• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

i love your face, very cute, lovely, your name sounds cute, sexy boobs.
to ask? hmmmmmm.
what are your plans for future, any b/g scene? would like to see that, especially blowjob from your sweet lips.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
i love your face, very cute, lovely, your name sounds cute, sexy boobs.
to ask? hmmmmmm.
what are your plans for future, any b/g scene? would like to see that, especially blowjob from your sweet lips.

I've done some b/g scenes. Join my website!

Have you ever been with 2 guys? I wanna try 3 guys at once..but he doesn't want to any advice?

Maggie Green

If you could go back in time and witness any historical event which one would it be?

Wow. I really don't know. What would you pick?

- - - Updated - - -

If they made a movie of your life, who would you want to play you?

I would have to play myself!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7342432, member: 346743"]I would have to play with myself!

Ooh!!! Can I watch?!? :D

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
Wow. I really don't know. What would you pick?

.With the recent events happening right now, I would have to pick when the U.S. Constitution was created to see what our founding founders meant and thought about the 2nd Amendment to put the argument to bed.

Being at the office, how long is the activitys actually really going on? From first action to the final wrap of things? Does the male talent actual have to keep it up for hours on end? Im curious how would someone possiblly stay aroused for that long period of time, male and female. Thanks!

I dont imagine coffee and cigarette breaks, or under the impression its a full 8 hour shift either.

what bar do you hang out in? Jk lol

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Why are you so fond of gladyator?

Dude, think about what you're asking! Who among us isn't fond of that little sheep shagger? She's just like the rest of us in that sense. We all love us some Gladyator, now don't we? :heart:

I hope she understands what I mean by this, but one thing I like about Maggie is that she seems like she could easily be "one of the guys". I mean, like someone who could hang out in a group and just go with the flow of what's happening. I just need to convince her that unless she becomes an auto racing fan this season, her soul is going to be doomed to eternal hell and damnation!

Maggie Green

Being at the office, how long is the activitys actually really going on? From first action to the final wrap of things? Does the male talent actual have to keep it up for hours on end? Im curious how would someone possiblly stay aroused for that long period of time, male and female. Thanks!

I dont imagine coffee and cigarette breaks, or under the impression its a full 8 hour shift either.

Good question!

Actually, it's often an 8+ hour day. Including hair/make-up/ wardrobe and waiting around for the production team to be ready. When I shoot for my site, I am often working for 12 hours...that's A LOT of masturbating!

The guys do have to be hard and keep it that way for quite some time. The first b/g scene I shot for Score, we started photos and then they decided they wanted to change my outfit. Twice. That took over an hour. Then we shot the pics, which takes a long time to get all of the shots and poses. And then a break for touch ups, etc. Then the video. So yeah, it does take hours.

Maggie Green

what bar do you hang out in? Jk lol

I haven't hung out in a bar on a regular basis in quite sometime. I used to but now I have really dedicated myself to fitness and being healthier and those two things don't really go hand in hand. It's not fun to get up for a Saturday morning spin class when you're hung over. Plus, I just can't drink like I used to...chalk that up to gettin' old!

- - - Updated - - -

Is it hard being naturally beautiful? ;)

Extremely! Heheh ; )

Maggie Green

If the contract forbid you from playing yourself, who would be your second choice?

Hmmm, well as far as someone who could capture my personality, I'd pick Kate Hudson. Not that we look alike, they have to put a pair of tits on her!