• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

Seriously ? A mushroom from Europe that could cure Alzheimer ? Then why isn't it used in Europe already ? If a simple mushroom could cure alzheimer, why is there still people dying from Alzheimer in Europe ?!

Because of Obama, of course!
What's the matter, Johan? Can't you read? :rofl2:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Nobody sucks dick like Trump, he sets the example all his supporters aspire to reach.

putintrump.jpg

C-9JnrdWAAA3ZPA.jpg

It's true, Trump is taking down Obama's legacy piece by piece.

But what about Trump's legacy ? What has he accomplished ? Don't mention the New York stock exchange records, stock exchange from all over the world are sky-rocketting. Don't mention the Tax Bill, Congress did that not Trump.

Trump is a wrecking ball president, he's not creating anything, he just destroys what others before him have built.

It's true, Trump is taking down Obama's legacy piece by piece.

But what about Trump's legacy ? What has he accomplished ? Don't mention the New York stock exchange records, stock exchange from all over the world are sky-rocketting. Don't mention the Tax Bill, Congress did that not Trump.

Trump is a wrecking ball president, he's not creating anything, he just destroys what others before him have built.

The tax cuts were his policy initiative. Businesses are expanding, hiring and repatriating because he has eliminated 22 regulations for every new regulation implemented and getting us out of the Paris climate accord has been favorable to businesses as well.
He had the spine to carry through on the promise of moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, something 5 or more of his predecessors promised to do.
The only person with a wrecking ball was Obama who oversaw the worst GDP and workforce participation rate in U.S. history.
Your talking points just won’t hold up to facts.

georges

Staff member
The tax cuts were his policy initiative. Businesses are expanding, hiring and repatriating because he has eliminated 22 regulations for every new regulation implemented and getting us out of the Paris climate accord has been favorable to businesses as well.
He had the spine to carry through on the promise of moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, something 5 or more of his predecessors promised to do.
The only person with a wrecking ball was Obama who oversaw the worst GDP and workforce participation rate in U.S. history.
Your talking points just won’t hold up to facts.

:clap::thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
So many failures from the Obama's legacy that is the list is too long to count

Attachments

• obama7.jpg
    obama7.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 92
  • obama8.jpg
    obama8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 88

georges

Staff member
More things about Obama and his twisted hypocrisy

Attachments

• obama12.jpg
    obama12.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 88
  • obama17.jpg
    obama17.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 92
  • obama13.jpg
    obama13.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 89

georges

Staff member
Let's not forget this too while we are at it

Attachments

• obama11.jpg
    obama11.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 82
  • obama18.jpg
    obama18.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 85

georges

Staff member
Beginning to think you are obsessed.
Maybe collecting coins??
A day at the shore??
Some Sertraline might do the trick.

Please don't change the subject and spare me the cheap sarcasm when you run out of arguments. I wasn't the one who praised, backed up this scumbitch and also for a reminder I haven't voted for him unlike you and several others on this board. You and the others were and are still all in denial when you list all the shitty consequences from your dear community organizer's actions and "supposed and so glorious" train wreck presidency. You were the one convinced that he was the "great messiah", not me.

Last edited:
Please don't change the subject and spare me the cheap sarcasm when you run out of arguments. I wasn't the one who praised, backed up this scumbitch and also for a reminder I haven't voted for him unlike you and several others on this board. You and the others were and are still all in denial when you list all the shitty consequences from your dear community organizer's actions and "supposed and so glorious" train wreck presidency. You were the one convinced that he was the "great messiah", not me.

Again obsessed.
You are certainly being dramatic when it comes to Obama’s 8 years.
Blocking out the near disaster that was W ‘s administration and trying to imprint it all on someone else is just soooo comical.
They are all Aholes every last one of them it doesn’t matter how you label them.

Let's not forget this too while we are at it

Good grief the ignorance here is hip deep :facepalm:

1) Obama did not write "I will stand with the muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". That phrase does not appear anywhere in his book. One would have to be living under a rock to still think it does.

2) Are you unaware it's standard procedure for presidents to grant pardons, particularly when they are leaving office? Apparently so. Obama granted far fewer pardons than Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, and Dwight Eisenhower.

3) Regarding releasing "terrorists back to the battlefield", your boy George Bush released over 500 Gitmo prisoners during his time in office. Why weren't you outraged and whining about that?

4) While he was busy "upholding his oath of office" the birther moron Arpaio was convicted of criminal contempt of court.

