• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post a funny joke or else you are one of those dweebs that wear pleated pants

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Are black people jokes accatable?

Answer:

no because they are all racist

yH7a.gif

Most darky jokes are racist and tend to be either funny or not funny. The quality of the humor should matter more than the political correctness. Risk equals reward here also.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
What's the difference between an old cat and a little kitten?

An old cat will claw and bite and scratch...but a little pussy never hurt nobody.

Most darky jokes are racist and tend to be either funny or not funny. The quality of the humor should matter more than the political correctness. Risk equals reward here also.

Jokes that related Muslims, colored people or sexual minorites are prohibited because those groups do not understand humor.

Jokes that related Muslims, colored people or sexual minorites are prohibited because those groups do not understand humor.

Unfortunately many times those are the easiest people to pick on so the tirade of predatory humor shall continue. I don't know too much about Finland nor have many Finnish jokes so I stick by the stand-by low hanging fruit mentioning trolls and that one gal from Finland I did the sex to. Good self-esteem is the best defense against being offended though.

Unfortunately many times those are the easiest people to pick on so the tirade of predatory humor shall continue.

I don't know too much about Finland nor have many Finnish jokes so I stick by the stand-by low hanging fruit mentioning trolls and that one gal from Finland I did the sex to. Good self-esteem is the best defense against being offended though.

It is always politically wise when you do not tell jokes that are related to those groups.

Back to the topic:

Is it polite to tell USA-jokes if the web-colum is filled with Americans?

Answer:

it does not matter because Americans can not read or write

Why Finlad jokes are so rare?

Answer:

because no on knows where is Finland

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You're an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you call a black guy selling drugs? A pharmacist, you racist fuck.

It is always politically wise when you do not tell jokes that are related to those groups.

Back to the topic:

Is it polite to tell USA-jokes if the web-colum is filled with Americans?

Answer:

it does not matter because Americans can not read or write

Why Finlad jokes are so rare?

Answer:

because no on knows where is Finland

You forgot to mention Jews and women before also. Fun picking on them too.

You'll find that we Americans are a fairly hearty people and can take a good ribbing. Don't enrage us too bad though or we'll bring Hellfire.

Predator-drones-with-hellfire-missiles1.jpg
Pentagram-1.gif

You forgot to mention Jews and women before also. Fun picking on them too.

You'll find that we Americans are a fairly hearty people and can take a good ribbing. Don't enrage us too bad though or we'll bring Hellfire.

I've never heard of Jewish joke and besides they are strictly prohibited.

Why women do not need air bags when they are driving a car?

Answer:

because they have breast

natural_airbags.jpg

Why is it said that the American people are hearty?

Answer:

because they offer first aid to people after they have shot them

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they began to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter showed up, they asked him. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,'" and he left.

The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple were still waiting. While waiting, they began to wonder what would happen if it didn't work out; could you get a divorce in heaven? After yet another month, St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "You can get married in Heaven." "Great!" said the couple, "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground. "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple. "OH, COME ON!," St. Peter shouted, "It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
^
Good one! Love religious humor. Here's a Jewish joke with a Freeones twist:

A Rabbi is walking slowly out of the Temple Beth El in New Jersey when a gust of wind blows his hat down the street. He is an old man with a cane and can't walk fast enough to catch his hat. Across the street our very own bobjustbob sees what has happened and rushes over to grab the hat and returns it to the Rabbi. "I don't think I would have been able to catch my hat." the Rabbi says.

"Thank you very much." The Rabbi places his hand on the Bob's shoulder and says, "May God bless you, my son."

Bob thinks to himself, "Damn! I've been blessed by the Rabbi, this must be my lucky day!" So he decides to blow off work and head on down to Monmouth Racetrack. In the first race, he sees that there is a horse named Stetson that goes off at 20 to 1. He bets $50 and sure enough the horse comes in first!

In the second race he sees a horse named Fedora at 30 to 1. So he bets it all and this horse comes in first also. In the third race, he bets on Bowler. In the fourth it's High Hat, and so on through the day.

