, perhaps it will go away. Let's invite them to a drum circle, do face painting, and sing Kumbaya

Shhhhhhhhhh! Look the other way, perhaps it will go away. Let's invite them to a drum circle, do face painting, and sing Kumbaya

Every one of those kids on there spewing that garbage needs to be reprimanded. Perhaps put them on some sort of domestic terrorist list and monitor them and their families. These animals wonder why they receive hostel attitudes and treatment from the natives? :wtf:

And for this post my rare signature comes out for reference.

Every one of those kids on there spewing that garbage needs to be reprimanded. Perhaps put them on some sort of domestic terrorist list and monitor them and their families. These animals wonder why they receive hostel attitudes and treatment from the natives? :wtf:

And for this post my rare signature comes out for reference.

Indeed.

Considering the fact that Jews are allowed to take off on their holidays without any problem. I don't see an issue where, but TitRock has a point, I see smokers outside more than anyone else and no one penalizes them for that. If it really has no impact on you, who give a shit? Allowing "prayer time" is a little different than providing space. Should they be allowed to have "prayer time" why not? But a special room, hell no. This country was founded on religious freedom but it doesn't mean that companies have make a special place. Because if you are going to do it for one group, then it better be for EVERYONE. I don't think ANY special interest group should have that kind of influence over anyone.

In my opinion, without wanting to insult anybodys religion, this is quite ridiculous. Im not American, but Christian workers also dont get special treatment for prayers right? Of course you can argue that in some companies smokers take quite some time for their brakes, which also isnt fair. But its also a question of being "professional". If you imagine Muslims that work as heart surgeon, pilot, flight controller or even as busdriver wanting time and space for their prayer at work it comes apparent how ridiculous this is.
edit: Oh and yes about that video of Muslim imigrants in Germany. Yes it has become quite a problem. But I think its less about the religion, its more a cultural and economic problem. I dont think those people are very religious. They are not integrated in the German society, and dont speak German properly, which leads to poor education. Responsible for this is partly the German policy, partly their Parents (mentality). But I dont think you should compare those people to Muslims in the US, that are integrated, work jobs and are being religious in their private life.