• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
edit - retarded amount of pictures, all hotlinked which is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody gives a fuck what you think about any particular published author. You're in no position to challenge Hardings findings. Based solely on your google internet wikipedia rants. You haven't written a book, and you never will.

The term California comes from Kali just like I said, all your desperate pathetic ramblings are inconclusive, at best, and unpersuasive….You're through boy, get lost. LOL

You are a know nothing hater who came into this thread stupidly alledging that a well-recognized fact that is part of established documented literature didn't even exist ! And then, like an even bigger idiot, you tried to disprove this well-established theory citing a free wikipedia article…Why don't you, for once in your miserable life, try to at least be man enough to admit where you are fucking obviously totally wrong !

You think you know so much, then go start your own thread with your bullshit theories regarding the issue, but you can't do it because you are too fucking stupid and lazy…you get no respect from me with your uninformed bullshit, as far as I'm concerned you are an idiot, a complete and total buffoon…just another punk boy trying to get some attention because his father didn't hug him enough…seek proffesional help little mentally disturbed troll boy, I'm not interseted in your brand of stupid ! lololol…

:1orglaugh I'm repeating what she's said about about herself. That's your own source's take on her credibility. Not that you knew she was your source, nor that she had no credentials, nor that she knew nothing about the subject matter prior to the book, nor that she couldn't find adequate reference material, yet despite this and her lack of a background wrote a book anyway.

So... you seem to be challenging your own source. That's a GREAT way to get ahead! Not unlike quoting someone whose stance disagrees with your own in many ways to try and justify something inane that you said. And you decided to quote her on something where she is so easy to prove wrong too. I mean, Las Sergas de Esplandián isn't exactly an unknown book. We know it's source. We know the author. We know that he created the character for a sequel to someone else's earlier works, it's a continuation of Amadis de Gaula, which he is also known for modernizing (well, modernizing for the time...).

Except I am. She is in no way beyond reproach. This is just her hobby. I like mythology too, which makes me at least as qualified as her.

If I'm wrong then prove it. Show me how her relating of Califia to Kali is valid. Show me the many ways these two mirror each other and interrelate. Demonstrate your vast knowledge O' Swami of All Things Satanic.

On the other hand, YOU are in no way in any position to challenge, say, the CDC or the Mayo Clinic or, you know, anyone you seem to like to challenge and dismiss. You see, while I have at least the same credentials as Harding (as proven by the jacket of her own book, which I have been so kind to provide), you don't seem to have the same credentials as the people whose studies you dismiss, do you? Let's see your degrees. Let's see your published research papers. Let's see your books. You... do have them, right? Because otherwise you probably shouldn't be asking it of others, especially when the person they're challenging isn't accredited.

I mean, it's pretty obvious I know significantly more about the subject, and even your own sources, than you do. Hell, at this point I'm kind of wondering how you think you're fit to challenge me. I mean, I've shown quite ably that I'm familiar with Harding, that I'm familiar with Kali, that I'm familiar with Califia. You've shown... oh yeah, nothing. You've linked to a site that plagiarized Harding's work, and that's it. You've also posted baseless conjecture that seems to rely upon it. So... yeah. Good work...

So what you're saying is that you've got nothing and can't justify your own stance but can't man up and admit that? Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Also, I see you're still using the "okay" symbol as though it were "demonic". Amusing. Also interesting that you're using the Eye of Horus/Eye of Ra/The Wadjet, which is actually a symbol of protection used to ward off evil. Also, one eye is a symbol of knowledge, referring back to Odin, who sacrificed an eye at Mimir's Well to gain wisdom. It's almost like a tonne of things have multiple meanings, and a lot of what you're posting is actually innocuous or even benevolent and it's also almost like you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... except it's exactly like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ok, well first of all, you will NOT see me in hell !

You notice how much anger is focussed at hating God and the concept of God ? Why not instead write songs about hating the Devil ? Not too many of those being produced in hollywood these days ! LOL

Here are a few NDE experiences from earlier in this thread from men who decribe their visits to hell…. doesn't seem, to me, to be all about poppin' bottles and naked bitchs LOL:

No gods, no kings, only man.

The hideous occult idol known as Baphomet (above) is the most widely used of all Satanic symbols. The Satanic Bible instructs worshipers to place the Baphomet on the wall above the altar during Satanic rituals. Every time we see the symbol of the Baphomet we should be reminded of the connection between Freemasonry and Satanism.