5) Your NRA copy and paste list is riddled with falsehoods, leading statements and propaganda.
For instance:
a) Obama never spoke the quote attributed to him in item 10. He never even spoke to Sarah Brady about gun policy http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-coming-after-guns-under-radar-nra-say/
b) Claim number two is patently false http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-supports-plan-ban-deer-hunting-ammuni/
c) As part of his 2009 senate confirmation hearing Cass Sunstein wrote, "I strongly believe that the Second Amendment creates an individual right to possess and use guns for purposes of both hunting and self-defense … If confirmed, I would respect the Second Amendment and the individual right that it recognizes."

6) A picture of a US president with an outgoing and incoming director of the FBI is supposed to be incriminating?? omg :rofl:

But above all else...hello...OBAMA WAS THE PRESIDENT FOR EIGHT YEARS AND NEVER TOOK OUR GUNS.

So why still obsessess over something that never happened? And peddle lies and bullshit in the process.

georges

Staff member
Good grief the ignorance here is hip deep :facepalm:

1) Obama did not write "I will stand with the muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". That phrase does not appear anywhere in his book. One would have to be living under a rock to still think it does.

2) Are you unaware it's standard procedure for presidents to grant pardons, particularly when they are leaving office? Apparently so. Obama granted far fewer pardons than Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, and Dwight Eisenhower.

3) Regarding releasing "terrorists back to the battlefield", your boy George Bush released over 500 Gitmo prisoners during his time in office. Why weren't you outraged and whining about that?

4) While he was busy "upholding his oath of office" the birther moron Arpaio was convicted of criminal contempt of court.

5) Your NRA copy and paste list is riddled with falsehoods, leading statements and propaganda.
For instance:
a) Obama never spoke the quote attributed to him in item 10. He never even spoke to Sarah Brady about gun policy http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-coming-after-guns-under-radar-nra-say/
b) Claim number two is patently false http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-supports-plan-ban-deer-hunting-ammuni/
c) As part of his 2009 senate confirmation hearing Cass Sunstein wrote, "I strongly believe that the Second Amendment creates an individual right to possess and use guns for purposes of both hunting and self-defense … If confirmed, I would respect the Second Amendment and the individual right that it recognizes."

6) A picture of a US president with an outgoing and incoming director of the FBI is supposed to be incriminating?? omg :rofl:

But above all else...hello...OBAMA WAS THE PRESIDENT FOR EIGHT YEARS AND NEVER TOOK OUR GUNS.

So why still obsessess over something that never happened? And peddle lies and bullshit in the process.

You are going to defend your dear community organizer beak and claws no matter how shitty his presidency was. I knew that I could expect this coming from you.

Beak and claws LOL
No need for those, georges. I'm just stating facts. The truth can be a powerful thing. You might consider employing it more often.
Even just now you've blown it off because it doesn't suit your warped perspective; a perspective that is dependent on falsehoods.

re community organizer: let us know when you've served as president of the Harvard Law Review and served three terms as a state and U.S. senator :)

georges

Staff member
Beak and claws LOL
No need for those, georges. I'm just stating facts. The truth can be a powerful thing. You might consider employing it more often.
Even just now you've blown it off because it doesn't suit your warped perspective; a perspective that is dependent on falsehoods.

re community organizer: let us know when you've served as president of the Harvard Law Review and served three terms as a state and U.S. senator :)

Yes he was a Senator of Illinois but a bad one because court ruling sent Illinois into a financial abyss:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...ic-court-ruling-send-illinois-financial-abyss
This meant that Illinois state had a debt of $14,711,351,943.90 in overdue bills as of June 30 of year 2017 and Illinois was led by Democrats not by Republicans as far as I know.
Also Obamanomics were far to be enamoring and successful as Obama claims, in fact they gave beyond poor results:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...he-discredited-keynesian-coffin/#19bd5bcaba7d
The reflection about his presidency says a lot about him.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/28/barack-obama-presidential-legacy-economy
https://www.economist.com/christmas-specials/2016/12/24/a-reflection-on-barack-obamas-presidency
Let's not forget that in 2005, he encountered Louis Farrakhan , the black leader of the Nation of Islam
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Why-did-Barack-Obama-meet-with-Louis-Farrakhan-in-2005-540510

georges

Staff member
Lets's not forget this too

Attachments

• obama24.jpg
    obama24.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 78
  • obama25.jpg
    obama25.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 73
  • obama26.jpg
    obama26.jpg