• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

Alright kids, Blue is getting ready to board a plane and head out for a short vacation until after Easter. I am not telling you where( don't want you fuckers following me:D ) the ladies there have olive skin and have sexy spanish accents. You guys will have to argue among yourselves. Vaya con Dios..adios!

lol...I think we'll manage. Have a good time.

someone needs to get over themselves. seriously.

or a sense of humor.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Imperialism does not denote success. Only the mindset. He has governed more like a dictator than any president before him. It is a testament to our constitution that he hasn't been able to do more, but it is not like he isn't trying. Imperial president fits him well even with his miserable failures.

So are you also saying the President is pro American empire?
Thought you were for America to be a global world empire...

I disagree on his fp. Carter's foreign policy is what cost him re election and his foreign policy was destroyed thanks to Zbigniew Brzezinski

His brother Billy Carter messed him up with some type of FU deal during the Iran Hostage crisis.
At least jimmy's last action as POTUS was getting their release after 444 days the hostages were held captive.

However the failed rescue operation has improved the US military copters tech. They now have sand filters.

True...true. I owe you a:beer:

LOL. will take the one but the good health rule is only 8 drinks of alcohol per week. Excess makes you type long winded flame posts on the net ;) ,

Oh I think Billy screwed his Bro with something dealing with Libya. Need to find that book I read about Carter.

Alright kids, Blue is getting ready to board a plane and head out for a short vacation until after Easter. I am not telling you where( don't want you fuckers following me:D ) the ladies there have olive skin and have sexy spanish accents. You guys will have to argue among yourselves. Vaya con Dios..adios!

Good. From the look of your recent posts a vacation from this board is much needed

what a dumb ass question 9-11-01 happened on who's watch? among other domestic matters? theres yours answer to worst ever....

Deepcover

Closed Account
LOL. will take the one but the good health rule is only 8 drinks of alcohol per week. Excess makes you type long winded flame posts on the net ;) ,

Oh I think Billy screwed his Bro with something dealing with Libya. Need to find that book I read about Carter.

Really? Always saw Carter's brother as super cool and life of the party

Deepcover

Closed Account

That's right buddy...Go on and use taxpayers $$$ to go on a nice getaway...Don't forget you still have rehab sessions to attend to when you get back:dotdot:

in all honesty the Iranians let the hostages go because they knew Reagan would fuck their world up if they didn't. They didn't respect Carter but they'd rather give him the credit than have to deal with Reagan. Carter did a very good job with Egypt and Israel. he did a good job with Russia and keeping the cold war from escalating.

He lost in 1980 because our economy was shit. gas prices were through the roof and inflation was killing the economy. His foreign policy had zero to do with it.

in all honesty the Iranians let the hostages go because they knew Reagan would fuck their world up if they didn't. They didn't respect Carter but they'd rather give him the credit than have to deal with Reagan. Carter did a very good job with Egypt and Israel. he did a good job with Russia and keeping the cold war from escalating.

He lost in 1980 because our economy was shit. gas prices were through the roof and inflation was killing the economy. His foreign policy had zero to do with it.

The other thing is that Carter had an energy policy that included investment in solar. Reagan killed that. I wonder where we would be now if Carter's investment plans were carried out. Probably in a lot better shape.

Regardless of one's belief in the science of global warming I have to believe that less pollution is a better thing.

Deepcover

Closed Account

I still disagree. Carter fp had much to do with why he lost in 1980. Carter escalated the Cold War and ended detente? with the Russians.

Actually CCCP ended the detente, not USA. They put an end to it when they invaded Afghanistan.
Reagan's campaign insisted on being opposed to the concessions of detente. His landslide victory the proves that americans were opposed to detente.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So Stompy Foot wants mandatory voting. How does one institute that without mandatory ID? I thought that was contrary to democratic ideals.

So Stompy Foot wants mandatory voting. How does one institute that without mandatory ID? I thought that was contrary to democratic ideals.

Mandatory voting. That's not imperial, overbearing, communist, not to mention unconstitutional at all. Yeah, that'll go over really well with the sleep in til 1 pm crowd.

Fuck you. You'll be out of office and a shitty footnote in American history in less than 2 years.