The Baphomet picture we have used is the work of French Freemason Eliphas Levi. Eliphas Levi is considered one of the Master occultists of all time and was just as educated when writing about Freemasonry as he was Black Magic. Levi had a profound influence on what is probably the most widely read Masonic book of all time by Masonic author, Albert Pike.

Pike's master work Morals and Dogma is often called the 'Masonic Bible'. This honored American Freemason was the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite when he took the Cabbalistic and Luciferian doctrine of Eliphas Levi and put it in his book. [For the comparison of the writings of Pike and Levi, order B2 - Christian Worker's Handbook - THE GUIDE FOR MINISTRY TO MASONS]

The man in the next picture is 33 Mason Aleister Crowley clothed in his full Masonic regalia. Crowley boasted about his Masonic honors in his auto-biography:

Baphomet, the Supreme and Holy King of Ireland, Iona, and all the Britains that are in the Sanctuary of the Gnosis, O.T.O. Crowley in full Masonic regalia, 1916.(Edited by John Symonds and Kenneth Grant, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Bantam Books, from Photo section)

"From this time on I lived in a perfect shower of diplomas, from Bucharest to Salt Lake City. I possess more exalted titles than I have ever been able to count.

I am supposed to know more secret signs, tokens, passwords, grand words, grips, and so on, than I could actually learn in a dozen lives. An elephant would break down under the insignia I am entitled to wear." (An Autobiography, Edited by John Symonds and Kenneth Grant, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Bantam Books, p. 684-685.)

Crowley was a 33 Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite and also held the 95 of the Rite of Memphis and the 90 of the Rite of Mizraim. While climbing up the Masonic ladder of success Crowley had been given the title by the Media of "the wickedest man alive". It can be documented that Crowley partook of and taught drug induced rituals that included perverted sexual acts, homosexuality, bestiality, and the eating of bodily emissions and excrement. Crowley who advocated blood sacrifice earned his other title "The Father of Modern Satanism".

[For detailed information on Crowley and his teachings order B4 - THE EGYPTIAN - MASONIC - SATANIC CONNECTION and B7 - THE GOLDEN DAWN ]

33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands,

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.(Aleister Crowley, Satanic Extracts, Black Lodge Publishing 1991)

As you can see, there are some very definite connections between Freemasonry and Satanism.

Another man who knows of those connections is the High Priest of the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey. In his book, The Satanic Rituals, LaVey acknowledges that Satanic Rituals are taken from Masonic elements, and almost all occult orders have Masonic roots:

Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos.....
.....Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots. (Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Rituals, Avon Books 1972, p.21,78.)

In LaVey's Satanic Bible there are twelve calls or "keys" that are known as "The Enochian Keys". LaVey says that the Enochian calls are "the Satanic paens of faith" and that his source for the "keys" was the Golden Dawn.

I have presented my translation of the following calls with an archaic but Satanically correct unvarnishing of the translation employed by the Order of the Golden Dawn in the late Nineteenth Century. (Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible, Avon Books 1969, p. 155.)

With LaVey's mention of the Order of the Golden Dawn comes yet another connection between Freemasonry and Satanism. The Golden Dawn was an occult order founded by three Freemasons and the order had many ties to the Lodge.

Authors of A Witches Bible Compleat, Janet and Stewart Farrar give credit to the Golden Dawn for the occult explosion that we are experiencing today.

It is generally agreed that the biggest single influence in the modern expansion of ritual magic, and the occult explosion in general, in the Western world, was the Golden Dawn. This magical fraternity, founded by Freemasons at the end of the 19th century, developed a complex ritual system with ten degrees of initiation relating to the Cabalistic Sephiroth. (Janet and Stewart Farrar, The Life and Times of A Modern Witch, Phoenix Publishing Company, p. 121.)

Many Freemasons believe that they can kneel at the Masonic altar with men like Crowley and have no effect on their spiritual lives or ever have any fear of facing the judgment of God. This is surely the greatest of folly. The Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite Albert Pike said it well when he explained that every Mason that enters even the first degree of the Blue Lodge obligates himself to every other Mason in the world:

Secrecy is indispensable in a Mason of whatever Degree. It is the first and almost the only lesson taught to the Entered Apprentice. The obligations which we have each assumed toward every Mason that lives, requiring of us the performance of the most serious and onerous duties toward those personally unknown to us until they demand our aid,--duties that must be performed, even at the risk of life, or our solemn oaths be broken and violated, and we be branded as false Masons and faithless men, teach us how profound a folly it would be to betray our secrets to those who, bound to us by no tie of common obligation, might, by obtaining them, call on us in their extremity, when the urgency of the occasion should allow us no time for inquiry, and the premptory mandate of our obligation compel us to do a brother;s duty to a base imposter.

