• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Muslim workers receive special privileges at their places of work?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • Kick 'em all out

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters
How can anyone honestly respect Islam in the 21st century.

Because, out of everyone that is muslim, it must be about 10% (if that) that are terrorists

Also, Islam is so much harder to follow thatn christianity, christianity is just like a stroll in the park. I'm not hugely religious so i don't go to church apart from christmas really, but all christians have to do is go to church at the weekend, maybe a few times in the week. They have to do lend, but that is only afew months.
That is all i can think of, as i say i'm not religious.

Islam on the other hand:
They have to pray around five times a day, they can't eat various meats, food has to be fried in vegetable oil rather than animal fat, they can't eat in daylight hours during ramadan.
There is probably a lot more aswell

Christianity is a joke compared to Islam

Because, out of everyone that is muslim, it must be about 10% (if that) that are terrorists

Also, Islam is so much harder to follow thatn christianity, christianity is just like a stroll in the park. I'm not hugely religious so i don't go to church apart from christmas really, but all christians have to do is go to church at the weekend, maybe a few times in the week. They have to do lend, but that is only afew months.
That is all i can think of, as i say i'm not religious.

Islam on the other hand:
They have to pray around five times a day, they can't eat various meats, food has to be fried in vegetable oil rather than animal fat, they can't eat in daylight hours during ramadan.
There is probably a lot more aswell

Christianity is a joke compared to Islam

You sound like a Muslim rat posing as a Christian to achieve an air of objectivity.

You sound like a Muslim rat posing as a Christian to achieve an air of objectivity.

:facepalm:

I would hate to be a muslim, that's why i think they deserve at least a little respect
Especially the amount of shit they get of everyone(mostly Americans) just because the minority of Muslims hate the west

Because one precedes the other, just like decades of Muslim aggression provoked the U.S. into invading Afghanistan, who's Taliban government was hosting OBL and Al Qaeda.

Now, why do Muslims continue with their attacks? Because they value that "glorious" past and want to return to a time where Muslim is dominant over non-Muslim.

Heck, Al Qaeda wanted to dominate the world and feels it's the right of the Muslim to do exactly that.

The conflict with the Middle Eastern Muslim world and the industrialized West has little to nothing to do with religion. The U.S. began bombing and occupying Middle Eastern Muslim countries many decades ago, much of it for the purpose of oil. It has continued this type of aggression as well as regime installment. Who do you think gave Osama Bin Laden all those weapons? Al Quaeda was basically created by the CIA.

If you think Muslims in the Middle East are just this radical group of religious fanatics who are hostile for no reason, you're wrong. Much of what they do is out of revenge, not nostalgia.

How many troops do you know? Ask them if they want to be there or not. I know three, and all three were not happy about being there. One lost his leg (my sister's ex). Again, this goes back to the leadership. The same leaders that have put our troops in harms way are the same ones who refuse to address things like illegal immigration. They have no reputability anymore among anyone. Look at their approval ratings.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Your argument has no validity whatsoever.

I'm not exactly sure what the argument is about, but, yes, many Americans know the wars are bullshit, and so do many of the soldiers engaged in it. So sad to see the politicians still refusing to stop wasting our troops' lives and our country's money. Do they realize they cannot maintain an empire to police the Middle East without driving the country into the ground? Look at all these politicians on both sides and you'll see they're scrambling for answers.

The conflict with the Middle Eastern Muslim world and the industrialized West has little to nothing to do with religion. The U.S. began bombing and occupying Middle Eastern Muslim countries many decades ago, much of it for the purpose of oil. It has continued this type of aggression as well as regime installment. Who do you think gave Osama Bin Laden all those weapons? Al Quaeda was basically created by the CIA.

If you think Muslims in the Middle East are just this radical group of religious fanatics who are hostile for no reason, you're wrong. Much of what they do is out of revenge, not nostalgia.

I'm not exactly sure what the argument is about, but, yes, many Americans know the wars are bullshit, and so do many of the soldiers engaged in it. So sad to see the politicians still refusing to stop wasting our troops' lives and our country's money. Do they realize they cannot maintain an empire to police the Middle East without driving the country into the ground? Look at all these politicians on both sides and you'll see they're scrambling for answers.

Total b.s.

I'd love to see you defend your lies.:stir:

Muslims ain't the only ones asking for special privileges but will there be as much uproar over this?

A hands-free green man...so devout Jews can cross the road without breaking a religious law

* They are not allowed to use electricity or operate machinery on the Sabbath

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-devout-Jews-cross-road.html#ixzz1ZeutkkCD

Christianity in the medieval age was definitely no stroll in the park. the difference is that most Christians live in the 21st century while a lot of Muslims are still stuck in the medieval age.
Actually you'll find most 'Christians' are just Christians on paper and follow very few if any of the religious rules as they simply don't care, most spend sunday mornings curled up on the couch with a hangover from drinking the night before rather than in church, lying beside them will be some girl whose name they don't even know who most certainly won't be their wife! Of all these so called 'Christians' how many will even marry in church and of those that do what percentage will honour all the vows they make?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
A new case just happened recently:

A muslim Hertz employee got laid off after making too many prayer breaks without punching out

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/22/worker-says-prayer-break-got-her-fired/

A union spokesperson says workers who take similar smoke breaks are treated differently... but I think that does not really help in that argument

If you leave work without getting clearance from your supervisor and punching out, you will have to accept the consequences. Same for smokers, obviously.

Or open up a muslim car rental service, where you make your own set of rules

What's your opinion?

emceeemcee

Banned
My opinion is that a shit job is a shit job and your boss is always going to be a incompetent boob who gets on your tits.

I think it's great that this guy treated his (shit) job with the utter contempt it deserves and I think it's ingenious to do under the banner of religion so he can claim discrimination when the idiot boss doesn't like what he says. With enough pressure from religious groups and PC types willing to change the laws, he could get his way.

I think this is a fantastic strategy for undermining the workplace hierarchy by stealth.

My opinion is that a shit job is a shit job and your boss is always going to be a incompetent boob who gets on your tits.

I think it's great that this guy treated his (shit) job with the utter contempt it deserves and I think it's ingenious to do under the banner of religion so he can claim discrimination when the idiot boss doesn't like what he says. With enough pressure from religious groups and PC types willing to change the laws, he could get his way.

I think this is a fantastic strategy for undermining the workplace hierarchy by stealth.

Fail. Again. :facepalm:b

georges

Staff member

The rampant islamization inside several western countries is a serious problem. Also in a lot of European schools and at work which can be places of possible islamization, unions and teachers fight against this problem. I am for the burqa ban and totally against someone who immigrated in my country dictating me his religion over mine. I will never let that happen :noway::nono:

Muslims get to pray 5 times a day: (10-15 minutes pre-sunrise; just after solar noon; in the afternoon; between dusk & sunset; dusk till dawn)
....while we righteous Christians only get 8 times a day: (at night; at sunrise; 1st hour of sunlight; 3rd hour of sunlight; 6th hour of daylight; 9th hour of daylight; around sunset; bedtime)

Pisses me off!

Muslims get to pray 5 times a day: (10-15 minutes pre-sunrise; just after solar noon; in the afternoon; between dusk & sunset; dusk till dawn)
....while we Christians pray silently while working (and continuing to perform our job), or during our regularly scheduled breaks)

Fixed it for you!