• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Indeed, a few sets with different styles (maybe another hairstyle and color )
would be fine

Sandee any chance of some more variety in your picture sets? How about something different to lingerie/bikini sets? Loved "Kitchen fun" & "sexy game," & would love to see some different outfits, uniforms, dresses, latex, boots, change of hair colour, anything different! This isn't a criticism, I love your site, but IMO a lot of the recent sets are a bit samey & I'd love to see you do something fresh & new.

Well, Sandee JUST finished her first ever b/g members only camshow and is was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! She started off with this great tease and moved on to some nice ass shots and then some outstanding boob grabs for us members with LOTS of drool on her amazing boobs! After a hot tease to get everyone going she started the b/g part of the show.... I'm not kidding guys, I've seen a lot of bj's and Sandee's are the best, end of story! I have never, and I mean NEVER saw anyone deepthroat the way Sandee can! She was drooling and choking, making it all sloppy... I can't even explain it!... It was epic! lol.. (Sounds corny but trust me, no other way to say it :) ) At the end she took a HUGE load and it was dripping off her face and out of her mouth and onto her tits.. Outstanding Sandee! You are a goddess! :bowdown:

I'm glad you enjoyed our show :hatsoff:

Ugh I would devour that...
I could improve upon that picture, she should be laying on a mirror so we can see her front too! And of course I would be in it.. would suck for you guys but not for me :nanner:

And she should warm up her hole with a dildo first so that she gapes a little. Not by much, but imagine that picture if her anus had been open half an inch or so. :D

Thanks for those links guys!

Mmmmm Jessica Jaymes and I did a hot g/g scene for our sites yesterday all oiled up! I can't waiiitttt to show you!!!

WHAT?! I'm so glad you worked with her on a project. As for right now I can only imagine what that looks like. Both of you are probably my favorite stars in the biz right now... wow... two sexy bodys all oiled up? I know what I'm dreaming about tonight!