The secrets of our brother,when communicated to us, must be sacred.... (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 1871 L. H. Jenkins Inc., p. 109.)

edit - hotlinking is against the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow eric, you can copy/paste without citing sources real well! Man, is that site you posted about Kali from earlier that plagiarized Harding's work yours? Because combining the inability to source the material put forward (verbatim I might add) with the inability to fact check I'm seeing a lot of similarities here...

Did you know that the source that you're using is trying to sell you stuff, and thus has a vested interest in making you believe what they're putting forward, regardless of the truth? Books (at least 20, all for sale), CDs, DVDs... oh, and this is somewhat interesting...

We appreciate your donations for resource materials to the Followers of Jesus Christ Ministries. However, because of the recent clarification of the Federal 501 c(3) regulations, you will NOT be able to use your donation to our organization as a charitable deduction on your taxes. We pray that you will not mind this inconvenience and that the resource materials you choose are well worth to you the donation you give to this ministry.

Which means despite their claims of being a non-profit organization they don't appear to be able to swing the deductions a legitimate church could. A little telling, no? (source)

Did you know that the Eye of Horus predates the birth of Christ, Christianity, your Devil, and your "Illuminati" and was used as a ward against evil and yet you're listing it as a Satanic symbol? Did you also know that the reverse of the Eye of Horus is the Eye of Ra, also a positive symbol? Did you also know that you show the Eye of Ra and reference it to a picture of Lady Gaga, pointing to a reversed version of it, thus the Eye of Horus, essentially suggesting that the reversed images are the same, when in fact they are not (showing you don't understand the information you're putting forward)? One represents the Sun (Ra, The Eye of Ra) and the other the Moon (Thoth, The Eye of Horus). Both are viewed as positive, beneficial symbols.

Did you know that the Eye of Providence is a Christian symbol, dating back perhaps as early as the 1500s representing the Holy Trinity and the all-seeing eye of God and that it predates the Free Masons who didn't really organize until about the 1700s and didn't adopt the Eye of Providence as a symbol until around 1790?

Did you know that information like this is readily available and free, while someone is trying to sell you what you're "preaching"? Hmm... now, who has a vested interest here... let me think...

Wow eric, you can copy/paste without citing sources real well! Man, is that site you posted about Kali from earlier that plagiarized Harding's work yours? Because combining the inability to source the material put forward (verbatim I might add) with the inability to fact check I'm seeing a lot of similarities here...

Did you know that the source that you're using is trying to sell you stuff, and thus has a vested interest in making you believe what they're putting forward, regardless of the truth? Books (at least 20, all for sale), CDs, DVDs... oh, and this is somewhat interesting...

Which means despite their claims of being a non-profit organization they don't appear to be able to swing the deductions a legitimate church could. A little telling, no? (source)

Did you know that the Eye of Horus predates the birth of Christ, Christianity, your Devil, and your "Illuminati" and was used as a ward against evil and yet you're listing it as a Satanic symbol? Did you also know that the reverse of the Eye of Horus is the Eye of Ra, also a positive symbol? Did you also know that you show the Eye of Ra and reference it to a picture of Lady Gaga, pointing to a reversed version of it, thus the Eye of Horus, essentially suggesting that the reversed images are the same, when in fact they are not (showing you don't understand the information you're putting forward)? One represents the Sun (Ra, The Eye of Ra) and the other the Moon (Thoth, The Eye of Horus). Both are viewed as positive, beneficial symbols.

Did you know that the Eye of Providence is a Christian symbol, dating back perhaps as early as the 1500s representing the Holy Trinity and the all-seeing eye of God and that it predates the Free Masons who didn't really organize until about the 1700s and didn't adopt the Eye of Providence as a symbol until around 1790?

Did you know that information like this is readily available and free, while someone is trying to sell you what you're "preaching"? Hmm... now, who has a vested interest here... let me think...

It doesn't fuckin matter! The Devil is just made up tp control people for fucks sske.

Philbert

Banned
We get it Nester. You're a giant douche.

