• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

the government wants our guns...why cant people just understand that? laws dont stop guns?? it never stopped drug dealing?:facepalm:

I'm gonna vomit . . . I'm gonna vomit . . . I'm gonna vomit . . . . . . . . . . . I just vomited.

Last night I tried to download a program and it stalled out after half way through it. Then because it made me start all over from the beginning I had to use a downloading manager that made it so the download had resume support...

...and after between seven and eight hours of continuous downloading the download manager messed it up because now the installer doesn't recognize the program when it's downloaded that way for some odd reason, so I have the file but no way to actually install anything or make the computer think it's even something that can be installed. So I spent about 12 hours yesterday futility trying to download something for absolutely nothing. It takes me between seven and eight hours just to download a freaking 50 MB file, and that's assuming no hiccups in the connection that often happen.

Keep in mind that not only can I not use the phone during this, not only can I not sleep during it because I have to shut it down once it's over to let any normal phone calls through, but I also pretty much can't visit any other place on the internet while it's happening.

Yeah thanks youtube for taking 5 minutes to load 10 seconds of a video and reloading a complete video if I fast forward it for a few seconds. Asshole!

Wassuuuup, peoples?

:dunno:

I don't know if this is the right spot to put this, but I don't know any better place to put it on the messageboard. Part of me feels like I need to get this out.

Recently I have taken a long hard look at my life. While I'm grateful for what I do have, and I'm glad I have tried to be and I think have been a good person that tries to do good things, and wouldn't want to change that part of me for anything I have also come to realize a lot of my life feels very directionless in a lot of ways. With no other way to properly describe it I also feel that much of my life has been wasted. A great amount of that not being my fault, but some of it is due to decisions I have made. Things that I would have wanted in my life and relationships I have wanted to have haven't materialized. It's not just having a stable situation in a material sense, but also that I want a family of my own to love and be loved back by them. I feel like time is slipping away and it will get harder for me to find what's missing in my life before it's gone. In some ways it's weighing down on me and makes me feel lonely.

Just as bad, I look on it and I don't know how to fix it. I know that while I can't change the past I can try to make the future better. I just don't know if I will be able to. I know things just don't fall into your lap unless one is lucky, but I'm wondering if I'm capable of doing it.

I know that feel.

But I can tell you that my co-worker (who is maybe your age?) found a new gf who is as half as young as he is. And a lot of people start a family later in their lifes