• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
...representing the Hindu diety Kali, after which California was named. The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death

THAT is how California got it's name? Tell me more about this. Who gave it that name?

eric2136 Who is going to kill Miley Cyrus then? Someone has to save the world from illuminati. Why not you?

Beyoncé needs to brush her tongue. I've heard she has bad breath and that picture it looks like it. All that money and she can't purchase some peroxide and a tongue scraper.

- - - Updated - - -

eric2136 Who is going to kill Miley Cyrus then? Someone has to save the world from illuminati. Why not you?

Beyoncé needs to brush her tongue. I've heard she has bad breath and that picture it looks like it. All that money and she can't purchase some peroxide and a tongue scraper.

If you think that Katy Perry routuine was bad, Tony, check this out ...

The Miley Cyrus Satanic Kali Ritual for the Indoctrination of Children

Tongue wagging is another overt illuminati symbolic gesture representing the Hindu diety Kali, after which California was named. The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death

miley-cyrus-beyonce-hollywood-satanism-new-world-order-illuminati-goddess-kali-jay-z.jpg

“But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore. Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood…” Isaiah 57:3,4

Aspects of the Miley Cyrus Satanic Child Indoctrination Ritual:

1) Notice the uses of the child symbol of the teddy bear to draw in children and put them into a trance of pre-mature overt sexuality.

2) Notice that the teddy bear on Miley's costume is really an all-seing eye when viewed at a distance (Freeze frame at :55 and :59, etc.. The black nose of the teddy bear is the pupil of the eye). Again, using this symbolism to draw children into satanic worship.

3) Notice the tongue wagging of Miley at the beginning, end and throughout her ritual, which is another overt satanic symbolic gesture in worship of Kali indicating the presence of evil and/or evil intentions. (search for images of Miley Cyrus tongue wagging and see what you discover)

4) Notice her hair done up in small demonic horns representing the Demon Baphomet.

5) Notice the confused, sick and ashamed look by personalities in the crowd such as the rapper Drake (2:44).

Every performance of Illuminati artists is a ritual towards pagan diesties and/or Demons. Madonna is particularly notorious for her Baphomet ritual performances such as that at the Giants/Patriots Superbowl. There is so much symbolism in that performance it would take me an hour just to explain it all.

My Christian brother, you're a modern crusader. You know what has to be done. Anyone who mocks you is a member of the illuminati Germanic death cult. You have to stop their high priestess Miley. If you can do this, the tides will begin to turn in our favor. I've personally seen her eating Christian babies while using a crucifix as a giant butt plug. This is deadly serious. I'm not telling you to go out and do anything illegal, but there can be no half measures. Exposing them will only bring you more ridicule from the sheeple. It's time for action brother. Whatever you decide to do, you will most likely be caught and punished, but to be a true Christian, is to be more like Christ, our lord and savior, and he himself was martyred.

I'm rating this thread the lowest possible rating because it is easily the worst I have ever seen, not just here at Freeones but anywhere.

I'm also negative repping the OP for:

• Having absolutely no point whatsoever, and not even bothering to look up the words 'satanism' and 'atheist' in the Dictionary.
  • Starting what is just the most obvious attempt at trolling and mindless, bellicose ranting I have ever seen.

Wow, you are quite an angry little dim-witted troll aren't you.. be gone idiot !

I'm rating this thread the lowest possible rating because it is easily the worst I have ever seen, not just here at Freeones but anywhere.

I'm also negative repping the OP for:

• Having absolutely no point whatsoever, and not even bothering to look up the words 'satanism' and 'atheist' in the Dictionary.
  • Starting what is just the most obvious attempt at trolling and mindless, bellicose ranting I have ever seen.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Ace the dim-witted dingbat douchebag…Winner of the Asshat of the
Year
award !

Fuck you. Petra won it running away. At least get my title correct. It's "Honorary Captain of the Douchepatrol," fuckface. I was awarded that title for exposing douche bags such as yourself.

Tongue wagging is another overt illuminati symbolic gesture representing the Hindu diety Kali, after which California was named. The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death

Yes... all of those Hindi from Spain named it California for that reason... that makes perfect sense.

Also, you're saying that the "okay" symbol is now "satanic" and attributing any random display of it as a sign of satanism. Much like you do with the metal horns. Again... perfect sense.