OTay...!
I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed from his first post what a one-trick pony he was...like he prayed for a boy's bike for Christmas SOOO HARD, and didn't get it.
So now he really HATES doo-doo head God:facepalm:

(Unless that bike shows up sometime soon...! With grip streamers!:D)

This thread is fucking gold. Eric, time and time again you get proven to be a mindless, narrow minded simpleton when people present you with facts. Yet each time instead of stepping off your soapbox and considering that you just might not be right on the subject you just hurl insults back at that person and repeat your first statement. Its like you think if you say it enough time people will believe you. Except they dont, because most people with half a brain rely on facts, and this is something you struggle to provide.

Those near death experience videos are a great example, its just a person telling you that they were in hell. Not a single piece of hard evidence is provided other than the words of one person. Now im sure you will agree that this world wouldnt have got to its current advanced stage if we just believed what one person told us without actually questioning them and trying to find additional evidence to back them up. That's what science does, it asks why and how and doesnt just take the first answer as fact. Jesus, one of the guys in those videos was planning to commit suicide the next morning and he had a, (here's the important word) dream that he was in hell. A fucking dream. I once had a dream where giraffes could talk to humans and sounded a lot like Micheal Caine. Guess what, they cant and they dont.

Ok im done, this is the part where you call me a 'retard', 'moron' or some other politically incorrect slur, claim to be above agruing with me and probably take one piece of the text above, highlight it in bold, take it totally out of context and try and pass it off as some kind of counter arguement by throwing in a few words with more than three syllables but never actually addressing the fact that your claims hold no weight in the face of even mild scrutiny.

Over to you

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've done my own research on this subject and conclude that all deaf people are Satanists. Notice the sign below.

9.jpg

It is the #9 in American Sign Language. We all know that 9 is sacred because it is the first cube of an odd number (3). Three represents the Pagan Trinity. It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666.

Thank your for your time. Anyone want Quiznos?

The hideous occult idol known as Baphomet (above) is the most widely used of all Satanic symbols. The Satanic Bible instructs worshipers to place the Baphomet on the wall above the altar during Satanic rituals. Every time we see the symbol of the Baphomet we should be reminded of the connection between Freemasonry and Satanism.

The Baphomet picture we have used is the work of French Freemason Eliphas Levi. Eliphas Levi is considered one of the Master occultists of all time and was just as educated when writing about Freemasonry as he was Black Magic. Levi had a profound influence on what is probably the most widely read Masonic book of all time by Masonic author, Albert Pike.

Pike's master work Morals and Dogma is often called the 'Masonic Bible'. This honored American Freemason was the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite when he took the Cabbalistic and Luciferian doctrine of Eliphas Levi and put it in his book. [For the comparison of the writings of Pike and Levi, order B2 - Christian Worker's Handbook - THE GUIDE FOR MINISTRY TO MASONS]

The man in the next picture is 33 Mason Aleister Crowley clothed in his full Masonic regalia. Crowley boasted about his Masonic honors in his auto-biography:

Baphomet, the Supreme and Holy King of Ireland, Iona, and all the Britains that are in the Sanctuary of the Gnosis, O.T.O. Crowley in full Masonic regalia, 1916.(Edited by John Symonds and Kenneth Grant, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Bantam Books, from Photo section)

"From this time on I lived in a perfect shower of diplomas, from Bucharest to Salt Lake City. I possess more exalted titles than I have ever been able to count.

I am supposed to know more secret signs, tokens, passwords, grand words, grips, and so on, than I could actually learn in a dozen lives. An elephant would break down under the insignia I am entitled to wear." (An Autobiography, Edited by John Symonds and Kenneth Grant, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Bantam Books, p. 684-685.)

Crowley was a 33 Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite and also held the 95 of the Rite of Memphis and the 90 of the Rite of Mizraim. While climbing up the Masonic ladder of success Crowley had been given the title by the Media of "the wickedest man alive". It can be documented that Crowley partook of and taught drug induced rituals that included perverted sexual acts, homosexuality, bestiality, and the eating of bodily emissions and excrement. Crowley who advocated blood sacrifice earned his other title "The Father of Modern Satanism".

[For detailed information on Crowley and his teachings order B4 - THE EGYPTIAN - MASONIC - SATANIC CONNECTION and B7 - THE GOLDEN DAWN ]

33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands,

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.(Aleister Crowley, Satanic Extracts, Black Lodge Publishing 1991)

As you can see, there are some very definite connections between Freemasonry and Satanism.

