• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

chevy66driver

Closed Account
Im using my phone to do this...

I don't know how to handle the changes all around me. I feel like I didn't do enough or anything to avoid them, but I believe that live is always full of changes. Nothing stays the same. I have to move on

I don't know how to handle the changes all around me. I feel like I didn't do enough or anything to avoid them, but I believe that live is always full of changes. Nothing stays the same. I have to move on

everything here is temporary and is destined to change. Best thing is to tolerate it. In my opinion.

Right. But I always feel like I have to worry about it

worry's an illusion, it doesnt change the situation. we must figure out the solution and only try to manage what's in our control not beyond it. imo

I am planning to change my profile later that day. It's a hard decision, but..... Yeah if only there would be some new pictures of LaFee I could use for my profile. :brick:

Let's just say it does look strange. Her hair is way too short right now and I personally hate women who wear WHITE PANTS. I mean, this makes women look so much older in my honest opinion

I was watching "The Rock" (1996) yesterday and it got to the part where the tourists have been locked in the cells and the black guys yells "What kind of fucked up tour is this?". I think we've all felt that like sometimes.

Here is Liam Neeson's speech from "Taken" translated into Italian, Italian into Bulgarian, Bulgarian into Russian, Russian into German, German into Norwegian and Norwegian back to English:

I don't know who you are. I don't know that if you're looking to get your release, I can tell you that I have no money. However, as I very specific set of skills. skills, experience of a very long career. Skills that are terrible for people like you and me. For if even my daughter now, what at the end of his. I won't try for me, not to continue. But if not, I'm looking for you will find and kill you.

It's still a lot better than online translators.