• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm getting it on the 21st, that's when it's released in Sweden

I am picking up my copy at midnight on the 17th, well actually 18th then, from gamestop. Looking for people with the PS3 for a posse, my PSN ID is the same as my forum ID, send me a request.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I admit, today is the first I've looked into this game. Gotta say it looks pretty damn good! I like the GTA style gameplay even more so as it doesn't look like GTA! Also lots of detail in the environments. Little shit like that gets my attention.

I am picking up my copy at midnight on the 17th, well actually 18th then, from gamestop. Looking for people with the PS3 for a posse, my PSN ID is the same as my forum ID, send me a request.

I'm getting it for ps3 too, but I want to play alot of the single player campaign before I hit up online. If there's still room, I'll message you and see if you can add me...

One thing I'm worried about is the horse riding. I haven't read any complaints about the controls but that's mainly due to the fact I haven't really read much on the controls for horse riding. Few games have pulled off the ability to ride a horse to the point where it isn't jerky and just awkward controls. Anyone got the scoop on this?

One thing I'm worried about is the horse riding. I haven't read any complaints about the controls but that's mainly due to the fact I haven't really read much on the controls for horse riding. Few games have pulled off the ability to ride a horse to the point where it isn't jerky and just awkward controls. Anyone got the scoop on this?

actually the horse riding in assassins creed 1 and 2 is quite good...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm going to pick this one up on Tuesday. Just looking at the screenshots makes me jizz in my pants.

For the people who are getting it for PS3, my PSN ID is PlasmaTwa2. We should create a FreeOnes Posse and take over the West.

Thats what Im screaming Plasmatwa2, I will be playing the single player as well, however as many of you know, the single is much slower gameplay as far as online goes, no A.I. can compete with a real person, regardless of how shitty they may be, so Im gonna play online right from the get, and do single when no one is online. Also regarding the horse mechanics, according to game informer this month, its supposed to be right up there, up to par with the best if not better.

I'm going to pick this one up on Tuesday. Just looking at the screenshots makes me jizz in my pants.

For the people who are getting it for PS3, my PSN ID is PlasmaTwa2. We should create a FreeOnes Posse and take over the West.

Thats what Im screaming Plasmatwa2, I will be playing the single player as well, however as many of you know, the single is much slower gameplay as far as online goes, no A.I. can compete with a real person, regardless of how shitty they may be, so Im gonna play online right from the get, and do single when no one is online. Also regarding the horse mechanics, according to game informer this month, its supposed to be right up there, up to par with the best if not better.

I'm gonna hit single player first but I'm not out to finish it before I jump online. Just wanna hammer it for 3 or 4 evenings. I'll join the freeones posse if I may and there's still spots at that time....anyone know how this works, is there a certain amount of spots for your group?

L3ggy

Anyone who are getting it for the PS3, add me, L3gz0rz

my start for this game...delayed already!
TOMORROW i cant wait for it!!!
comes out tomorrow and i am going to see Pearl Jam @ the Prudential center in newark. so i wont get to start this game until wednesday.FUCK!:mad:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

actually the horse riding in assassins creed 1 and 2 is quite good...

yea those were the games I was thinking of too. Should ship out today from gamefly, actually shoulda shipped last week. Last time I got a new release from them the shipped it 2 business days before its release date. But they didn't get the game I sent back, in time, so we'll see.

L3ggy

Four days left for me!

L3ggy

Ps3, you?

L3ggy

Yes, with my swedish friends, but I can play with you too.

L3gz0rz