• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LezFemmez

Banned
Hey Sandee,

just read your newest blog entry and I'm totally blown away by all the great news. Shooting with Jelena Jensen, for ClubSandy.com, Danni.com...AND...Molly!!! OMFG, that should be epic...:rubbel:

By any chance do you know who you're shooting with for Danni and ClubSandy?

And btw, that candid pic is breath taking, you're so freakingly pretty, I really like that no makeup look...:bowdown:

(And I really hope you rooted against the Habs)

This is prob my favorite shot from this set to be honest with you. Your butt hole looks so gorgeous in this shot and to be honest again I really want it bad. I hope you don't mind me telling you this but I have something that's warm, kinda thick and a alittle over six inches long that would look fantastic and fit perfectly into those two sexy beautiful holes of yours there. Can you guess what it is for me???

This is prob my favorite shot from this set to be honest with you. Your butt hole looks so gorgeous in this shot and to be honest again I really want it bad. I hope you don't mind me telling you this but I have something that's warm, kinda thick and a alittle over six inches long that would look fantastic and fit perfectly into those two sexy beautiful holes of yours there. Can you guess what it is for me???

Couldn't agree more.
Nice shot

reps for you:thumbsup:

Hi Sandee !
Just discovered you and let me tell you : BOUYA ! You're Super hot :rolleyes:

So, I've read in previous post that you were ' Italian, Cherokee indian and french '

Since I'm French, where are you from France exactly ?

Thx

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Anyone got a link to the full set?