• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

Miss Maximum, since you are a Zumba teacher now, which of the following do you think is better for people who want to get the most out of doing Zumba. Trying to mimic each movement as accurately as possible even if it isn't in sync with the teacher or making sure you are constantly moving at a consistent speed so you can keep pace with the teacher even if you are not really replicating the exact moves?

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Maximum, since you are a Zumba teacher now, which of the following do you think is better for people who want to get the most out of doing Zumba. Trying to mimic each movement as accurately as possible even if it isn't in sync with the teacher or making sure you are constantly moving at a consistent speed so you can keep pace with the teacher even if you are not really replicating the exact moves?

Definitely just keep moving! We were taught at instructor training that Zumba isn't about doing the moves perfectly, it's about having fun and getting a good workout. We aren't there to teach dance choreography per say. In some classes that I've taken, there have been people who just dance around and do their own thing for a song if they weren't getting the steps.

The first ones!
Ah, one can dream. I am sure they are very pricey!

Maybe if you win one of the categories in Miss Freeones you can shout yourself a nice trip :)

Do gangbangs or being with more than 2 guys interest you? Is it possible to have too much cock per se? ;)

Cheesecake or carrot cake?

Maggie Green

Maybe if you win one of the categories in Miss Freeones you can shout yourself a nice trip :)

Do gangbangs or being with more than 2 guys interest you? Is it possible to have too much cock per se? ;)

I'm pretty sure getting to Bora Bora and staying in one of those places would cost much more than $2500 : )

I will not do gang bangs. Not my thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheesecake or carrot cake?

Carrot cake with gobs of cream cheese frosting!

I'm pretty sure getting to Bora Bora and staying in one of those places would cost much more than $2500 : )

I will not do gang bangs. Not my thing.
I thought you were joking. Around $3000 a night, for a HUT. lol If you won Miss FO that's 3 nights only :/ I think I'll stick to Tahiti....
And I like your answer. I would do a threesome but I think that would be the limit for me too.

Since you mentioned fruit cocktails, which one(s)? do you like?

Here's a pic cuz I felt like sharing. Sharing is caring after all.

View attachment 268939

Indeed it is! With this pic, and Bora Bora would it be wrong to assume you like being in or near the water?

What's your favorite ride at Disneyland?

I think I've already asked you this, but I'm too lazy to look through the thread and find out. ;)

Last edited:

Maggie Green

What's your favorite ride at Disneyland?

I think I've already asked you this, but I'm too lazy to look through the thread and find out. ;)

I don't think anyone asked this already.

Hmmm...it's been forever since I've been but probably the Pirates. I used to love it when I was a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

What about a Labrador with a beard?

Rocky2.jpg

Ha!! Yes please!!!

Maggie Green

Shopping or watching the Red Wings?

Hmmm. That's a tough one. If it was a good game, watching the Wings. And it depends on how much money I have to spend as well : ) I like shopping but not nearly as much as most women.

Hmmm. That's a tough one. If it was a good game, watching the Wings. And it depends on how much money I have to spend as well : ) I like shopping but not nearly as much as most women.

Ok here's a hypothetical. Money is no object. You have an opportunity to go on a spending spree for 2 hours. The catch is the Red Wings are playing in the Stanley Cup at the exact same time and you can watch the deciding game 7 from a front row seat. Which do you do?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Do you prefer pictures in black or white or in color?