So, yeah...

The origins of many of the symbols displayed have pagan masonic histories centuries of years old. I have provided some of the research elsewhere in this thread, you would probably need to research that and do some of your own research to understand fully.

The way I present the information in general is done in particular to suit the general level of mentality and intelligence of the majority of viewers of the thread. However, if you choose to perceive commonplace masonic hand symbols and gestures as purely coincidence, then that is certainly you prerogative.

Yes... all of those Hindi from Spain named it California for that reason... that makes perfect sense.

Also, you're saying that the "okay" symbol is now "satanic" and attributing any random display of it as a sign of satanism. Much like you do with the metal horns. Again... perfect sense.

So, yeah...

Additionally, there is nothing in that wiki article that disputes what I said regarding Kali. So ummm yeah…make sure you read you sources before you post them. LOL

So, yeah...

Philbert

Banned
Moe Larry Curly.jpg albert.jpg Maori.jpg So...are these obviously evil Satanic illuminati douchbags or just fun guys?
Maori have a lineage going back WAY before most civilizations had organized piss places, let alone any religious concepts. Maoris stick out the tounge and bulge their eyes to frighten their enemies by telling them "I'm gonna eat you!"
Pacific Islanders have history going back 50,000 years.
And Albert loved a good equation, had a love of fucking females (evil! Bad Albert!), and was a fun guy, and a Jew.

eric is a demented guy posting the weird stuff to compensate for years of Monsters under the Bed terror, bed wetting, and no one wanting to play with him.

Not much has changed, seems like.

Ok, well first of all, you will NOT see me in hell !

You notice how much anger is focussed at hating God and the concept of God ? Why not instead write songs about hating the Devil ? Not too many of those being produced in hollywood these days ! LOL

Here are a few NDE experiences from earlier in this thread from men who decribe their visits to hell…. doesn't seem, to me, to be all about poppin' bottles and naked bitchs LOL:

Additionally, there is nothing in that wiki article that disputes what I said regarding Kali. So ummm yeah…make sure you read you sources before you post them. LOL

Remind me... what percentage of Spaniards were Hindu in in the 1780s? You'll notice there are several unsubstantiated theories as to where the name came from. You'll notice yours isn't even a theory, and for good reason. You'll also notice that while there are several unsubstantiated theories you stated...

...representing the Hindu diety Kali, after which California was named. The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death

... as though it were a fact. Which makes you wrong. It also shows that you're entirely untrustworthy and unreliable as a source, citing conjecture, nonsense and cracked ravings as though they were fact. And you do this all while hurling pejoratives and dismissing everyone else all while establishing nothing. All you do is quote nonsense and cite crackpots.

The origins of many of the symbols displayed have pagan masonic histories centuries of years old.

A-ok.

Your problem (well, one of MANY) is that you're citing common gestures with known meanings which are not anything "devious" and trying to make them out to be that... I guess prove a point? Though you don't really have a point. You're just spouting nonsense.

Remind me... what percentage of Spaniards were Hindu in in the 1780s? You'll notice there are several unsubstantiated theories as to where the name came from. You'll notice yours isn't even a theory, and for good reason. You'll also notice that while there are several unsubstantiated theories you stated...

... as though it were a fact. Which makes you wrong. It also shows that you're entirely untrustworthy and unreliable as a source, citing conjecture, nonsense and cracked ravings as though they were fact. And you do this all while hurling pejoratives and dismissing everyone else all while establishing nothing. All you do is quote nonsense and cite crackpots.

A-ok.

Your problem (well, one of MANY) is that you're citing common gestures with known meanings which are not anything "devious" and trying to make them out to be that... I guess prove a point? Though you don't really have a point. You're just spouting nonsense.

There is no fuckin devil anyway! If there was god would have created him and he knew what he was doing!!

Uh-huh well the fact remains that you have absolutely no information whatsoever to disprove anything that I've said whatsoever, you have produced no sources or references except one, which you apparently didn't even read before you posted it as your source. You have no knowledge of masonic signs or symbols, and you have no idea whatsoever what sources I used for my research or even what sources I used to try to educate persons of your limited capacities.

So that puts your credibility at about a zero, champ…so you can move on now unless you have something to contribute besides more hot air. LOL.

A-ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.