Another man who knows of those connections is the High Priest of the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey. In his book, The Satanic Rituals, LaVey acknowledges that Satanic Rituals are taken from Masonic elements, and almost all occult orders have Masonic roots:

Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos.....
.....Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots. (Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Rituals, Avon Books 1972, p.21,78.)

In LaVey's Satanic Bible there are twelve calls or "keys" that are known as "The Enochian Keys". LaVey says that the Enochian calls are "the Satanic paens of faith" and that his source for the "keys" was the Golden Dawn.

I have presented my translation of the following calls with an archaic but Satanically correct unvarnishing of the translation employed by the Order of the Golden Dawn in the late Nineteenth Century. (Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible, Avon Books 1969, p. 155.)

With LaVey's mention of the Order of the Golden Dawn comes yet another connection between Freemasonry and Satanism. The Golden Dawn was an occult order founded by three Freemasons and the order had many ties to the Lodge.

Authors of A Witches Bible Compleat, Janet and Stewart Farrar give credit to the Golden Dawn for the occult explosion that we are experiencing today.

It is generally agreed that the biggest single influence in the modern expansion of ritual magic, and the occult explosion in general, in the Western world, was the Golden Dawn. This magical fraternity, founded by Freemasons at the end of the 19th century, developed a complex ritual system with ten degrees of initiation relating to the Cabalistic Sephiroth. (Janet and Stewart Farrar, The Life and Times of A Modern Witch, Phoenix Publishing Company, p. 121.)

Many Freemasons believe that they can kneel at the Masonic altar with men like Crowley and have no effect on their spiritual lives or ever have any fear of facing the judgment of God. This is surely the greatest of folly. The Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite Albert Pike said it well when he explained that every Mason that enters even the first degree of the Blue Lodge obligates himself to every other Mason in the world:

Secrecy is indispensable in a Mason of whatever Degree. It is the first and almost the only lesson taught to the Entered Apprentice. The obligations which we have each assumed toward every Mason that lives, requiring of us the performance of the most serious and onerous duties toward those personally unknown to us until they demand our aid,--duties that must be performed, even at the risk of life, or our solemn oaths be broken and violated, and we be branded as false Masons and faithless men, teach us how profound a folly it would be to betray our secrets to those who, bound to us by no tie of common obligation, might, by obtaining them, call on us in their extremity, when the urgency of the occasion should allow us no time for inquiry, and the premptory mandate of our obligation compel us to do a brother;s duty to a base imposter.

The secrets of our brother,when communicated to us, must be sacred.... (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 1871 L. H. Jenkins Inc., p. 109.)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This thread is fucking gold. Eric, time and time again you get proven to be a mindless, narrow minded simpleton when people present you with facts. Yet each time instead of stepping off your soapbox and considering that you just might not be right on the subject you just hurl insults back at that person and repeat your first statement. Its like you think if you say it enough time people will believe you. Except they dont, because most people with half a brain rely on facts, and this is something you struggle to provide.

Those near death experience videos are a great example, its just a person telling you that they were in hell. Not a single piece of hard evidence is provided other than the words of one person. Now im sure you will agree that this world wouldnt have got to its current advanced stage if we just believed what one person told us without actually questioning them and trying to find additional evidence to back them up. That's what science does, it asks why and how and doesnt just take the first answer as fact. Jesus, one of the guys in those videos was planning to commit suicide the next morning and he had a, (here's the important word) dream that he was in hell. A fucking dream. I once had a dream where giraffes could talk to humans and sounded a lot like Micheal Caine. Guess what, they cant and they dont.

Ok im done, this is the part where you call me a 'retard', 'moron' or some other politically incorrect slur, claim to be above agruing with me and probably take one piece of the text above, highlight it in bold, take it totally out of context and try and pass it off as some kind of counter arguement by throwing in a few words with more than three syllables but never actually addressing the fact that your claims hold no weight in the face of even mild scrutiny.

Over to you

DP, you forget the one essential rule to dealing with tinfoil hat wearers: Using logic is cheating.

okay so the Free Masons are Satanists and most of our founding fathers were members of the Freemasons. means this country was founded on Satanism? Wow, I never knew.....bwahahaha

Well, well, well, if it isn't the little spineless slug high school douche crew boy crawling in for some attention…yeah I'm quite certain you do need something to do tonight, I have a feeling your dance card is somewhat open lololol

Fuck off little turd !

:1orglaugh

Oh, man. Thanks. I needed someone to laugh at tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.