• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thanks for those links guys!

Mmmmm Jessica Jaymes and I did a hot g/g scene for our sites yesterday all oiled up! I can't waiiitttt to show you!!!

Ah Sandee, that's so funny. You should have called me, I would have been there in no time.

(Now I return to reality :( )

GREAT new pic btw!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
mmmh...short hair are not my things! But you surely has changed my opinion with this pic!! gorgeous!!! :nanner: :bowdown::bowdown:

Well thank you!

ﺕﺕﺕYOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT!!!!! I'm doing a LIVE boy-girl cam show with live audio as well... tomorrow at 6pm pst in the members area of my website!! BE THERE!!!!!!!! http://www.sexysandee.com/join.html

Well, Sandee JUST finished her first ever b/g members only camshow and is was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! She started off with this great tease and moved on to some nice ass shots and then some outstanding boob grabs for us members with LOTS of drool on her amazing boobs! After a hot tease to get everyone going she started the b/g part of the show.... I'm not kidding guys, I've seen a lot of bj's and Sandee's are the best, end of story! I have never, and I mean NEVER saw anyone deepthroat the way Sandee can! She was drooling and choking, making it all sloppy... I can't even explain it!... It was epic! lol.. (Sounds corny but trust me, no other way to say it :) ) At the end she took a HUGE load and it was dripping off her face and out of her mouth and onto her tits.. Outstanding Sandee! You are a goddess! :bowdown:

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Well, Sandee JUST finished her first ever b/g members only camshow and is was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! She started off with this great tease and moved on to some nice ass shots and then some outstanding boob grabs for us members with LOTS of drool on her amazing boobs! After a hot tease to get everyone going she started the b/g part of the show.... I'm not kidding guys, I've seen a lot of bj's and Sandee's are the best, end of story! I have never, and I mean NEVER saw anyone deepthroat the way Sandee can! She was drooling and choking, making it all sloppy... I can't even explain it!... It was epic! lol.. (Sounds corny but trust me, no other way to say it :) ) At the end she took a HUGE load and it was dripping off her face and out of her mouth and onto her tits.. Outstanding Sandee! You are a goddess! :bowdown:

YAY!!!!!! So glad you liked it babe!!!!!!!!! Next time will be even hotter!!! Thank you so much for coming to the show. I loved having you there :D

YAY!!!!!! So glad you liked it babe!!!!!!!!! Next time will be even hotter!!! Thank you so much for coming to the show. I loved having you there :D

You know I wouldn't miss it Sandee! hehe :) Any time I can see that beautiful smile of yours live it's a treat ;) Can't wait till next show.

Sandee any chance of some more variety in your picture sets? How about something different to lingerie/bikini sets? Loved "Kitchen fun" & "sexy game," & would love to see some different outfits, uniforms, dresses, latex, boots, change of hair colour, anything different! This isn't a criticism, I love your site, but IMO a lot of the recent sets are a bit samey & I'd love to see you do something fresh & new.