• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

How are you feeling today Maggie? Hope you get better soon!

What happens to socks when they disappear from the dryer?

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
What happens to socks when they disappear from the dryer?

Oh,I know the answer to this! There's a sock gnome who makes it his life's mission to collect only one sock from each pair. Socks that match are not considered nearly as valuable by his peers. Each week the gnomes have a meeting and whoever collects the most socks gets to poop in all of the other ones. Then they start over again. The end.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Can you say Walla Walla Wallaby 3 times fast without messing up?

Do you find accents sexy? If so which one(s)?

- - - Updated - - -

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

Maggie Green

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh yes! British accents, Aussie accents, some Southern accents are hot but some sound hillbilly. Actually now that I think about it, most accents get my panties a little wet : )

Maggie Green

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

Oh man.

When I was a freshman in college, some friends and I went to a party. I had a huge crush on the guy having the party and we used to flirt in class all of the time. I proceeded to get very drunk and smoke a joint...two things that never mixed well with me. I wasn't feeling well so he told me that I could lie down in his room. I had the spins and I couldn't get up in time so I puked ALL over his bed. And myself. I had eaten Taco Bell so it was not pretty. He saw his vomit covered room and was not happy. I wasn't well enough to go home so my friend helped me clean up in the bathroom and I puked all over that too. There was a line of people waiting to use the bathroom and everyone was bitching and banging on the door. I was asked to leave the party. When I saw the guy in class again, he asked if I was ok but that was all he ever said to me! It was very crushing for an 18 year old.