• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Muslim workers receive special privileges at their places of work?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • Kick 'em all out

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters
It is amazing how Racist you are :dunno:

Its funny how its the majority of americans that are racist :L

It's sad that we have two British fools who don't understand that Muslim isn't a race.

But hey, let's take your advice. You folks really know how to get Muslims to assimilate. It isn't like the UK is the hub of Islamist activity in the Western world or anything...

I love how some fall back on the whole "You're racist" if you don't want to bend over to please muslims. It seems to come from members who's country's are already having problems with unchecked muslim immigration.

^^^^
Reps for this.

:facepalm:

I bet you'd say the same thing about a majority-Muslim country that DOES NOT cater to minority Christian demands in their land. I bet. :facepalm:

Unbelievable the hypocrisy with some left wingers. More like lunacy. :facepalm:

:1orglaugh Correct.

who said they didn't? Should an employer be forced to give certain workers special privileges in the land of the free? Lots Christians work on Sunday. why is it so much worse for muslims?

You have to admit, christianiity is pretty easy.
One of the easiest religions to follow

who said they didn't? Should an employer be forced to give certain workers special privileges in the land of the free? Lots Christians work on Sunday. why is it so much worse for muslims?
I don't think sundays is a problem.
Friday afternoon is the big thing for them,I think.
What I mean is they should be able to take a couple of breaks during the weekdays to pray and it shouldn't be a big thing since smokers take breaks thirty times a day plus there is coffee breaks,water breaks and god knows how many breaks.

What I mean is they should be able to take a couple of breaks during the weekdays to pray and it shouldn't be a big thing since smokers take breaks thirty times a day plus there is coffee breaks,water breaks and god knows how many breaks.

We don't take smokers breaks and that person's prayer schedule necessitates everyone else accommodate them. America is a Western country, if they want to live here then they need to realize that.

Getting this b.s. from Europeans makes it all the more hilarious.

My religion preaches that for every regular hour of work I'm punched in for I get time and a half.

Please accept my religious practices with the same voracity you would any other. I'm just trying to live my life like everyone else.

Zeus Bless you and keep you.

I wasn't suggesting Sundays were a problem for muslims. I'm saying Christians aren't supposed to work on Sunday, but a lot of Christians have to! and since Christians have to work on sundays, it shouldn't have to be any worse for Muslims to work during prayer time. they shouldn't receive special treatment. nobody should!

I wasn't suggesting Sundays were a problem for muslims. I'm saying Christians aren't supposed to work on Sunday, but a lot of Christians have to! and since Christians have to work on sundays, it shouldn't have to be any worse for Muslims to work during prayer time. they shouldn't receive special treatment. nobody should!

You can't compare those two things, they are completly different.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
since smokers take breaks thirty times a day plus there is coffee breaks,water breaks and god knows how many breaks.

There's people that abuse the privilege I'm sure; but I've never had a job that gave breaks based on whether or not someone was a smoker.

Typically,someone is given two fifteen-minute breaks per day,in addition to a lunch break. What they choose to do with those breaks is up to them.

Smokers aren't the only ones that abuse the privilege, trust me.

how are they different?
It is pretty obvious.
You can't eat during daylight hours and you have to pray several times a day.
Wow, working on a sunday, SO HARD, i think i might cry :sarcasm:
Islam is so much harder to follow IMO, christianity is really easy, i'm glad i am not muslim, the rules they have to follow make it 1,000 times harder than being a christian.

It is pretty obvious.
You can't eat during daylight hours and you have to pray several times a day.
Wow, working on a sunday, SO HARD, i think i might cry :sarcasm:
Islam is so much harder to follow IMO, christianity is really easy, i'm glad i am not muslim, the rules they have to follow make it 1,000 times harder than being a christian.

I don't know why you are bringing up ramadan.
It's not bad working on Sunday and it's not bad working during prayer-time either. the difference between the west and the Arab world is that we are living in a modern secular society, and we do not let religion interfere in our work. Muslims who want to immigrate to the west and work here ought to recognize and accept this.

why is it only Muslims who are demanding special privileges like this. and why are people like you just to ready to give into their demands?

OMG have you read the rest of this thread.
basically everyone here has been talking about Ramadan.
Think before you post man

if you think the prayer time demands from some muslims are limited to ramadan, you are wrong.

your ramblings about Islam being "more difficult to follow" are irrelevant. we are living in a modern secular society, and we do not let religion interfere in our work. neither Christians nor followers of any other religion receives special privileges. Muslims shouldn't either. their religion is not more important than ours.