• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

um,I started out doing nothing but stealth, that didnt get me very far in the later levels, then I made a character that had some proficiencies in all 3 of the classes, that worked out better, I did all the mage guild quests firsts, using mainly my sword and little lesser magic, that seemed to work out best for me, I finished the fighters guild with little problem and was in the middle of the arena and theives guild when i quite, i never touched the main quest.
Im pretty powerful now, rare that i get into a fight that i die, i also started working on quests by city as well, just trying to cover the whole game. It also depends on the gear you got, I did some of the shrine quests too for some good equipment, I think Im level 31 and pretty kick ass for that low.

what kind of guy is better in Oblivion ? the Wizard or Knight ?
I just got Oblivion.

( sorry for my extremely bad english )

Despite this being off topic. I will tell you to just get your strength up, use your sword, arrows for long distance, and magic once you spam it enough to level up where you can get somewhere with it.

Frankly the game is so easy it doesn't matter what you do or what level you are at, you will be able to do any thing and clear out any place.

I've been waiting for it since last year! It was supposed to come out in November. If pushing the date back repeatedly will result in a better final result, then I don't mind waiting. I wouldn't get your hopes up for May 18 though.

You know what sucks? It was supposed to be out this coming tuesday and got pushed to May 18th. I needed something new, like yesterday too. This looks great, hopefully be just what the doctor ordered.

Alright, who else besides me is gonna rock Ghost Riders in the Sky while they're playing the multiplayer.:D

I'll add that to a custom soundtrack I'm gonna make for this game Mr Warrior. How about "green grass and high tides" by the Outlaws? I'll be rockin' to that one too...they're both good ones for this game.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Looks good. I have Red Dead Revolver but I've rarely played it.

I think I'm the only person that has absolutely no interest in this game.

Can't wait for it after seeing some gameplay videos :nanner:
I was thinking about pre-ordering it in one of our stores here

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm ordering this tomorrow

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
No, I don't like you :D

11 Days for UK.
I just pre ordered, i am so impressed with this, how it looks cant wait to sample it.

Add me on XBOX 360 if u want to make Posse
punisher pain.

So who's getting this thing on Tuesday? Its rolling in killer reviews. Rockstar, "grandtheft style" open world game, insane graphics....need I say more?