• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rocky is back !!

Do really want another Rocky movie ?

• Total voters
man they should have made this movie a long time ago , im afraid stallone aint that "buffed" anymore. i mean that dude is like 61 when the movie is complete. But damn i really hope they make another classic like the old ones 1234

I think they need to make a new one and end the franchise on a good note. Stallone is writing this one as well so he is obviously displeased with how the 5th movies being the end. There are reports that Talia Shire might not be back for this one. Plus Rocky cannot fight in the ring. he has that brain condition with his eyes and stuff. Who knows, All I know is this one better have an excellent story to end the Rocky series once and for all. It's just not the same without Micky and Apollo. I don't know if Burt Young is still alive or not, but they are probably running out of recurring characters willing to come back.

i say hell yes, just because i couldn't imagine how this movie is going to go down. is he really going to get in the ring at the age, i mean come on how stupid would we be for seeing that.

I agree with that about Rocky V should not have been made, but it was so now I can see why Stallone wants to put a better ending to it. He was right in Rocky V to write how Rocky couldn't get back in the ring because of his brain issues, but for him to get in the ring this time despite that will piss me off because then stallone will be ignoring what has already been established. IF he does it right this could be an awesome end to the story. Of course he may want to put an end to the character once and for all. We may see Rocky meet his end in this one. Whatever the case I cannot wait to see it.

i heard that his opponet is going to be vin deisal and i also heard they are making a new rambo also and he leads a team of " High tech" people to fight and there weapons fail rambo teaches them to use a knife

halomanhunt said:
i heard that his opponet is going to be vin deisal and i also heard they are making a new rambo also and he leads a team of " High tech" people to fight and there weapons fail rambo teaches them to use a knife

It would be pretty sad if they didn't teach soldiers the basics on how to use a knife. Although anymore, even the elite soldiers are not taught how to fight with bladed weapons that much so I donno. :dunno:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
The trailer is out.

The movie will be called Rocky Balboa

I must admit that when I heard the opening theme song it got my heart pumping,

The last line in the clip is the best!

"It's probably from the 70's"
:1orglaugh

Try the real Rocky movie ... The Great White Hope
God that was such a damn spot-on concept and tour of "reality"!
As a white man, I've just gotta admit that was so true.

dan11

Banned
Go to see Rocky back ! :)
With all those boxers coming back from retirement, i have no problems seeing Rocky getting back in the ring.

ROCKY VI

Rocky vs Old Father Time

'Rocky finally comes of (old) age'