• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I can't... Can you? Or is it an urban legend?

I can if I focus, and it's not an urban legend, I just figured out 3 syllables that form a tongue twister purely by accident.

Flintstones or Jetsons?

Maggie Green

I can if I focus, and it's not an urban legend, I just figured out 3 syllables that form a tongue twister purely by accident.

Flintstones or Jetsons?

I'd have to go with the Flintstones. I like their bare feet.

Ooh yes! British accents, Aussie accents, some Southern accents are hot but some sound hillbilly. Actually now that I think about it, most accents get my panties a little wet : )

Well G'day then ;)

You could travel anywhere in the world, the only catch is you would have to take me with you. Do you still go? And if so where to?

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Maggie Green

Well G'day then ;)

You could travel anywhere in the world, the only catch is you would have to take me with you. Do you still go? And if so where to?

I think I would go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts that are right on the ocean. That's been a dream vacay of mine for years. Yes, I'd still take you as you'd come in usual for putting suntan lotion on my back and fetching my fruity cocktails : )

- - - Updated - - -

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Then we as a human race are fucked.

If airplane is to tomato like antelope is to island, then what is telescope?

Hï Maggie !

Satan has an offer for you :
You can cure the world from war and poverty forever but there's a price to this : You will never ever feel any physical pleasure during sex.
So, deal or not ?

Maggie Green

Hï Maggie !

Satan has an offer for you :
You can cure the world from war and poverty forever but there's a price to this : You will never ever feel any physical pleasure during sex.
So, deal or not ?

I'd love to say that I'd take one for the team and end all of the suffering but hell, no pleasure from sex would just make me too sad : (

Plus, if there wasn't any more poor people then we wouldn't have welfare so there wouldn't be a system to abuse. Then my conservative friends wouldn't have much left to complain about on their Facebook pages. Making for a very dull world.

Don't you think it would be hard to kick yourself? I mean maybe in the calf or other part of the leg, but anywhere else you would need to be pretty flexible. :D

I think I would go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts that are right on the ocean. That's been a dream vacay of mine for years. Yes, I'd still take you as you'd come in usual for putting suntan lotion on my back and fetching my fruity cocktails : )

You mean one of these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bora_Bora_01835.jpg
Or these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Matira_Beach,_Bora_Bora,_French_Polynesia.jpg

Nice choice btw! I've always wanted to go somewhere like Tahiti which is pretty close to that. It's basically half way between the US and Australia too. You wear the bikinis and I'll bring the suntan lotion and we'll meet at the bar ;)

What's the better threesome to have, FFM or MMF?

Maggie Green

You mean one of these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bora_Bora_01835.jpg
Or these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Matira_Beach,_Bora_Bora,_French_Polynesia.jpg

Nice choice btw! I've always wanted to go somewhere like Tahiti which is pretty close to that. It's basically half way between the US and Australia too. You wear the bikinis and I'll bring the suntan lotion and we'll meet at the bar ;)

What's the better threesome to have, FFM or MMF?

The first ones!
Ah, one can dream. I am sure they are very pricey!

I've only had threesomes with one girl and one guy. Never two guys at once. I may try it soon though : )

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you think it would be hard to kick yourself? I mean maybe in the calf or other part of the leg, but anywhere else you would need to be pretty flexible. :D

I can kick my own butt : )