• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The wife was off work today cramping my style so I haven't had a drop of booze, good thing, I think I'll be alright. lol

The wife was off work today cramping my style so I haven't had a drop of booze, good thing, I think I'll be alright. lol
That's OK, I'll pick up your slack ;)

But in the meantime, here is my famous "2 Can Chili". So easy you almost don't have to write it down. Guaranteed to have you blowing ass for days ;)

2 pounds seasoned ground beef (Substitute 1 pound with ground spicy sausage recommended)
2 cans chili beans in gravy
2 cans dark red kidney beans
2 cans diced or stewed tomatoes (choice)
2 cans tomato sauce
2 cans tomato juice (give or take for desired thickness)
2 cups diced onion (sauteed with meat)
2 cups chopped celery (sauteed with meat)
2 cups corn(optional but recommended)

Salt, pepper, garlic powder(don't over do it), chili powder to taste. Top with shred cheese and a dallop of sour cream.

This is not my pic but you get the drift
ezgif-5-e13f3885b7.jpg

Yeah I was being a smart ass lol

I thought man I share my bountiful food and ideas and this dude forgets 15 minutes later :1orglaugh :tongue:

I think we can safely say that this thread is the food thread of FreeOnes. Not some thread started to boast about what trips you’ve taken. You actually have some good recipes here of shit worth eating.
(Sorry about the bowl of dicks pic.)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Right.

I have personally seen corn in BC's stools.

I think we can safely say that this thread is the food thread of FreeOnes. Not some thread started to boast about what trips you’ve taken. You actually have some good recipes here of shit worth eating.
(Sorry about the bowl of dicks pic.)

That's what its here for, real everyday people food. Not Foie Gras Pate' served at a private restaurant in the heart of a remote village town of S.E. France. ;)

That's what its here for, real everyday people food. Not Foie Gras Pate' served at a private restaurant in the heart of a remote village town of S.E. France. ;)

I am gonna have a ribeye tonight. Well done with ketchup on it.

I've not done ketchup. I have tried it with Ranch when somebody I knew ate theirs that way. It was weird but I won't knock food if haven't tried it. It was good.

Good thing nobody is using A1 steak sauce on a steak. Last time it was mentioned a riot almost ensued :(

Lol I used A1 for the first time in a long time last month. I looked down and thought: you been neglected far too long. Today is the day you go with steak.

But I like the Jack Daniels steak sauces if I choose to use a sauce :yummie: