• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

Hello friends, whatz up?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Hai.

I love my family, but so many of my family members are really pissing me off right now. It's like I'm the only decent person left surrounded by a group of people that have become a bunch of inconsiderate assholes. I'd like to phrase it in a way that sounds better than that, especially when talking about my own family, but it wouldn't accurately get the reality of it across. It also doesn't help that despite being the only one among them that hasn't made dumb-ass decisions and has actually tried to do the right thing and what was best I'm not only having their screwups come back on me, but even more so in a disproportionate amount of how I'm paying for what other people have done. I'm also not in a position to do anything about it either.

L3ggy

I love my family, but so many of my family members are really pissing me off right now. It's like I'm the only decent person left surrounded by a group of people that have become a bunch of inconsiderate assholes. I'd like to phrase it in a way that sounds better than that, especially when talking about my own family, but it wouldn't accurately get the reality of it across. It also doesn't help that despite being the only one among them that hasn't made dumb-ass decisions and has actually tried to do the right thing and what was best I'm not only having their screwups come back on me, but even more so in a disproportionate amount of how I'm paying for what other people have done. I'm also not in a position to do anything about it either.

"Spaceballs" is a great film. When I was in the sixth grade, a group of us would do the Skroob salute, not knowing what it meant. A teacher saw me doing it and I didn't understand why she was threatening me with after school detention for something I thought completely innocuous. Furthermore, my cause was not helped when I called her a cunt.

L3ggy

The Games And Stuff section used to be so full of life. It's where the fun was at.

Here is Liam Neeson's speech from "Taken" translated into Italian, Italian into Bulgarian, Bulgarian into Russian, Russian into German, German into Norwegian and Norwegian back to English:

I don't know who you are. I don't know that if you're looking to get your release, I can tell you that I have no money. However, as I very specific set of skills. skills, experience of a very long career. Skills that are terrible for people like you and me. For if even my daughter now, what at the end of his. I won't try for me, not to continue. But if not, I'm looking for you will find and kill you.