• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SCOTUS Upholds Obamacare!!! Suck It Conservatives!!!

ban-one

Works for panties
Stop being a free rider and take some personal responsibility. Fine don't comply, but when you get sick and have to be rushed to the emergency room the hospital should have the option to turn you away. Government is not going to foot the bill for you anymore.

I'm not a free rider, I do take personal responsibility by paying my own way, and I guess you didn't know that the government will be footing more of the bill as people take the cheap way out of pay the fine that was purposely set cheaper than insurance. They want you to pay the fine and not have insurance so you'll be dependent on them.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

ban-one

Works for panties
We don't have to read your mind. It's bad enough that we have to read what you post.

So, you're still reading my mind and assuming things on, "Kennedy said the whole thing's unconstitutional. Kennedy. What's that tell you?"

Believe me, I know not to assume political bent based on a person's name. I mean just look at Reagan's son. That apple fell far from the tree. And I know of Carters that are in no way related to a certain, well-known failure, whose second term is being served by the current President.

My comment of, "Aside from telling me that even someone on the left like Kennedy can see it for what it is and that the government has no authority there," came from a different post, made after the, "Kennedy said the whole thing's unconstitutional. Kennedy. What's that tell you?" comment and in response to something else. So you can't really connect the two like you're trying to do, to say from the start that I assumed he's on the left because of his name or even that in my first comment that I was saying he was on the left, as I did not mention Kennedy and the left together in any way in that first post. You assumed that because I'm on the right, that I must be trying to say Kennedy's on the left (for whatever reason you'd like to subscribe to), when I had made no statement to that effect yet. If I had said that before the first post, or as part of, yeah you could more easily make that connection, but it would still be a stretch. But after? No. So, you wanna try that again?

And (at this writing) you still haven't answered my question as to accusations I've supposedly made about you. We wanna back these up so there could possibly be a response, or just let the seriousness of the charge fight your battle instead of the nature of the evidence? I wanna know what I supposedly did. Show me, or retract your statement. Or I'll find you more amusing than I already do.

And like another post, since we are still on this thread,

I WILL NOT COMPLY

ban-one

Works for panties
I WILL NOT COMPLY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!

Even though i don't live in the US, so my compliance is absolutely meaningless!!!!111!!!! RAWRRRRR!

Just out of curiosity, if you don't live in the US, and this doesn't apply to you, why are you commenting on this?

He pauses to think a moment, commenting half to himself, Although, it would affect everyone in the world that the US will no longer be pushing the cutting edge of medical science, allowing it to stagnate if not retreat, and that the rest of the world will have no where to go for good health care when their socialized stuff refuses them.

Never mind. Feel free to comment here.

To inject some more humor into all of this than I already have, and for some variety, I almost need little parodies of like war propaganda serials to follow. Say, with someone standing triumphantly before a waving "Don't Tread On Me" flag as the announcer says,

"So join Reverend Al and the resistance in saying 'Resist we much,' and tell your over-bearing government 'I WILL NOT COMPLY.'"

“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come
when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict
the art of healing to one class of Men and deny equal privileges to
others; the Constitution of the Republic should make a Special
privilege for medical freedoms as well as religious freedom.”
― Benjamin Rush

all the healers must be freed up and allowed to heal and practice ALL forms of medicine, not just the monopolistic allopathic model which is controlled by the FDA, big pharma and the insurance companies who are owned by the banks

I'm not a free rider, I do take personal responsibility by paying my own way, and I guess you didn't know that the government will be footing more of the bill as people take the cheap way out of pay the fine that was purposely set cheaper than insurance. They want you to pay the fine and not have insurance so you'll be dependent on them.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

You need to get your facts right. How is the government footing the bill if the person chooses to pay the fine themselves? The private insurance companies aren't going anywhere. When you get insurance it's with a private insurance company not with the government

Do us all a favor and go to the ACA's website and get all the basic faqs before you make another post
http://www.healthcare.gov/law/index.html

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I appreciate a passionate debate.

But when people go and compare a program that provides healthcare to the Holocaust, sorry, you just nuked yourself out of the conversation.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You have no idea what you're talking about. He is a free rider, who pays for him since he doesn't have health insurance? Most of the burden falls on taxpayers, with the government providing tens of billions of dollars annually to help hospitals care for the uninsured. Privately insured Americans also pay a price as insurers raise premiums to reflect higher charges from hospitals. It's bums like him who are causing our premiums to go up. Take some personal responsibility and pay your own goddamn bill.

Read below.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

They will be paying with the money they stole from you and I. ;) The federal government doesn't have money.

so I wonder what's gonna happen in another 20 years when people are still gonna be sicker than ever and still dropping like flies at a record pace due to degenerative diseases SMH

They don't care if we die. They want population control.

In summation, you have no problem with court decisions you agree with, but those you disagree with are "unconstitutional". Way to argue like a third grader.

Not at all. :facepalm: I said they did not have to do anything. Gore should have accepted defeat like a man.

I guess you don't watch TV, or read papers, or listen to radio, huh?

And I guess you never will if you can't see the problem for yourself.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

People would not be liberals if they were intelligent to see things that were right in front of their face.

;)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Not at all. I said they did not have to do anything. Gore should have accepted defeat like a man.

I don't know how old you are nor do I know how much of that particular election you accurately remember, but here's the facts, all the major news outlets declared Florida for Gore, including Fox News. Then for no reason at all, same data, same projections, Brit Hume of Fox News declared Florida for Bush. It remained "undecided" until the Supreme Court intervened and issued a 5-4 decision in Bush's favor. Again, you like Supreme Court decisions you agree with, but those you don't are "unconstitutional". Keep arguing like a third grader, Asshat.

You want to talk about not accepting defeat, Norm Coleman would be a fitting candidate.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It is fine the way it is now. No more changes.

It's not "fine". Insurance rates are too high and there are too many people that can't afford any insurance at all. The biggest problem Romney is facing when making "Obamacare" a winning issue for his campaign is to come up with what they plan to replace it with, if they can repeal it. Running on merely repealing it without a viable alternative is a losing strategy.

It is fine the way it is now. No more changes.

In what way is it fine? There are millions who should have health care that don't. Premiums are sky rocketing. Insurance and drug companies are making ridiculous profits which inflate the cost for everyone. How is that fine? Why should there not be reform? The health care system in the U.S. is very broken, and needs some change. I don't think Obamacare is the answer, but it is, at least, a step in some direction. Leaving the health care system as it is really is not an option.