• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Muslim workers receive special privileges at their places of work?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • Kick 'em all out

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters
This is the guy that gets nominated for member of the week.

I wonder how many times Trident1, Meesterperfect or Bloodshot Scott have won it?

Why bring that into it
Jut because i disagree with your viewpoint and that i respect the religion of Islam, does not mean you should bring in MOTW to the discussion :facepalm:

I am very happy that members nominate me for that, and i am very grateful for it

Just because i disagree you wonder why i get nominated, but i guess it is just a coincidence that you wonder how many times the members who agreed with you have won it

Grow up

Why bring that into it
Jut because i disagree with your viewpoint and that i respect the religion of Islam, does not mean you should bring in MOTW to the discussion :facepalm:

I am very happy that members nominate me for that, and i am very grateful for it

Just because i disagree you wonder why i get nominated, but i guess it is just a coincidence that you wonder how many times the members who agreed with you have won it

Grow up

Just shining a light on dirty dealings. As for maturity, take a look at your posts in this very thread and tell me you that possess that quality.:1orglaugh

Who the fuck nominated BMH as member of the week??

Another liberal.

I took a gander at who was getting nominated here and it looks like a lot of the lefties and p.c. types are nominating each other.

Kind of a nice system they have going there. To what end? Does rep do anything for you or is high rep a path towards moderator status?

Funny enough, it's like a little patronage scheme that so many urban Democrats have used for centuries to stay in power. The machine system comes to Freeones:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:stir:

Just shining a light on dirty dealings. As for maturity, take a look at your posts in this very thread and tell me you that possess that quality.:1orglaugh

:facepalm:
I just read through my posts in this thread and i see none that express immaturity.
This is a topic that i care about and not once have i posted my usual garbage of posts, the level of scrutiny that Islam comes under just because of the minority of extremists that hate the west is unbelievable.

I don't not hold the same viewpoint on this subject as you, which is evident, but that does not mean you can bring up this Immaturity BS

:facepalm:
I just read through my posts in this thread and i see none that express immaturity.
This is a topic that i care about and not once have i posted my usual garbage of posts, the level of scrutiny that Islam comes under just because of the minority of extremists that hate the west is unbelievable.

I don't not hold the same viewpoint on this subject as you, which is evident, but that does not mean you can bring up this Immaturity BS

I'm going to tip my hat to you for bringing the thread back on track.

:clap:

I just don't like dirty dealing or cliques in any form.

Reps to you.

Let's get this clear: YOU expect them to, not the law. There is no 2 tier justice system in Europe. People who single out ethnic groups and think they should be treated differently from the rest of the population are racists.

'no evidence'

Apparently westerners backing dictators in those countries then invading them, killing heaps of the locals and attempting to control it's natural resources doesn't count.

What a disturbed worldview you have.

Oddly enough, Muslims consider the centuries where they invade non-Muslim lands, killed/raped/enslaved heaps of the locals and controlled the resources of these conquered nations as their glorious past.

Islam is a blueprint for totalitarian empire masquerading as a religion.

Another liberal.

I took a gander at who was getting nominated here and it looks like a lot of the lefties and p.c. types are nominating each other.

Kind of a nice system they have going there. To what end? Does rep do anything for you or is high rep a path towards moderator status?

Funny enough, it's like a little patronage scheme that so many urban Democrats have used for centuries to stay in power. The machine system comes to Freeones:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:stir:

I chuckle when I see the nominations going on. I guess it is a fun thing for people who spend quite bit of time on here. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll quote another member, Johnny Stryo I think (and I'm not sure if it was on that topic, but it fits), it is all "Me-stabation".

Opinions are like anything else. What are they worth? When I see people posting on here, mocking other members who have posted, and feeling very proud of themselves because they have taken the time to read "stuff" online and post it to "prove" their point, I wonder, what is it worth? Their opinion. It doesn't matter how well informed one may be or one may think they are. What is it worth? Since it isn't worth anything because they aren't obtaining anything from others, it makes me wonder where all of the ego I see in the posting comes from.

The postings where people are actually exchanging ideas are a discussion. That is different than those that are posting their opinions and are not open for discussion.

I digressed.

Some posted supra that any special religious needs should be discussed during the interview process and can be a condition of employment. Outside of that, so long as it is not disruptive and does not affect the expected results of the employee, it seems reasonable.

Religion shouldn't take precedence over business in the U.S.

I chuckle when I see the nominations going on. I guess it is a fun thing for people who spend quite bit of time on here. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll quote another member, Johnny Stryo I think (and I'm not sure if it was on that topic, but it fits), it is all "Me-stabation".

Opinions are like anything else. What are they worth? When I see people posting on here, mocking other members who have posted, and feeling very proud of themselves because they have taken the time to read "stuff" online and post it to "prove" their point, I wonder, what is it worth? Their opinion. It doesn't matter how well informed one may be or one may think they are. What is it worth? Since it isn't worth anything because they aren't obtaining anything from others, it makes me wonder where all of the ego I see in the posting comes from.

The postings where people are actually exchanging ideas are a discussion. That is different than those that are posting their opinions and are not open for discussion.

I digressed.

Some posted supra that any special religious needs should be discussed during the interview process and can be a condition of employment. Outside of that, so long as it is not disruptive and does not affect the expected results of the employee, it seems reasonable.

Religion shouldn't take precedence over business in the U.S.

That poster got some nice rep for it.

emceeemcee

Banned
And please, show me an example of large groups from the West that goes abroad and apes out on the locals.

An occupation force of 150,000+ troops isn't a large group? If going to war and taking over a country isn't harrasment I'm not sure what is.

Like it or not, governments do this stuff in the people's name. We're all responsible.

emceeemcee

Banned
Oddly enough, Muslims consider the centuries where they invade non-Muslim lands, killed/raped/enslaved heaps of the locals and controlled the resources of these conquered nations as their glorious past.

Islam is a blueprint for totalitarian empire masquerading as a religion.

what the does that have to do with western governments trying to control entire populations in the middle east?

nothing is the correct answer.

an occupation force of 150,000+ troops isn't a large group?

How many troops do you know? Ask them if they want to be there or not. I know three, and all three were not happy about being there. One lost his leg (my sister's ex). Again, this goes back to the leadership. The same leaders that have put our troops in harms way are the same ones who refuse to address things like illegal immigration. They have no reputability anymore among anyone. Look at their approval ratings.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Your argument has no validity whatsoever.

emceeemcee

Banned
You asked for a group of westerners who went to middle eastern countries and disrespected the locals and I gave you examples, case closed.

If the soldiers don't want to go there and do what they do in those countries they have the option of objecting.

You asked for a group of westerners who went to middle eastern countries and disrespected the locals and I gave you examples, case closed.

If the soldiers don't want to go there and do what they do in those countries they have the option of objecting.

Case closed it right. I've no need to make further points on the matter.

what the does that have to do with western governments trying to control entire populations in the middle east?

nothing is the correct answer.

Because one precedes the other, just like decades of Muslim aggression provoked the U.S. into invading Afghanistan, who's Taliban government was hosting OBL and Al Qaeda.

Now, why do Muslims continue with their attacks? Because they value that "glorious" past and want to return to a time where Muslim is dominant over non-Muslim.

Heck, Al Qaeda wanted to dominate the world and feels it's the right of the Muslim to do exactly that.

hIvqK.gif