• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

dave_rhino

Closed Account
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I thought I'd be nice and treat my girl to a weekend in Paris. I was using lastminute.com, and the dates I put in were 14th-17th december... And then after I pay, they changed the dates to 17th-20th!! What the fuck?!

And now I have to go through all this effort to change the dates back to the ones I originally wanted, and maybe have to pay a charge for it! Even though it was their fault :mad:

Same here.
I'd like to say a special hello to LL, great sig!
Since I'm not here as often as I used to be, wow so many new members have joined and that's a good thing. If anyone sees Dr.Death, Jod, HeartBroker or even AnalFan please say hi to those guys for me.

Take care,
MM

:hatsoff:

Will do MM, I still correspond with HB.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Hegelian philosophy is sooo hard to do...

thesis: "You're mean!"

antithesis: "No, I'm not!"

synthesis: "Is this your final answer?"

.... Let's celebrate 200 years of "The Phenomenology of Spirit" :nanner:

slowhand

Closed Account
Afternoon to all. :wave:

I hope your having a great Saturday. :hatsoff:

Same here.
I'd like to say a special hello to LL, great sig!
Since I'm not here as often as I used to be, wow so many new members have joined and that's a good thing. If anyone sees Dr.Death, Jod, HeartBroker or even AnalFan please say hi to those guys for me.

The Doc is still on at regular intervals. He just isn't on as much as he used to be either so he might see that.

Damn, there's no donuts left. I gotta start logging on in the morning. By the way...DVC says he's leaving...it's in the members only...I don't know if it is a joke or not.:eek:

goddamn, wireless controller! :(