• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Did you serve in the military?

Which Branch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I insult your "bravado", because you have none. Washed up, alcoholic losers who think they are in the loop because they subscribe to Soldier of Fortune and Janes Defence Weekly have no "bravado" to insult.

True, but they do have huge survival knives with compasses and fishing tackle in the handles ......

emceeemcee

Banned
There was something about showering, sleeping next to, and sharing large amounts of time in the wilderness with a group of sexually frustrated men which never really appealed to me.

We've all got different tastes I suppose.

Mayhem

Banned
I forgot.
But now I seem to remember that you wouldn't tell me.

I was just gonna ask you if you felt your equipment sufficient to the job, but if you want to insult my bravado by not joining the military to kill brown people in order to access their natural resources, you go for it, you brave, brave boy.

Why don't you encourage your son to join the US army as well? He could serve in a Stryker - that'll stop an RPG7 HEAT warhead.
No? Maybe you should encourage him to serve in an M1 with no belly hatch. Just like the crew of the M1 that inverted in water. They're all dead.
Still, at least it's worth it for the M1s low silhouette, right?
No? Those massively overpriced military vehicles suddenly not as good looking as the propoganda states? Let him be a footslogger, firing a pissy little 22 from a long-barrelled machine-pistol (sorry, rifle) with poor reliability. Let him die, or be mutilated for the sake of some corporations bottom line, but at least he's better than me. Right?

No, cuz all my usefulness lies above my shoulders.

There was something about showering, sleeping next to, and sharing large amounts of time in the wilderness with a group of sexually frustrated men which never really appealed to me.

It's amazing to me, the lengths that chickenshits go to, to justify their own cowardice. Of course, one's a pissant Limey drunk, one's a mommy-whipped Aussie and I don't give a flying fuck what the third is. It's nice to have someone else to the fighting, defending, guarding and peacekeeping, isn't it?

And to all the, "I'm too intelligent, smart, intellectual to serve my country" types, look where you're posting. Your massive cranial capacities brought you.....here. Keep telling me how wonderful you are. I'm sure the next time I see a bright light in the darkness, it will be the power of your brains.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
No. Though it was obligatory, I made them not draft me. German Army only does stupid missions like Afghanistan. I didn't want to serve for stupid missions that don't help Germany and nobody needs.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
There was something about showering, sleeping next to, and sharing large amounts of time in the wilderness with a group of sexually frustrated men which never really appealed to me. We've all got different tastes I suppose.

"You sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us."

Sounds like the Taliban except the showering part.

emceeemcee

Banned
It's amazing to me, the lengths that chickenshits go to, to justify their own cowardice. Of course, one's a pissant Limey drunk, one's a mommy-whipped Aussie and I don't give a flying fuck what the third is. It's nice to have someone else to the fighting, defending, guarding and peacekeeping, isn't it?

And to all the, "I'm too intelligent, smart, intellectual to serve my country" types, look where you're posting. Your massive cranial capacities brought you.....here. Keep telling me how wonderful you are. I'm sure the next time I see a bright light in the darkness, it will be the power of your brains.

Cry moar

Most wars are based on lies. It is truly a testament to your indoctrination that you still haven't realized that truism at your age. And it's the poorest countries on the planet who do all the peacekeeping, not the rich countries who profess to be so committed to protecting the oppressed.

Your ideas about courage are both infantile and perverse. Singing up to a hierarchical institution which demands blind obedience and the suspension of all critical thought is the hallmark of something other than courage.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
No.I tried to join the Navy when I was younger,but because of my bad back(scoliosis)I couldn't join.

Also wanted to say Thank You to all the people who did serve in the military.Let us never forget all the veterans,past and present.

Scott

emceeemcee

Banned
"You sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us."

"Pissy little platitudes prove nothing"

The soldiers who are charged with protecting the country I live in have recently been involved in conflicts which, as our intelligence chiefs publicly acknowledged, increased the prospect of our country being attacked, not to mention killing a whole heap of people and fucking their countries up for no good reason. So how in fuck is your quote anything other than totally inappropriate?

Once again it's truly amusing to see someone who believes himself to be a conservative and never misses the opportunity to express his desire to see 'small government', to not only suspend all skepticism of state power but also regurgitate the propaganda which maintains it.

Mayhem

Banned
Again, a pseudo-intellectual argument used to justify being a chicken-shit punk. Do you think this is anything new? Everything you type is straight from the Cowards Handbook. And don't worry about someone attacking your lower-intestine of a country. No one wants it. No one cares about it. Hell, I'd support it if the incoming regime promised to get those ridiculous Fosters commercials of the air. And. like that sign on the gun thread, if it ever happens, don't come to us for help. Go ahead and count on your own military to bail you out, even though you seem to despise them just as much.

Yes, 8 years in the USAF.

Why - the draft was still in effect. Received my draft notice, didn't want the Army to send me to Viet Nam, so I joined the AF. Loved it!

Because I'm not retarded enough.

Cry moar

Most wars are based on lies. It is truly a testament to your indoctrination that you still haven't realized that truism at your age. And it's the poorest countries on the planet who do all the peacekeeping, not the rich countries who profess to be so committed to protecting the oppressed.

Your ideas about courage are both infantile and perverse. Singing up to a hierarchical institution which demands blind obedience and the suspension of all critical thought is the hallmark of something other than courage.

"Pissy little platitudes prove nothing"

The soldiers who are charged with protecting the country I live in have recently been involved in conflicts which, as our intelligence chiefs publicly acknowledged, increased the prospect of our country being attacked, not to mention killing a whole heap of people and fucking their countries up for no good reason. So how in fuck is your quote anything other than totally inappropriate?

Once again it's truly amusing to see someone who believes himself to be a conservative and never misses the opportunity to express his desire to see 'small government', to not only suspend all skepticism of state power but also regurgitate the propaganda which maintains it.

Warmongering Patriots > Self-Righteous Contrarians

Cry moar

Speaking of indoctrination... Are you seriously referencing UN "Peacekeeping" Missions as a sort of moral barometer?

You mean the very same UN "Peacekeeping" Missions that have resulted in: the sexual assault of a Haitian teenager, or maybe the the "Peacekeeping" mission that was to blame for the sexual abuse and exploitation of war refugees in DRC, or maybe you're talking about the "Peacekeeping" mission that was to blame for prostitution and pedophilia in the Congo? Or maybe you mean the "Peacekeeping" mission that engaged in sex-for-food scandals with young area girls? Or maybe you're talking about the "Peacekeeping" missions that were responsible for a flat-out rape scandal with Ivory Coast women?

Maybe you should heed you own words: "Suspension of all critical thought is the hallmark of something other than courage."