• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

Good thing nobody is using A1 steak sauce on a steak. Last time it was mentioned a riot almost ensued :(

Heinz 57 >>>>>> A-1.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I like A1. Totally not afraid to say it. Granted, there's a time and a place for it. If you're eating something fancy as fuck, you don't need it. But if it brings you happiness, who gives a shit?

I like A1. Totally not afraid to say it. Granted, there's a time and a place for it. If you're eating something fancy as fuck, you don't need it. But if it brings you happiness, who gives a shit?

:yesyes:
I'd rather hang around craft beer snobs than food snobs. At least craft beer snobs usually shut up when you tell them for the second or third time lol

Its going down tonight, fried potatoes & onion seasoned with garlic salt and pepper, smeared with gobs of ketchup. Just a little more crispy and its on. Thats it, that's the late night snack. Carry on ;)

ezgif-5-04148f3626.jpg

Nice :yummie:

Add some bell pepper to that and that's how I make my potatoes for breakfast :cool:

Never had it like that but totally not against it. Will have to try because I love peppers ;)

Ah yea. Line the skillet with bacon grease or if cooking bacon do that and add the potatoes, onion and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper or whatever prefer. Mix it up and cook. Sometimes I mix scramble eggs with it and have make a breakfast bowl out of :cool:

Oh and always a dollop of sour cream on top

He'll yeah, my man! Hands down best breakfast in a while :cool:

Now I'm out of jalapenos. Only habaneros now lol

Stouffers lasagna sounds good tonight. Don't feel like cooking. With salad and some Texas toast. :yummie:

Stouffers lasagna sounds good tonight. Don't feel like cooking. With salad and some Texas toast. :yummie:

I understand the convenience of the Stouffer’s shit but come on man! Lasagne has to have tons of ground beef and cheese. The ratio of cheese and meat has to be about 2:1t sauce. The Stouffer’s is mainly sauce. Some people like Mozzarella and Ricotta but I just prefer gobs of Mozzarella. I am gonna make lasagna this week. I haven’t made it in a while.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Stouffer’s veggie lasagna is actually really good. I don't care for the red sauce ones much. Forget it not having meat, fucking try it. It's really noms. And no preservatives!

Stouffer’s veggie lasagna is actually really good. I don't care for the red sauce ones much. Forget it not having meat, fucking try it. It's really noms. And no preservatives!

Now frozen veggie lasagna I have tried a couple times and cannot do it. I don't know what happened, I didn't make it it was at a friend's for supper each time, but it wasn't all that. It was mushy and... can't remember, but I found it lacking. Perhaps if do own little sprucing up with it it would be fine.

Now homemade veggie lasagna I have had and it was fine and mighty delicious.

As far as plain lasagna goes I can do frozen or homemade. I don't care. I love it all and will eat the family party size by myself while the family looks on lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Stouffer's lasagna is really good. Veg and meat both. To do it right is to cook it EXACTLY as the package says in the oven with the family or party size. Them individual sizes in the micro or oven just aren't the same.

Stouffer's lasagna is really good. Veg and meat both. To do it right is to cook it EXACTLY as the package says in the oven with the family or party size. Them individual sizes in the micro or oven just aren't the same.

Agree with microwaving. It definitely has a different taste more oft than not. I still partake once in awhile but can definitely tell the difference. Thankfully I have a toaster oven back in my life so I can use thst if need be for lasagna, pot pies and other yummies.

My other fave frozen meal is getting the on-cor Salisbury steak family pack and making hot shots out of them. Especially if I have a free grocery download of the week being these little dollar Insta potatoes. Which I never thought I'd ever like Insta potatoes but these little russet (I think brand is) that have applewood smoked bacon, garlic herb and cheese and so on are delicious as can be and provide just enough and wee bit more for how many Salisbury steaks come in the family size pack.

Now frozen veggie lasagna I have tried a couple times and cannot do it. I don't know what happened, I didn't make it it was at a friend's for supper each time, but it wasn't all that. It was mushy and... can't remember, but I found it lacking. Perhaps if do own little sprucing up with it it would be fine.

Now homemade veggie lasagna I have had and it was fine and mighty delicious.

As far as plain lasagna goes I can do frozen or homemade. I don't care. I love it all and will eat the family party size by myself while the family looks on lol

Try the homemade again. If you haven’t bought the oven ready lasagna give it a try. No boiling just place the pasta in a baking dish. Apply sauce and cheese and cook an hour. It’s hard to get mushy.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Little Dollar Insta-Potatoes? Can we get these at the Family Dollar? The General Dollar? Dollar General? Rexal Drugs? They come in a frozen bag, right?