Finally, at the end of the day Bob returns home to his significant other who asks him where he's been. Bob explains how he caught the Rabbi's hat and was blessed by him and then went to the track and started winning on horses that had a hat in their names. "So where's the money?", she says to him.

"I lost it all in the ninth race.", Bob says to her with a sigh. "I bet on a horse named Chateau and it lost."

"You fool, Chateau is a house! Chapeau is a hat!", she scolded him. "What was the name of the horse that won the race?"

"Ahhh....it doesn't matter anyway", Bob replied with a wave of his hand. "The winner was some Japanese horse named Yarmulke."

And it was still a better day for Bob than a day at work! ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
In case this is my last night on Earth and I no longer have the ability to contact you or even log onto the board I need to reveal who's responsible for my downfall.

You guessed it. Frank Stallone.
frankstallone560.jpg

I am afraid I do not understand at all. I have watched a video featuring him lately, and he seemed like quite a nice guy, if a little out of bounds.

Why do dogs lick their balls?

Because they CAN.

If you want to judge me, that's fine, but I guarantee EVERY man reading this has tried it.

The trick is, give the dog a bone first, then he lets you.

After 35 years, mailman Cliff decides to retire. On his last day, he makes his usual rounds.

When he arrives at the first house, the whole family comes out, congratulates him, and sends him on his way with a tidy gift envelope.

At the second house, they present him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house hand him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the next house, he is met at the door by a strikingly beautiful blonde woman in a revealing negligee. She takes him by the hand and leads him
up to the bedroom, where she blows his mind with the most passionate sex he has ever experienced.

When done, they go downstairs, where she fixes him a giant breakfast. As she pours him a cup of coffee, he notices a dollar bill sticking out from
under the cup's bottom edge.

"All this is just too wonderful for words," he says, "but what's the dollar for?"

"Well," she says, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day and that I wanted to do something special for you.
I asked him what to give you.

He said, 'Screw him. Give him a dollar.' But breakfast was my idea."

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they began to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter showed up, they asked him. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,'" and he left.

The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple were still waiting. While waiting, they began to wonder what would happen if it didn't work out; could you get a divorce in heaven? After yet another month, St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "You can get married in Heaven." "Great!" said the couple, "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground. "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple. "OH, COME ON!," St. Peter shouted, "It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"

Yes, that was funny.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
A guy sitting at an airport bar in Atlanta noticed a beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself,
"Wow, she's gorgeous! And I think she's a flight attendant... but which airline does she work for?"
Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta slogan, "Love to fly and it shows?"
She gave him a blank, confused stare and he immediately thought to himself, "Hmm, no, she doesn't work for Delta."
A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. He leaned towards her again; "Something special in the air?"
She gave him the same confused look. He scratched American Airlines off the list. Next he tried the United slogan,
"I would really love to fly your friendly skies."
This time the woman looked at him, irritated, and shouted "What the fuck do you want?!"
The man thought "Ahh, Finnair..."

Three construction workers, an Australian, a Swede and a Finn, are sitting on a beam on the tenth floor about to have their lunch.
The Australian opens his lunch box and says "Bloody hell - meat pies again! Every day it's bloody meat pies! If I get meat pies again tomorrow, I'm going to jump!"
The Swede opens up his lunch next. "Sausage again! Always sausages! If I get sausage tomorrow, I'm gonna jump too!"
The Finn is the last to open up his lunch. "Ah crap - meatballs again! Why always meatballs? If I get meatballs tomorrow, I'm going to jump too!"
The next day the Aussie opens his lunch box and it's a meat pie... he jumps to his death.
The Swede opens his lunch box and, yes, it's a sausage. He too jumps to his death.
The Finn opens his lunch and sadly there's a pile of meatballs, so he jumps too.
The three widows of the construction workers are talking at the funeral and the Aussie's wife says "I don't understand. I thought my husband loved meat pies! If he didn't want them he should have said something!"
The Swede's widow says "Same here - I thought my husband wanted sausages! Why didn't he say something?"
The Finnish widow says, "I don't get it... my husband made his own lunch."